How would the DCEU handle Supegirl?

How would the DCEU handle Supegirl?

she'll be jewish

Perfect

They'd cast a flat-chested nigger and make a 3 hour long borefest of confusion and bright lights.

i know how i would handle her - very delicately!

And by bright lights you mean the soundstage green screen lights on them so they can be inserted into a drab color graded cgi cartoon nightmare

>*Snaps neck*

they will probably cast a semi-famous Israeli model for the role

pic related

>DCEU
>We will never see Supergirl
>We will never see Brainiac
>We will never see the real Lex Luthor
>We will never see Metallo
>We will never see Bizarro
I'm not sure if I should be sad...or relieved

who's that?

Too old

Bar Refaeli is a year younger than Gal Gadot

Supergirl is supposed to be young

and? isn't that actress in op's pic an almost-30 woman too?

CW Supergirl is 26.

She looks young. Not hard to understand

false

Please, be gentle.

even the first supergirl Helen Slater is Jewish

The actress is 28. The character is 26 (or 50-ish, if you count her time in stasis).

And black

But we saw suicide squad? And we're gonna see deathstroke? I honestly wouldnt deny the thought of supergirl being introduced too.

MoS II?

>implying they won't scrap everything after justice league

Will they start over from scratch after that or just give up trying to compete with Marvel in the live action capeshit movie market?

we already have best Supergirl

Just give up. Leave DC kino to the CW

Supercutie

Yes and Ralph Machio was like 28 in Karate Kid. What matters is that the actress looks young, not the actual age. The model you posted looks old.

more like

Super slutty neck girl

hahah

ha ha ha i want to fuck her neckpusy! haha h ha neck

r u mocking me rn

no i real want to fuck her neckpusy mmmm just imagine

i'm okay with the flatchested part :3

but we need a young, blonde, teenager supergirl

ok but ur being lude

She's a good actress.

what the fuck neck poster is ledecky poster

>how would you like it if i raped you?

you can't rape the willing

The story will be about Batman raising Supergirl after Clark's death, also it'll be mentioned that the Flash exists.

>that reaction image
>that response
either reddit or underage

someone post the necc

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I don't know. I'm too busy thinking about how *I'd* handle Superqt.

>BOY KARA YOU SURE KICKED MY ASS REAL HARD WHEN I GAVE IT MY ALL, YOU THE REAL MVP

that finale was embarrassing

Dubs and I'll get to fuck her someday

Fucking Simon Sanchez High School faggot.

reroll for you

Hey Albert Perez, you fucking faggot, I see you're going through the myspace accounts of former Simon Sanchez High School students. Fuck you, faggot. But hey, you're a guy, the myspace account you stole that quote from: "you can't rape the willing" is a female. Yeah, fuck you faggot. Don't worry, I don't think she would know about this. Oh, did I forget to call you a faggot, you look as skinny and thin as a faggot. You stupid faggot, she was younger when she said that, and young people do stupid shit. Take yourself for example, you fucking drunkard, going around acting like getting wasted is the awesome thing to do. And I hope you still get drunk and wasted, since it makes you a better fighter and a stronger faggot, that way, no one would be able to beat the shit out of you. If only I knew the club or bar you hang out at and get wasted at. You fucking faggot.

Faggot.