IT'S HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=fmwyWerz5KI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chris_stuckmann/status/721835805300416512
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.KILL.JEWISH.CHILDREN.

Garbage

>Jay talks

Literally what's the point. He's just supposed to sit there and look short.

He looks like he can make love better than Mike

*stares at you*

>Why don't they just do the exact same thing they did before?

>Jay tried to mess up his hair
how nostalgic

These men are pawns.

found this in the comments

what did he mean by this?

>Why didn't Prometheus guy kill all the jews?
Shit, Mike. Calm down!

I clapped, I clapped when I saw it.

The older I get, the less patience and time I have for bitter, cynical, sarcastic people like these. It's all just an emotional smokescreen they use to shield themselves from all the risks and uncertainties of living.

They're more than content to resign themselves to the self-medicated misery that they're familiar with than to take any chances with the potential pleasures and pains of the unknown. Feeling nothing rather than anything at all.

Sad people.

>nobody bursts through the door at the end
it's shit 1/10

Jews are eusocial life-forms with a caste system ruled over by a rabbi. Their life cycle comprises several distinct stages: they begin their lives as an egg, which hatches a parasitoid larval form known as an investment banker, which then attaches itself to a living host by, as its name suggests, latching onto its investments.

The investment banker then "impregnates" the host with an embryo, known as a "goy burster", which, after a period of gestation, erupts violently from the host's chest, resulting in the death of the host's credit score.

The goy burster then matures to an adult phase, shedding its skin and replacing its cells with polarized foreskin. Due to horizontal gene transfer during the gestation period, the Jew also takes on some of the basic physical attributes of the host from which it was born, allowing the individual Jew to adapt to the host's environment.

>6 minute video

yikes he seems upset and/or trying to save face be acting like he's in on the joke

Jay's voice doesn't really work for this sort of skit. Mike can really do the "I'm old and so tired of this shit why am I even talking about this" voice and demeanor, but Jay doesn't have it in him.

Still, way better than HITB.

PLOTHOLES! Am I right subscribers? If the characters just did what I wanted them to do and the movie didn't make me think it would have been great!

Check out Avengers: Age of Ultron for a far superior work.

>Why did they not shove the faggots out the airlock?
>Why?

>Friday night upload

And I thought the "friend simulator" was all a meme

>he doesnt know about friday night movie dicks

Chris Cuckmann is really mad, this is great

>We made a callback. Remember Prometheus review?

>bitter, cynical, sarcastic
That isn't the case for most of their views on Disney/Marvel movies though. I wonder why.

Because those movies are fun

No money from Fox,
they ain't gonna suck their cocks.

Not as good as their Prometheus questions video, but then RLM aren't as good anymore either.

JAY LOOKS CONFUSED! MIKE TALKS ABOUT STAR TREK! THINGS I KNOW!

based Arelle Emme

Eh, nothing wrong with sometimes giving fans what they want. Like the "fuck you it's january" vid.

>In some ways, Jay, we've all been attacked by an Alien. A horrible, thieving Alien called the Jew that spreads its menacing liberal media across the entire world and traps good, honest people until it can use them as hosts. Well, Jay, if you ever catch that Alien impregnating you with its liberal media then you know what to do....you reach for Mein Kampf.
Mike is going all about, it seems.

Do they have other videos like this? That was hilarious

That one was worth it for endless trash.

rlm is really are out of ideas, they had a spark of originality when they did nerd crew 1 and 2, but now they're fully creatively bankrupt it seems

>spend 200 million dollars or something
>manage to make every other movie in the series not make sense including the original
>it's just a movie guys lol

Couldn't they make a few more videos about how they're right about Rogue One?

Or "fuck you, we are out of ideas" vid like the one OP posted.

>they wanted to wipe us out because jesus who was also a engineer

wtf

The first Nerd Crew video only came out a few months ago. They haven't done a video like this new one literally since Prometheus five years ago.

I have the strange urge to kill jewish children

I don't watch these faggots. Do they always act like "Dear diary; mood apathetic." faggots?

AIDS Moby, shut the fuck up.

