Picked up for two more seasons

>Picked up for two more seasons

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((you know how)))

soros

SOMEONE needs to educate you dumb hicks.

>watching a show about a plumber

What do the ((( ))) signs mean??

>get a sheep to educate other sheep
hmmm

Because not everyone is an alt-right crybaby who gets triggered by Netflix shows.

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH

Because even though it was shit people are still going to tune to see what kind of cringe fest happens next.

I'm not here to defend bill nye but fuck you and your dog if you don't like butt stuff

it's not getting another season

to trigger the alt right faggots in this thread

Netflix doesn't care about nazi opinions?

MUCH MORE THAN
EITHER
OH OH OR

Does this mean Sup Forums was wrong about sjw's having a large influence? Who else would watch such mediocrity?

it's something that 15 year old boys use to let people know they're Sup Forumstards and that's their special code word for "jewish"

gee i wonder (((why)))

I hope he explains why getting two scoops is fascist. I don't understand that one

fake news

Even reddit fucking hates it. Does netflix really have no shame about this? There's actually not an audience for this, even cucks hated it.

Goodbye Netflix account!

i havent seen any episode or listened to that song. I have a melody in my head everytime someone posts it and dont want to ruin it

Look at this subhuman google.

he doesn't (((know)))

Why is netflix so fucking liberal now?

It's like half of their content is made just to appeal to sjws

wow guys these posts in this thread are really activatig my almonds and changing my opinion about bill!
i don't want to be called an alt-right faggot so ima start liking and watchig bill's garbage! because clearly, if i don't like bill's new show, it means i'm a nazi
wtf why didn't anyone tell me?

They're echos. They mean something is jewish, although the ledditors that inhabit Sup Forums generally use them incorrectly.

All the bullshit aside, the show should drop the live format. It adds nothing and could help the show not suck ass

>echoing through time

oy vey shut it down

>Why is netflix so fucking liberal now?
(((They))) let the internet pull a fast one on them. Cable TV was suppose to be the ultimate tool of control, but the times have changed.

frampftards keep taking Ls

Because all you alt right pussies watched it and boosted the views. First you vote in a retarded kike and ruin America and now you ruin TV. What are you fat fucking kikeloving faggots going to ruin next?

bill nye the weimar guy does it again

>"cutt off your dick and turn it into a vagina or else you're a racist"
t. bill nye the scientist guy

the oh oh oh part is sung more quickly than you think it is

desu the actual song is devoid of any real melody, your version is probably better

vocaroo the melody pls

for the maymays.

(((((((((()))))))))))))))

>Literal butthurts in this thread
Cry more fags

>tfw enjoy anal stimulation but could never tell my gf
There are some things just not worth sacrificing for but I honestly hope girls become more open minded about it

This. Please do this

vocaroo.com/

>rick & morty shitposter
not surprised 2bh

Unless she's got a hang-up about sticking her finger in your arse then just tell her. Are you worried she'll think you're gay or something?

jewish propaganda

Stfu about my dog, fucking nigger

reddit upvotes are worth a hundred times the (You)

She's very vanilla with sex and generally conservative