twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JERKOSAURUS

Fuck you I like it.

I loved it
come on it wasn't that bad

Lynch yourself
This was a childhood favorite
All normal kids loved dinosaurs
Only edgy weirdos like you didn't dino movies like Dinosaur, Land Before Time series, We're Back, etc

I really wanna fuck that dino

>not owning a talking aladar toy
>being a faggy pleb of a child

I have been trying to remember the name of this movie forever but its just dinosaur
I liked the evil red 2 headed dini the best

youtube.com/watch?v=oNTha7uxUDA

fucking great

>loved dinosaurs as a kid
>jurassic park was one of my favorites
>even land before time was very enjoyable
>suddenly, dinosaur is released
>hate dinosaurs afterwards

thanks disney

I think I used to have one like this. Scared the shit out of my sisters with it, too.

Holy fuck I think I remember having this

Beast Wars was and still is the best fucking Transformers series you cultureless swine.

Was the soundtrack ever nominated for an oscar? If it wasn't, I don't think I can take them seriously ever again.

I absolutely loved this glorious scene as a child
Pure KINO

>Carnotaurs!

Then the Carnotaurus attack scene afterwards left me in absolute awe

this was dino kino

On our Lion King VHS, this was one of the trailers. It blew my little mind.

I seem to also remember the toys more than the movie.

The Asteroid strike scene gave me nightmares as a kid

this and Reboot

I remember seeing this in the cinema with my dad. Absolute kino

Usually reminded when I wonder why all the Alien movies are shit.

>dinosaur
>has makeup on

>get a Disney movie on VHS in 1999-2000
>always have to sit through that longass trailer for Dinosaur

I still have this in a box somewhere.

>tfw the screen that told you a movie is coming to DVD/VHS soon comes up and rapes your ears and blows your speakers

I swear everyone had this. Why?

That was as kino as it gets
youtube.com/watch?v=C7BWSgI1XHY

It came free in happy meals

>tfw the THX logo used to scare the shit out of me in the theater

It always got me even more pumped as a lad.

>get a Godzilla movie on VHS in early-2000s
>always have to sit through longass trailers for literally who direct-to-video movies

Did those shitty kids movies make you a hostile scalie

I had this on VHS in a clamshell case

Is it a pleb filter?

better than the actual movie

itt: dumb 19 year olds who weren't old enough to experience goat dinosaur kino

This is some nostalgic kino

HOW DO I REMEMBER THIS SO CLEARLY

i had this!

>tfw no full DVD release of Big Wolf on Campus

There's a million of these movies now but yeah, I remember the first one. Always felt really dark.

There was something very satisfying about opening those VHS cases

kino at 1:59

I never liked this movie. I was firmly in The Land Before Time camp of childhood dino-kino.

Fuck yeah Reboot.

I had this one, had a button on the inside that would roar when pushed.

I member

I had this but it didn't have a button

youtube.com/watch?v=LNc2kly-3h4

Reminder that ducky's VA died very, very young

you know why this is better?
no voices. the first idea of this movie was dinosaurs with the music playing in the background, which is why the music is fantastic

hello old friend

Looks like a Bad Dragon toy

18 year old here
Everyone watched this as well as the rest of the series as a child

Motherfucker, I'm 19 and this was my shit when I was 5.

shit, that was me too. No idea why this movie pissed me off when I was a kid
I loved We're Back! too

Literally everyone remembers Reboot. If you think kids don' know about the show you're out of touch.

Wtf is this movie. Is it live action or animated?

Where did this come from? Was it a Happy Meal toy? Mine's in a box in the attic

youtube.com/watch?v=Pomwmaqd2A0

I fucking loved this shit as a kid

Everyone older than 2001 has seen this movie user

CG

same
the teeth could actually hurt if you did it hard enough

She didn't just die, she was murdered by her own father. Yep yep yep!

DELET THIS
I CAN'T HANDLE THESE FEELS

Live action backgrounds.

kino

fuck

Fuck. I didn't need to remember that.

youtu.be/T-eRdWIZl2Q

if i remember correctly the original idea for the movie was that there would be no voice acting and it would be much darker and more violent, the ending was going to be the dinosaurs all going extinct, and the main antagonist in the original idea was a T rex

She also voiced the little girl in All Dogs Go To Heaven.

>movie from 17 years ago has better CGI than most movies today
damn...

>As Judith's career success increased, József became increasingly angry and would routinely threaten to kill himself, Maria, and Judith. His alcoholism worsened, causing the police to arrest him three separate times for drunk driving.[1] In December 1986, Maria reported his threats and physical violence toward her to the police. After police found no physical signs of abuse, she decided not to press charges against him.[1]

>After the incident with police, József reportedly stopped drinking, but again he continued to threaten Maria and Judith. His various threats included cutting their throats as well as burning down the house. He reportedly hid a telegram informing Maria that a relative in Hungary had died, in an attempt to prevent her and Judith from leaving America.[6] Physical violence continued, with Judith telling a friend that her father threw pots and pans at her, resulting in a nosebleed.[7] As a result of his abuse, Judith began putting on weight[6] and exhibited disturbing behavior, which included plucking out all her eyelashes and pulling out her cat's whiskers.[1] After breaking down in front of her agent during a singing audition for All Dogs Go to Heaven, she was taken by Maria to a child psychologist, who identified severe physical and emotional abuse and reported her findings to Child Protective Services.[1]

>The investigation was dropped after Maria assured the case worker that she intended to begin divorce proceedings against József and that she and Judith were going to move into a Panorama City apartment she had recently rented as a daytime haven from him.[8]Friends urged her to follow through with the plan, but she resisted, reportedly because she was afraid that she would lose the family home and belongings.[1]

>Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988.[3] That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria.[5] He spent the next two days wandering around the house,[3] and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."[1] He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire.[9] After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.[10][11] On August 9, 1988, Judith and Maria were interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.[12]

This movie is called 'Platvoet en zijn vriendjes' (Flatfoot and his friends) in Dutch and it's the undisputed Dino Kino. Get the fuck outta here with that Disney shit.

You can say a lot of things about this shitty SJW society but at least shit like this would be unlikely to happen these days.

>Big Wolf on Campus
my nigger

József sounds like a fucking alpha that gave his cuck kid and wife what was coming to them

THE AUDIENCE IS NOW DEAF.

wasn't expecting to jack off again today, bravo, time for bed

Shoot, I remember that now. That's even worse since she's an orphan girl who just wanted a family. RI Judith.

holy fuck

DELETE THIS YOU SWINE
YOU PHILISTINE

Still the best transformers ever made. Fuck boring cars and shit

Dammit I only had the faggy Aladar handpuppet

Wouldn't ruled the school with this nigga

kaguya didnt win and only murican non-animated movies are allowed to win best movie,its trash

no. only a saturn
james newton howard really deserved a nomination for this

I got this from McDonalds breakfast

I'm 23 and I BARELY remember it to be honest.

Probably the most forgettable movie that is part of the Disney Animated Canon.
Even The Black Cauldron was better and more memorable.
Chicken Little is shit, though and Home on the Range was meh.
I did love Treasure Planet, though.

It was great, one of the films I intend to show to my daughter when she gets little older