This really, truly sucked.

Jay wants to be a hipster so bad. You're like 40 bro throw in the towel

>if they don't enjoy everything then that means they've relegates themselves to eternal misery

Interesting outlook.

Mike's always been like that, what was really odd was that Jay was starting to agree with him

The first talking point of the Plinkett Force Awakens review is literally accusing Disney/MCU of being a soulless assembly line.

Are you being intentionally retarded?

Maybe if I convince Mike to repeat it for me then you'll agree.

I'M DYING LAUREN

ITT jealous autists who could never make a successful youtube channel but in their imaginations they already have

Age of Ultron is unironically a more intellectual film then alien's covenant.

>N-NOT MUH FRIEND SIMULATOR

I know it's Friday night and this is all you have but it's time to get real my man.

Space Cop is pure kino.

>out of ideas
What fucking ideas do they need? They review movies, and there's a endless supply to discuss.

>The Alien represents the source of all lies, the eternal Jew, turning our white children into homosexual degenerates.
That's one hell of a Stoklasa analysis.

>the person he was replying to go scared and deleted his comment

Fucking Youtube pussies.

People who always exaggerate something they are accused of in an attempt to deflect it are always guilty of what they're been accused of.

>White men! White women! The swastika is calling you. The sacred and ancient symbol of your race, since the beginning of time. The Jew is using The Black as muscle against you. And you are left there helpless. Well, what are you going to do about it, Whitey? Just sit there? Of course not! You are going to join with us. The members of the Milwaukee White Peoples' Militia! An organization of decent, law abiding white folk. Just like you!
What did Mike mean by that?

There's one for Prometheus. And they have series called Scientist Man that's like this. And one where they read jokes from a children's book to each other

Wow? Where do I sign up? What's the monthly bill for all this quality exclusive content? Is there any way I can support RedLetterMedia?

t. guy on Sup Forums

Join the Milwaukee White Peoples' Militia.

What a prick

Only 99.99

Yes, and it's easy to tell you haven't been here very long.

Some things never change, he's getting fatter too.

>The Xenomorphs are like transgenders: vicious predatory creatures with no higher goals than the propagation of their insidious Marxist ideology and the destruction of decent Christians who could pose a threat to them.
That's...oddly specific.

>download button from an addon
>when you can literally just right click -> save video everything that plays in the age of html5/webm

Are you the same person that seems to be saying this in every RLM thread for the last year, even though Jay has looked exactly the same that entire time?

>Homosexuals are primarily solitary ambush predators, although they have been known to adopt swarm tactics when acting in larger groups. Despite their voracious ability to spread AIDS, they often seek to take their victims alive to be hosts for more HIV-positive semen; victims are taken to the Gaybar(or simply a secluded location if no Gaybar exists), buttfucked and/or immobilized before being impregnated with poz semen from a nigger bull.
I don't remember this from Alien Covenant...

>when you can literally just right click -> save video everything that plays in the age of html5/webm
I literally can't. Literally.

The beard hides everything ;^)

That worked so well for George Lucas...

this guy is such a cry baby pussy
his reaction to zod's snapped neck was pathetic

Dank mikes here

Is Star Trek mentioned in a comparison way?

Fantastic. Who else is hyped for the new Bladerunner? I know I am.

Star Trek? I recognize that!

yes

ahh, to watch chris stuckmann get assmad over mere jokes
c'est incomparable

Smarter than a xenomorph.

>David? David? Isn't that Jewish?

*qt

ahahaha
B

A

U

M

A

N

E

D

Review Twin Peaks instead, you whiny farts.

twitter.com/chris_stuckmann/status/721835805300416512
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

what is this "t. " meme anyway?

STAR TREK? I CLAPPED THOSE ARE THINGS I KNOW!!!

ENDLESS TRASH!

jesus christ, cuckman, have some dignity

Finnish for "regards"

Lol

Anyone else tired of raimifags and their attempts to push a bastardized version of an old meme in every thread they come across?

He already talked in the "Red Letter Media Talks about Prometheus on DVD" video

Third Reich Mike cannot be stopped.

upvoted