Reylo CONFIRMED FOR NEVER HAPPENING

Where were you when the millions of Reylo retards suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Episode_V:_The_Empire_Strikes_Back_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

You know what is in Ep8

Trees

Might as well dump some leaked pics while we bathe in the tears of Reylo retards

I thought people were pushing more for the two guys?

KEK

>theres an evil BB-8
jesus fucking christ

He's literally just some bald guy in a gold bathrobe

Really? This can't be true.

trips motherfucker
and snort is in pajamas?!??
the flying fuck

also keep on dumping more lego spoilers
dump them ALLL

youtube.com/watch?v=HnzH15hwt48

You know you know he's evil? His name

BB-8E

The "E" is for evil.

>supreme

Holdo sounds too close to dildo to me.

The ONLY thing that can redeem garbage Nu-Wars is if Rey turns to the dark side and Kylo(Ben) returns to the Jedi. It would be hard to even pull that off considering TFA had zero character development

Someone post the pics of Poe Dameron wearing Han Solo's ESB clothes.

>Holdo

Oh shit, the leaks were real after all.

hey remember the force tree in empire? of course not because you're 10.

>hey remember the force tree in empire?

There was no force tree in empire. That was an underground pit. Read the novelization.

The Force Tree in Ep8 is actually where Luke resides. Sorta like Yoda and his tree house in ESB, only much, much different because this is the literal origin point of the force.

>Read the novelization
lel

>The Force is female
>Don't hit on me you silly boys!

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Episode_V:_The_Empire_Strikes_Back_(novel)

BTFO

...what leaks?

i wanna sniff their pusy!

The ""leaks""" about him that came out a few months ago have also had stuff from these lego leaks
Hes literally just some rich guy with a kyber crystal

elaborate

But that fits in with him being Darth Plageius. He was a rich banker and a sith lord.

which leaks?

Juan Solo.

Rey is reserved for the BBC

Nope. She's hooking up with nobody.

Finny however will hook up with that frumpy Asian girl.

>they're gay because they're touching shoulders
people will unironically think this

as far as i can remember, legos were blocks that you put together to assemble whatever the fuck your imagination allowed you to? why are they now fixed pieces of a fixed model?

>A sith lord?

There are two major Snoke theories being posted on the spoiler sites.

Snoke is the original dark side user, part of a brother / sister team. He's kept alive for millennia by the dark side of the force.

Or.....

He was once a member of the New Republic, and he had a personal connection to Han and Leia. That he was a mole in the NR and was mining information to build his First Order army.

Which is it?

They still do that stuff too. They just also heavily push the licensed stuff.

second option sounds really interesting, so it's clearly not the real theory

>implying they come glued together and stuck like that
You can use the pieces for whatever you want my friend

>reylo

Top kek fucking racist sexist xenophobES. Finnray all day.

Lego is never wrong

>y e s ..

>except for Kylo Ren's command shuttle
but we don't talk about that one

It wasn't a centerpiece in Empire, either.

Why are disney so afraid of any sort of romantic relationship in their Star Wars?

He didn't say it didn't exist you stupid cunt

It's blowback from their SJW bullshit involving Finn being black and wanting to shit all over white male Star Wars fans.

Because they can't push the interracial bullshit with Rey and Finn, they've decided to squash all romantic shit between the main cast.

Also, the only fucking reason why Finn's getting a girlfriend (the Asian chick) is to shut the fuck up, white folk who don't fucking trust Disney to not force Rey/Finn as a couple in the future.

Only partially correct.

Disney hasn't banned romance subplots in Star Wars.

But they DID create the Asian chick's character explicitly to be Finn's girlfriend because of two things:

1. To placate angry racist white folk who hate Finn for being black and get violently upset, over the thought of a potential Rey/Finn relationship

2. To tell the gay/SJWs to fuck off for pushing the Gay Finn/Gay Poe relationship meme.

They don't want to make Finn homosexual, but they can't pair him with Rey either. So Finn gets a girlfriend while Poe and Rey remain single and Disney can pretend they are not fucking up the franchise.

Because they are brother and sister.