Wonder Woman reaction thread

What was yours?

"mellenials" in a single image

Could also tag that "2016 election night"

kek. who is this whore? is she a critic or something. can't be bothered to google

>quick, take a picture of me crying so I can blog it
>make sure you turn the flash on
>woman behind her has arms folded in disgust

They did the same thing at the screenings at BvS. They got a bunch DC superfans to shill the hell out of the film.

Women are soo fucking stupid.

>main emotion is crying

I will cum buckets if the reviews end up like BvS. This movie needs to fail.

Hahaha what the hell is this? Why are people so weird?

>I'm moved to an emotional response by another cash grab movie based on a series of comic books

Just end this planet

fakest shit i've ever seen, senpai

>heteronormative.
If she is a shill she is doing a very poor job of convincing me to watch it.

I

What a narcissistic whore.

>I finally felt represented
>I liked the movie and cried because I felt represented.

Tje most plebest of reasons to like something. The ego must be ultra strong in this one.

I have heard it's a meh film, about as good as man of steel(Not good, but better than SS or BvS). But considering Tumblrfags are treating this like the second coming of christ, expect shit to hit the fan.

>In May 2017, early tracking has Wonder Woman grossing $65–75 million in its opening weekend, similar to the superhero films Thor (2011) and Ant-Man (2015).[119]

MCUcks completely and utterly humiliated again

They're desperate for something, anything, that will make people go see justice league after batman vs superman bombed harder than the titanic

Who took that photo?

Why is it so well lit?

Was that during the actual film?

You are indeed correct that Batman vs Superman made less money than the 2nd highest grossing film of all time

This a paid post. WB legit paid her to post something good about the movie.

She was criticizing the film for it. They get butthurt even at films they like. Seriously, when I saw a ad before my screening of Alien:Covenant today talking about The creator of WW was some Feminist icon and hero(He actually used the character to shill his bondage fetish to young girls, along with teaching them to submissive. I'm not kidding.)

Didn't the creator have multiple wives, and convinced them he was a feminist?

>white straight girl

uh, not reading lmao

fucking privileged piece of shit

>heteronormative
if that's a real word then where the fuck is my Gears of War film? (directed by Michael Bay or Zack Snyder)

They picked the wrong Jew to be Wonder Woman

This is pathetic.

Man of Steel with no scenes fans hate is actually a pretty solid flick though. Like if you could have remade MoS to have Zod fight Supes in a deserted island, it would be pretty loved. So I dunno that seems fine to me.

I hate that I've gotten so cynical that I want a movie to tank, just because I don't like its fans or its politics. I wish I could just dismiss it and not give it any further thought.

Yeah, before tieing them to the bed and spanking them or something.

She's the fat kike from AT&T that Sup Forums likes

No one cares to look at that ugly face for 2 hrs

stop this..

im a mellenial and i think this is out of hand. shes probably hormone crazy due to her le birth control pills

>NOBODY HAS SEEN THE MOVIE YET, BUT THE STUDIO IS PROJECTING THAT THE FILM WILL GET ABOUT A 79 ON METACRITIC

Holy fuck, they're basically telling their shills ahead of time what to write

HURR DURR LARGE TITS = WONDER WOMAN
I AM SO ORIGINAL AND WITTY POSTING WHAT Sup Forums NEEDS

REPEAT UNTIL YEAR 210202 (AFTER AI EMERGENCE)

don't fight it, what you're feeling right now is reddit leaving your body

the titanic wasn't bombed it sunk dipshit

We get it, you have a fetish for small tits
Me, too

>I'm having a visceral cry in a very real moment.
>Anyone able to snap a picture, by any chance?

>Wonder Woman, one of the most popular superheroes around the world barely reaching Thor and motherfucking AntMan

Spider-Man is gonna make like 150m OW

>Thor, the film which lead into Avengers (literalyl the biggest MCUck movie ever), and Antman, which led into Civil War and the most memorable line from the entire MCUck universe

you fucking retard

the titanic got bombed by the japanese from pearl harbor

learn english next time

Anyone who says "hetero normative" is clearly mentally ill.

I'm tired of lefties wanting everyone to be gay

>bombed harder than the titanic

I am stupider for having read this. Fuck you. Do you know anything other than capeshit, fag? Do you know what happened to the... fucking forget it. Dummy.

Teehee 1.000 likes

aren't premier tickets free/given out.

