The Leftovers

There's a rumor that all or most of the cast gets naked in the finale. Most likely as some sort of "rebirth" bullshit but I'm still holding out for a "fuck it, it's the apocalypse" orgy

Well, we've already seen Liv Tyler so I'm hoping for Aimee.
Also, episode 6 was sad as fuck, holy shit.

Is this show actually good? Should I watch it?

Yes. It's patrician taste.

>write Jill off the show
>have naked orgy

Fucking Lindeloff. It'll probably be on a big pile of guns too.

Carrie Coon's a midget

series is gonna have a happy ending

I'm actually betting nothing will happen and the characters will just be wondering 'where do we go from here'

I'm at beginning of Season 2. So far the show is pretty disappointing. The writers progress the story by basically creating rabbit hole after rabbit hole with no way to dig themselves out in any sort of satisfying way. Lindleof did the exact same shit with Lost and people are falling for it again! It's lazy storytelling but it makes dumb people feel smart I guess so it's gathered a cult following.

>tfw you will never be tied up and abused by Justin Theroux, the black mayor, Aimee or the twins ;_;

I love the concept and don't mind never explaining the departure but I don't find the show and the characters at all compelling. Probably because there is no real balance in the drama, just bleakness. Enough with the heavy handed piano and violin music.

Not explaining the departure is one thing, not explaining just about anything and going dude thats the point xd is quite another.

redpill me on this show

Its pretty fucking good

Jill or Aimee Sup Forums?

aimee obv.

Aimee = Mena Suvari in American Beauty. Exact same fucking character but without showing her boobs.

keep watching, one of the big improvements for me was that the show got much funnier and characters more relaxed and endearing in season 2. i guess people would take a while to loosen up after the sudden departure.

Just finished s02e02. I like the new setting, it's an interesting premise.
>i guess people would take a while to loosen up after the sudden departure.
Would they really? I don't see a lot of people like Jill ever going back to normal.

Creating a cool premise is easy. It's the resolution that makes a show worth watching. That doesn't mean things have to be explained fully but there needs to be meaning in what you're watching.

Season 2 in typical HBO fashion is kinda slow at the start but goes full fucking speed near the middle to end

So you are saying there is a chance we get to see Justin Theroux brilliant penis?

Season 1 is good, Season 2 is great - that idiot that says season 2 isn't great hasn't gotten to the second half of the season yet
Season 3 the critics say it's the best but it's very disappointing - must mean the two remaining episodes are the best , I hope so.

>season 1 finale
>a bunch of geriatrics break into people's houses and set up mannequins
>RIOT

>season 2 finale
>a three girls stand on a bridge with a timer counting down. Nothing happens when it reaches zero.
>RIOT

>season 3
>???
>RIOT

its not being funny intentionally.

this show makes me grateful to live in this world, as crappy as it might be

I'd rather they kept their clothes on.

will the goofy twins ever return?

L to R: alive, dead, written out, written out, written out, written out, written out, alive, dead

does anything ever get resolved in this series?

Bye

Who will we see in the hotel next ep? Possible candidates:

>Patti
>Wayne
>Gladys
>Neil
>Dean
>Meg
>Evie
>Laurie
>Matt
>Nora