Grossest thing you've ever seen at a theater?

Grossest thing you've ever seen at a theater?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqvaz1agICc
globalnews.ca/news/2868868/edmonton-theatre-closed-for-bedbug-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A nigger

The Force Awakens.

Some drunk niggers accidentally dropped a bottle of captain morgan in the back row.

They must have mixed it with coke or something, because by the time the movie was over, my feet were fucking glued solid to the floor.

a fucking dirty diaper...fucking ghetto ass niggaz. and i live in a nice town also...i know it was people coming from the ghetto..was FUCKED

NIGGER

My sister vomited in the theatre one time, ruined the film for everyone, smelt of vomit for the rest of the film

My own reflection

Women

how can you see gross things if the lights are off?

shouldn't you be focusing on the movie?

a teenage girl resting her feet on the guy's head in front of her

>he can't see in the dark

Some cat you are

Bunch of Pajeets gang-raping some girl.
Everyone just tried to ignore it though.

someone shit their pants one time. stunk up the entire theater.

based England

I remember going to the front row and peeing on the seats. Not sure why I did that, I was like 5 back then.

Saw someone without a gun once

Some old man died during master of disguise when I saw it at a friend's birthday.

A friend in highschool bragged about jacking off her boyfriend in the back of a theater I worked at.
Literally lol
That's awful.
That's how I want to go, though.
>user died how they lived, watching silly movies

me... fucking mirrors in the bathroom

Fucking Kek

Fpbp

Tell your sister she sucks.

>seeing Christmas With the Kranks with my parents
>can't stop ripping ass
>two girls behind us laughing the whole time
>I think they're laughing at the movie
>after
>my dad says how hilarious it was that those girls were laughing at me farting

>two girls behind us laughing the whole time
>I think they're laughing at the movie

>Thinking that anyone could possibly find that movie funny

Wasn't that a drama with comedic elements?

The kids come home for Christmas and their mother is dying of cancer.

some solid keks in this thread

the elderly next door neighbor is dying of cancer, which has nothing to do with the story except that tim allen finally sees the spirit of christmas and gives her the plane ticket to hawaii or some shit.

The main story is them trying to get a ham or some shit

movie goers are pigs who can't watch a movie and eat at the same time. it's too difficult for them to focus on two things at once. unless the full attention of their retarded brains is on eating, they literally miss their mouth and half of their bag of popcorn ends up on the floor. fucking stupid slobs.

turns out I was thinking of The Family Stone and I never actually saw Christmas with the Kranks

them big ass weaves in a bucket

Batman V Superman

>every single cute white girl my age is with an immigrant/minority

two people with down syndrome fucking in the middle of the foyer right next to the line at the midnight release of phantom menace. cops had to be called

When someone overfed the falcons and they ended up shitting all over everyone in the crowd during the trailer for Thor

Got head and came down my girlfriend's throat. Threw hot dogs and gummy bears at the screen. Usual stuff.

Yeah I'm gonna need a story.

I already told you. Two Corky's bumping uglies.

coalburner

what the fuck missyfuss, get out the internet.

Reys face

>Grossest thing you've ever seen at a theater?
My friend scavenging for empty popcorn buckets and slushie cups after the movie ends.

Yeah, do this.

to think that wasn't even the worst thing those people saw that night.

That's hot.

I worked in a movie theater for a summer. I saw lots of weird things including:

>period stains and poop smears on the cloth seats
>a few bed bugs brought into the theater which was quickly quarantined
>vomit, especially during children's movies
>someone peed in a popcorn bucket and left it
>used tampon
>dandruff on the headrest
>there was a worm in the urinal once
>someone cut open the side of a seat with what I assume is a knife and pulled out all the cushion from the seat
>snot that was wiped on the seat
>arm rests broken due to morbidly obese people trying to fit in a seat with them down as well as broken springs and brackets
>used needles
>a cup of butter flavoring someone took from the dispenser with bits of pizza in it. Someone was using it as dipping sauce.

