Well that was fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

flenix.net/movies/803-raw.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c76Qy1b51ow
gomovies.to/film/raw-20815/watching.html?ep=646958
imdb.com/title/tt0337961/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aids didn't start from monkeys

got link to a stream? is it on torrent yet?

No I just saw it at the cinema.

Two people literally stood up and left lel. I think one of them had a seizure or something.

yes

But would you use a condom if you were to fuck a monkey?

it depends, if it is a lil weird lookin' monkey fella

I saw it for the first time yesterday online, here's a link:
flenix.net/movies/803-raw.html

>this is a 10/10 in France

That song was sonically offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=c76Qy1b51ow

I liked it more than I thought I would (was afraid it was going to be pure shock value)

This movie was shit. It was shit in every way fucking SJW pandering LGBT garbage. Every scene had a gay couple doing something sexual. Fucking France. Fuck France. this movie was so shit I don't understand why it has gotten so much attention when it's so shit.

ameriprudes everyone

kys my man, not even a burger.

the movie was shit even without all the gayboy shit.

It was bad. Predictable and bad.

best scene was when the two girls piss on the roof.

Well I went to a premiere for it (I'm French) and they made us sign a waiver and filmed us.

The majority of the audience was unphased or slightly disgusted but nohting more than that. A good majority of them was disappointed in the end. This movie was a huge letdown and the guys who praise it only do it to stroke their intellect.

It's pretentious genre garbage after all, nothing more, and no matter how good this is filmed.

Watchable, good acting skills from young sister and older to a lesser extent but 3 out of 10 from me.

Spoil it for me, what was so disgusting?

It's in French.

sounds kino af

>yfw those people vomiting in the theaters were because of the gay shit

gomovies.to/film/raw-20815/watching.html?ep=646958

I gotchu senpai

I found it comfy as fuck
sometimes it gave me vibes of Ginger Snaps

My friend and I did that on a playground slide at a trailer park. Enough piss to drip off the bottom.

its understandable that Sup Forums dislikes a film made by a woman starring another woman with no straight white male supporting character

Boring
Bad acting
Uses gore in place of an actual story
Underserved praise only because female director

this unironically. I thought the story was fine but france is aids

lyrics are degenerate but the production is top notch desu

Bad strawman. The same argument used to defend ghostbusters 2016. Weak bait.

Sup Forums is not just one person. You have emotional problems

>muh story
go read a book or some shit if you want a story ya pleb, this is a visual medium.

Your little brain can't handle any story more complicated than a children's book

Ya got baited, big guy.

>Calling out obvious bait is getting baited

Fuck French people man, why the fuck is every single one of their movies fucked up shit?

I didn't fully read your post. My bad.

go watch it you piece of shit

This movie reminded me of this movie
imdb.com/title/tt0337961/
Nothing I haven't seen before but there was some good stuff in Raw. The dude's leg when she woke up in the morning is burned into my memory. I do appreciate her dad explaining the situation in the end. Some kind of animal rage cannibal gene that runs in the family?

kino

why would you even think of this? weird things in your mind dude.

>muh politics

It's a typical muh womanhood I'm getting a period movie. I just read a Chinese book entitled The Vegetarian and it was somewhat similar.

It's a well worn topic.

It was pretty alright. I've seen much better French horror movies tho

Martyrs is my fav horror movie. When I saw it I was excited about french extreme horror, but the other movies like Inside and High Tension don't really compare. I still have to watch Frontiers, but I'm afraid nothing will come close.

It was so horrific without coming as edgy and trying to be fucked up to be fucked up.

The scene with the lady with the bolted on helmet with all the scars over her and the bathtub scene was the first scene in a movie to ever make me consider looking away from the screen.

Why was her sister in jail and she wasn't? Did she just take the blame for her eating the gay guys leg? Also why did her sister not react at all when she ate her finger? Why did she jump in front of that car? Her sister knew about their genetic trait and didn't tell her? Her mom never told them either?

>im dumb

The track that played while she was eating her sister's finger really tied that scene together, it was my favorite part.

Were you really not paying attention at all? The sister didn't exist. She was a hallucination from the stress of dealing with other people, and school and her family. Does it need to be explained that she didn't actually have a skin melting rash covering her entire body that appeared in a single night then was gone the next day? Because that wasn't real either. And she didn't throw up 8 pounds of hair. And etc.

oh yeah that's completely obvious my bad

some people like to make jokes

Okay calm down snowflake

Yeah, me too! haha

oh thats me at the cover

good for you

why was her sister playing video games while she slept in a bed with a dead gay man with an eaten leg?

Gaming is a lifestyle!

I just want to sit down with the writers and say, "look here, someone has to explain this shit" or else

It was gross, but more in an unsanitary kind of way, like that giant hairball she coughed up. What was that from anyway, just all the hair she's eaten along with the flesh?

You think you're the only one with questions?

It's been explained and explained so much that I think the 'pretending not get it' is a meme. She's not actually killing and eating anyone. No one dies. She's mentally ill and can't deal with college, and drops out, like probably thousands of people on these boards did. And she moves back home. That's it. The hallucinations are meant to show you her state of mind.

Fuck America.

mad

sauce on those claims. I haven't read a single review or analysis that said that was what it was about.

Are you sure about that?

This movie was Twilight for the Cannes audience.

Ok but seriously, is this actually possible?
Was the actor just using a hose or something?
Why aren't women doing this en masse if it's actually a thing?

Imagine trying to push out the entire contents of your bladder in a single, sustained, forceful stream. It's possible. But sometimes you won't be able to get enough force, and there will be a little left, and you might not be able to sort of clamp down and stop, so you end up dribbling. Even if, with some practice, you only end up like that 5% of the time, it's too much risk.

l-lewd
tits or gtfo

I'm glad I got to see their titties

I actually stopped watching this movie half way through, not because it was gross but because it was just so bad.

lmao, you're not fooling anyone

This movie is getting viraled hard because it was a catastrophic bomb that failed to even come close to recouping its budget.

Nah it's a pretty horrible movie. Slow paced, plot all over the place, poorly acted. Just basically a shit film.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised it did so poorly in France.
Thought they still loved their extreme body horror over there.

nah, it just has a qt girl

>you were just made aware of the fact that she was only 16 when it was filmed

ok?

I'm not sure what this is about, but blood stuff is my fetish. Will I be able to fap to it?

am i on a list now?

There is a scene where a girl sticks her entire arm into the rectum of a cow.
I think you'll be good :)

there's more gay muslim sex than blood desu

Nah, its legal age in France dummy.

Alright sure, I think I can work with that.

> city boy never been to a farm
I hate americans
She was checking if the cow was pregnant

noice

there were like two gay scenes dude WTF
its ok
and plenty of female nudity

>cute little 100 acre european "farms"

she was giving it a prostate massage

same...alex is hot

Shut fuck up
You're a fucking nu male uck who thinks one of the most basic vet measures is disgusting
Kys

kinda boring.
edgy ending, explains the bitchmom
peaked early with the finger scene
wouldve like to have seen sister cannibal adventures but no...just slow moving kinda edgy bull
it was pretty though

what did she mean by this?

nu uh
i live on a big ranch in texas and massage bull prostates all the time

I want to eat the caniball pusy!

hot desu

Total snooze fest.

Even when you don't need too i bet, am i right....