So Windu beat Sheev right?

So Windu beat Sheev right?

if sheev had the high ground he would have won

he let him win, he only starts "losing" when anakin lands

No. Sheev was going all out for most of the fight but as soon as he sensed Anakin approaching he let Windu win.

This. It was all planned.

in the books, sheev is actually fighting for his life. windu's fighting style calls upon the darkside, because it's a technique explicitly used for killing and enjoying combat. windu is actually channeling both light and dark. I am wondering if this will be expanded upon in the last jedi.

>in the books
Jesus Christ...

>books

>books
fag

you are exactly whats wrong with men today, grow the fuck up

i know who you are. stop doing this.

autism

jesus, star wars is cancer

Yeah but emperors force lightning attack

C'mon, guys, it's brutally obvious that Palpatine threw the fight at the end just to manipulate Anakin. If Anakin had walked in only to find Sheev standing over Mace's still-smoldering corpse, how could Palpy have possibly played that to his advantage?

Being a sith, I doubt sheev would trust his life with anyone else. So I doubt he would put his own life in jeopardy and hope Anakin would save him.

I don't think Sheev let Windu beat him, but I hardly believe that Sheev was beaten despite not having a lightsaber
Episode III novel is actually quite enjoyable

He lacked fuckus, so he wasn't strong enough

>rips three masters apart in 10 seconds
>can't beat Windu

Please.

Windu was probably the most powerful Jedi master in lightsaber combat...

windu was a piece of shit and a worthless dumb cunt

nothing to do with being a loud nigger, of course.

Anakin arrives a few seconds later due to an elevator jam. Sheev dies.

>"I'm too weak, please don't kill me"
>blasts Mace with lightning five seconds later

>elevator jam
are you fucking retarded?

this is a lie perpetrated by the jedi. Kit Fisto pushed all the buttons. Anakin had to get off on the next floor and wait for another,

Pick any fucking inconvenience that might possibly befall Anakin getting from the Jedi Temple to the Chancellor's room. If he's a few seconds late for whatever fucking reason, Sheev's dead. Or he shows up and makes his decision earlier than Sheev anticipated and watches him autistically screech while spinning through multiple Jedi Masters. There is no way Palpatine could've timed that correctly

For George Lucas Windu wins the fight

You assume that just because Sheev's saber was gone, he's as good as dead. Please. He could've held off Mace with Sith lightning long enough to get his hands on one of the dead Jedi's lightsabers which were presumably lying next to their fallen masters.

You're seriously underestimating Mace's powerlevel

This whole fight was like watching a cheap parody.
And yes, Windu destroyed his flappy ass.

Anakin couldn't defy Mace's orders and go after them immediately. The Jedi masters had several minutes head start over him and it took Sheev only a few seconds to kill three of them.
After that, he was only fighting Mace, and he could drag on the fight as long as he wanted. When he sensed Anakin getting close, he threw fight. That's it.

We're gonna have to go with Occam's razor on this one.

you're seriously underestimating sheevs unlimited power level

this guy from reddit has it right. he could fuck around with mace as long as he needed to,

Yep. Anakin was literally walking down the hallway at the moment Sheev "lost" his saber. Why is this so hard for Mace fanboys to accept?

Look, no one's saying that Sheev would have definitely won in a fair fight. It's actually kind of a shame that we were deprived of an unambiguous duel to the death between the two of them just to see how it would've played out. Because no matter what you choose to believe about what we DID get, there will always be that element of uncertainty as to whether Sheev nerfed himself.

>Sochachi
>Palpatine
>Somm

What if Snoke is Windu?

what if you're a retarded faggot who should kill himself?

i've never delved into expanded universe shit, why is everyone sperging out over this post?

>i've never delved into expanded universe shit,
fuck off normalfag

>thinking (((they))) will take anything from the expanded universe

Yeah, they fleshed that part out well in the books. Surprised they didn't include the Anakin on the stairs arc in the theatrical cut.

>Anakin on the stairs arc
are you fucking retarded?

It was a good chapter. Gave a lot of background on the building codes and fire regulations on Coruscant.

Anakin was stuck waiting for the lift for the better part of 5 minutes until he took the stairs.

all that matters is that mace was an arogant fuck who got btfo. he's a fucking faggot and got what he deserved.

You dumbasses this was from the official novelization of episode 3. It is not EU in the least bit and is fully canon. It also a good read and most agree that it was better than the film itself

>most agree that it was better than the film itself
most people don't read books

>novelization
>fully canon

>Most people are brainless retards
Really makes you think

>caring about canon
That's even more autistic than reading the fucking novels.

where do you think you are faggot?

I'm in your mom's vag. Plenty of room here. Come on in.

but she was cremated 8 years ago

Then he'd just use force speed

Oh she's getting creamed right now.

Doesn't work on Coruscant; read the damn books.

Literally all the plot holes are explained.

Autism in its purest most retarded form

mace was a huge cunt, especially for a jedi master