Due to liability issues, I didn't have to clean up the terrible stuff. There was a special guy for that came in with protective gear and a steam cleaner.

And the theater isn't even in a bad area.

I would pay for this service at the kinotorium.

wasn't turtley enough

It's called being frugal.

>Wait for people to leave when the credits roll
>Find the biggest bucket
>Pool together all of the popcorn
>Do the same with coke if possible
>Hideout in bathroom for a while
>Go see a movie for free with free popcorn and coke

Anyone got that picture with the 3 girls with their feet on the theatre seat staring at the camera? Used to be posted a lot back when this board wasn't 24/7 capeshit and star wars

not gonna lie i got a semi imagining this happening to me

>grill will never rest feet on your head,

reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqvaz1agICc

P I C K I T U P
I
C
K

I
T

U
P

>go to movies with friend
>blacks in the back corner hootin and hollerin
>annoying everyone
>manager and 2 workers come in and kick them out
>me and my friend just look at each other and smile

Black people.

Went to Alamo Drafthouse and someone ordered a pizza with pineapple on it.

Not really gross, but homeless people would commonly sleep in the nearby dollar theater overnight. They would have somebody open the exit and just sleep in the seats or on the floor. I would partake in this practice, and I got somebody to bring me my sleeping bag I left near the exit. It was a collaborative effort that left me a sense of pride in my community.

Ham and Pinapple is great. It's a perfect combination of sweet and savory.

>theater gives out 1 free refill with their largest size
>all you gotta do is present the bucket and get a refill
>before every movie my brother would grab a bucket right out of the garbage as people left and get a free jumbo sized popcorn

MMM loli

They still get you on the $6 soda. You can't eat all that popcorn without a drink.

hahah eat shit white """man"""

Water's free.

>drinking soda
>drinking the liquid jew

Really? They charge $4-5 for a bottle of water at any local theater here and don't offer free cups of water.

Went to see Hellboy, towards the beginning, before they even found him during the WWII flashback prologue, the projector fucked up and we missed a few minutes of the movie, but they didn't restart it from anywhere near where it fucked up, leaving ~5 minutes missing. That's just fucked up.

Also there were some teenagers smoking weed a few rows ahead of us, but that wasn't a big deal.

You can eat all the damn ham and pineapple you want, just keep it the fuck off of pizza.

Some girl took a bunch of napkins, stuck them under her shirt, wiped her under-boob sweat with them and put them in the cupholder acting as if nothing was wrong. Then she left them there at the end.

Did you smell the napkin

Obviously not and as a grill myself I can tell you that our sweat is no different.

>The liquid Jew
Not alcohol

London?

Post sweat pics plz
I like salty liquids

My girlfriend blew me in a theater, I felt pretty ashamed afterward.

>Alcohol
that would be the fermented Jew my friend

Wageslave at a movie theater. The grossest thing I've found was cum on the floor and a torn up muscle shirt in the seat infront of it. Used the muscle shirt to clean the cum and swept it into my dustpan

That's just gross.

used to work at an indie cinema in london, worst things I've ever encountered were bundles of cum-soiled tissues at the back after several screenings of 50 shades of grey and an ancient, mouldy diaper stuffed in a toilet cistern

As long as she cleaned up after you it's all gucci mang.

>Saying the N-word

racisrt

I go to the amc theater at times square a lot; it's a toss up between the homeless people that walk in and shower on the first floor bathrooms which don't require a ticket for access to or just generally fat people being gross and waltzing in with more food than they should be eating. I eat unhealthy at the movies too, maybe a hot dog and some chicken tenders with a soda but it's so disgusting when fat people do the same but have their popcorns and nachos and huge fucking sodas; it's like we all know we shouldn't be eating this but they especially shouldn't be eating any of it.

globalnews.ca/news/2868868/edmonton-theatre-closed-for-bedbug-investigation/

I check the chairs every time I sit now