I hated it
3/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE&list=PL7CZ4TImzrFlTqI5l09Az8modBIkqkwFB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I let reddit form my opinions
Good job, kiddo

That would be giving it a 10/10

Unironically this show wasn't edgy enough. This shit could've aired on public television just fine. Why even put bullies in it? The naughtiest thing they say is "MIDNIGHT!". They were clearly just there to get memed on by 11 in one scene.

i didn't love it, but a cute girl makes everything much better always.

this. would have been shit without Eleven

t.reddit

Comfy show/10

Did you also think it was fucking terrible how the cop guy magically knocked out the 3-6 government spooks who had their pistols drawn?:One of the few tense scenes in the show and it had to be fucking ruined with 3 Stooges tier bullshit.

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

it's actually for early 20 year old college students that like watching little children on television to vicariously live their shit child hood through

You're a faggot.

I loved it but it could've used more school scenes and D&D.

This. They should do a spin-off that solely focus on Mike Wheeler.

I dropped it in the middle of the season, and have zero regrets. And I almost never drop shows like that. Don't know why it was getting so much praise, I didn't find the characters likeable or relatable in any way and the story was just boring and uninteresting. not one decent story arc.

I don't like child actors due to an overall poor acting ability so I couldn't get into this show at all.

The only thing children should be used for is cleaning my chimney

I wanted Jonathan to shoot up a school.

How? Seemed to me like it would be a nostalgia fest for 30-40 yr old men

I liked it
8/10

It was alright but extremely derivative.

How is it on rewatch?
I'm worried it's gonna suck without the mystery.

Except Reddit loved this shitty nostalgiabait

Not him, but he's got to be talking about Winona Ryder, right?

God you guys make me feel old.

Seems that way. In reality, it's for millennials who grew up just after the time period it's set. Since 90s nostalgia died off the hot new thing is to feel nostalgic for time periods you didn't even live in. 10 years some now they'll be making movies about the Boomer generation's childhood

No one said you had to like it. You gave it a go and it wasn't for you. What did you hope to achieve with your opening gambit?

> stop talking about tv in Sup Forums

you might just be retarded user.

It makes sense for horror like that to be set a few years back before everyone has cell phones, before there were cctv everywhere, before you had drones, etc.

So every time I watch something I'll post my rating. ok in a new thread.

I enjoyed it.

7/10

Stranger Things was a mish mash of all the mediocre parts of the movies they ripped off.

If Stranger Things was a beverage it would be watered down milk.

You some kind of enormous faggot?

I'd go a step further and make it a 1/10 OP. Literally felt like a fucking youtube mini series. Fuck anyone who fell for this cheap meme garbage.

The praise was 100% manufactured i could feel how hard this piece of shit show was getting shoved down my throat

The void is the good version of stranger shit, save yourself hours of slog and just watch the void

>Winona Ryder
ridiculously overacting in this.
granted, much of her dialog was poor and cliche af

Only faggots not living during the 80's don't get this show, just like with the rest of life, KEK.

it's like an inferior version of the m83 music videos

youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE&list=PL7CZ4TImzrFlTqI5l09Az8modBIkqkwFB