Shameless

Just finished every episode on Netflix. The first 4 seasons I thought were pretty good but seasons 5 and 6 were shitty. I haven't seen 7 yet.

Thoughts? By the end of season 6 pretty much every character was annoying me in some way, except for Carl maybe. Oh and Kev.

>Thoughts?
I don't know. I guess I don't have much of an opinion on it. I have never watched it so.

wasted quads

shameless is the cheesiest, pseudo edgy normie show ever made

>Thoughts?
It should have ended at season 4.
At this point it's just going to status quote on everyone character development.

Yeah I agree. I lost my desire to start s7 halfway through season 6.

I liked it for the first few seasons. But when all the characters refuses to evolve for the purpose to keep some strange status quo, you just stop relating to them and they turn into complete assholes.

Love it
Everyone bitches that hurr durr they always make mistakes. This is a show where none of them deserve happiness nor will get it.
I dont get how you can hate a show that is essentially an R rated malcolm in the middle.

>It's another "Burgers Ruin a Bong Show", episode

I hate what they did with Debbie.

yeah I was pretty addicted season 1-5 but I've watched the first few episodes of season 6 and am really not motivated to finish it.

I don't think any of them deserve happiness but during season 6 every character became insufferable. Especially Lip being fucking obsessed with that professor.

It is awful. I grew up in that environment, and it's not fun. Shameless is sugar coated dog shit that makes light of drug addiction and abuse.

It's just taken beyond the suspense of disbelief. And how they can't keep it consistent with prior character development and events of the show.

>R rated malcolm in the middle
nice description. that really sums it up

The UK version was already shit

Every single one of them is a terrible human being, save maybe lip and kev. Cant stand Ian, Carls ok after he cleans up, Debbie becomes a total selfish cunt and Fiona's self destruction is limitless. At least Frank acknowledges he's a piece of shit.

s7 is great but have fun watching that in 2 years when it comes to netflix after s8 is already done airing.

annoying shitty show

>Beyond the suspense of disbelief

Yeah and some of the character plots are fucking stupid. Like that dying doctor falling in love with Frank. Such a stupid storyline.

>The every time a character does something good they fuck it up show

>status quote

was good at first, went to shit halfway through

they got rid off so many good characters too, jimmy steve, mandy, karen, sheila, fucking mickey out of all people, even the ho daughter and her retarded son

then they introduce lame ones like that junky diner owner and the tranny ian is dating

and they deviated from the original storylines with the weird carl wigger shit and debby getting a baby and fiona becoming a "business woman", all so stupid

shame, I really liked it

>Jimmy Steve

I hated him and his smug face