Just finished watching this snorefest. How did anyone like this pile of shit...

Just finished watching this snorefest. How did anyone like this pile of shit. Literally the most boring and pretentious film I have ever watched.

K

Did you like Prometheus?

Didn't see it.

Then I guess you're not into cosmic horror. You had your chance.

The first half was undisputed kino. Then it completely falls apart.

Do you know what you lack, OP?

basically this

I wish there was a full length movie in the style of the first 30-40 minutes of this movie. A realistic portrayal of an alien contact scenario. That really was the best part of the movie before they got into the loopy time shit.

This. I wanted the entire premise to be the humans learning how to communicate, but it's just
>this makes no sense
>jk I get it now

close encounters of a third kind

No Amy Adams though

thats the best part of nearly any alien/zombie movie if im being desu

It was great for the first hour when it was hard (sort of) science fiction. Then it devolved into Nolanshit, complete with a rushed sequence of Amy Adams' retarded face "realizing" things.

Both main roles were miscast, and Dennis Venezuela can't direct for shit.

Agreed. Got super excited and then normie philosophical trash...

Hilariously normies were blown away by the stunning depth of the movie...

I seriously thought a prank was pulled on my at the close of the movie. I didn't want to believe that was it.

GOAT sound track.

The end was a bit shit but otherwise I enjoyed it. Phenomenal score too, but that's to be expected from Johann Johannson.

absolutely 100% correct

The only cosmic horror in Prometheus was the eventual realization that of all the infinitely possible universes, you exist in one where they kept making Alien movies after Aliens.

>Alien movies after Aliens without based J. Cameron.
Fixed that for you

pure propaganda it was full of shitty cliche dialog too

"Even the cat knows what it is"