I feel bad for DC fans
>Been in the shadow of Marvel with bombs like Green Lantern and Man of Steel
>most of the other movies were direct to dvd besides Batman
>Batman v Superman wasn't that bad
>Squad was decent enough
>Everyone shits on them anyway and they've been stamped as "bad movies"
>Now what?
>Well we tried to copy Marvel and make Squad more funny and edgy than dark and serious like BvS...
>lets copy Paul Feig and make a movie with a female cast
>DC HAVE FINALLY OUTDONE THEMSELVES AND BROKEN AWAY FROM WHATEVER THE HELL THEIR LAST TWO FILMS WERE
>Does it have to be Wonder Woman? They've made some good movies in the pa
>What are you? a Trump supporter? a straight white male? an alt-right member? This marketing strategy worked for Ghostbusters and it'll work for Wonder Woman as well

What does "heteronormative" mean? Does it mean that the movie makes it seem like being straight is normal?

not quite right dude, the used a lot of bondage/bdsm themes and imagery for sure but it was done so for then just titillation and was instead used to try and promote the comics feminist message.

Except Islamists, because they would be racist and imperialist. God, as a bisexual man, remember when being gay just meant you liked sucking dick, not treating it like some sort of ideological identity to shit on straight people?

So can we drop her now?

>heteronormative

It's almost as if being heterosexual is the norm.

Dipshit

>I am stupider for having read this. Fuck you.
Well whose fault is that? I didnt make you read it.
Go pick up a text book some time, skippy.

Hetronormative is what they call it when their headcanons where Harry Potter likes to deep throat Hagrid is treated as noncanon.

No, the Titanic was bombed by the Jews which is what triggered the holocaust. Learn history.

There's an irony to all this. If homosex was normal feminism would take a big blow. They're too fucking stupid to think this through.

The holocaust never happened and I hope it happens again

Oy Vey must change this narrative that Wonder woman sucks clit goy.

>character existed since the 40s
>I finally feel represented

???

how can we kill this attention whore/public subtle shill culture ?

any lewd pics?

why did she ask someone to walk away from her and take a picture while she was crying

oh yeah because women are attention whores

No shit. Feminists have called me sexist for not dating them when I clearly explain that I'm a faggot.

>fictional Characters
>I finally feel represented

>heteronormative

what?

Is this from one of those "women only" screenings?

Why are SJWs the most pathetic fags to walk the earth? Go out and get fucking laid or something.

fucking kike whore. to hell with her.

>MEW
gone
>kike whore
gone

wew lads. waifus are going down massively in the recent weeks.

Did you just assume that bearded person's gender?!? RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw ppl will actually believe what she said and watch this mediocre film and not even question who took this possible 1200 iso photo

Scully: All I see are crocodile tears mulder, how do you know she just doesn't want you to believe

Mulder:....

Scully:Are you okay mulder

Mulder: I don't know...

>SJWs
how did you get that from the post.

>MUH CAPESHIT PROFITS

You realize there are adults on Sup Forums too right?

Sad pathetic lonely adults true, but ones that don't give a fuck about how much money "your" franchise makes. Capeshit is cancer and 99% of it is trash.

Rami is an exception.

>2.7k likes
lord have mercy

Thats gonna be a pretty embarrassing post when the reviews are out.

IN NINETEEN SEVENTY NIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

>reminder instagram "stars" and celebrities are paid to shill products

She wouldn't have hashtagged WW is this was a legit critique.

JUST

God I hate this slut

how can this not bomb... a wonder woman comic book movie... who even cares?

>that lightning
>inside a theater

If she got wrecked on liveleak I would grin wider than the Devil.

Man. Milena you have fallen. LA has ruined you.

How many of her followers are just dudes circlejerking her cause she owns a vaguma? Makes me wonder
Most female feminist aren't that eye pleasing to begin with, so doubt they would like her face too much

There's no way that's a real fucking tattoo

she's pretty qt. shame about the brainwashing.

Don't pay attention to it/mock those who do.

Gentile reminder that the reception to this flick was planned out decades ahead of time. Any professional fritic that doesn't gush over this will be shortly out of a job, and their review removed from RT/metacritic for "unrelated criminal behavior" or some other bullshit.

You can't stop (them). Everything is going to plan.

>calls himself "mr. authentic"
>posts the fakest, thirstiest comment possible

As a boy, I would have happily seen a WW movie. I loved comics. They made it too political.

YES KEEP MAKING POSTURED AND ORCHESTRATED MOMENTS TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU "CARE" YOU DISINGENUOUS SHITTY FRAUDS

FUCKIN HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE WE GOT OURSELVES A FUCKIN HERD OF NIGGER CATTLE ISN'T THIS GREAT? HERDIN' UP THE FUCKIN NIGGER CATTLE THIS IS GREAT YEAH YEAH WE GOT OURSELVES A WHOLE LOTTA FUCKIN NIGGER CATTLE

I've got good news for you! Once you're dating a girl, it's not hard to redpill her. Just keep it subtle.

Dude did you see her in those cell phone commercials? That ass was T H I C C

What are you saying?

Uhh, guys? I...I... think I'm in love...

>hate this bitch for making a post praising a film because it supports her beliefs
>make a post condemning a film because it does not support my beliefs
How can people be so blind to themselves