What went wrog

what went wrog

It was Lucy 2 and not the deep philosophical political thriller like the animated movie.

Nothing. Unlike the original, it didn't put me to sleep multiple times.

Even the visuals went wrong.

Was she really that fat?

Scarrjo was so smoking fucking hot in this movie. Inb4 underage memers calling her fat, she's fucking perfect.

>not the deep philosophical political thriller
you seriously think normies would have flocked to that? it'd have bombed even harder if it had been wall to wall sophistry like the anime

Go to bed, Yo-Handsome.

I saw a post calling her "frumpy" the other day. I don't know how far gone you have to be to think something like that.

She's like 30.

Women go past their prime at age 18, after that they need makeup and photoshop to look beautiful.

Giant pointless holograms? Wow it's so futuristic!

kek i forgot all about that ayllmao movie.

oh dang no one on Sup Forums can post anymore since ya'll are poor cunts with no pass

how do i get the green leaves to show up on my post?

since4pass in options field

thanks

How do you get the little Sup Forums emblem thing to show on your post? I got a pass but it doesn't show up still.

since4pass in options field

thanks user

tyuntut tunyu

F

It wasn't completely shallow. I'd say it was kinda like an action-focused episode of SAC. I liked how they made the setting somewhat darker than in the original, with literally every character being really fucked up/traumatised by this rapid advancement of technology.

It really wasn't a bad movie, but it also won't be a classic. Still, I can see people still rewatching it in like 3 or 4 years due to the fact that there are so few decent live action cyberpunk stories out there.

All in all, I think Hideo Kojima was right about it. It's a product of our times, just like the original GitS was a product of the nineties. It deserved better, but ScarJo somehow offended the feefees of the SJWs and their smear campaign really hurt it on release.

poorfags are back. we have a shitstorm on our hands.

The cartoon not withstanding I enjoyed this flick
Good scenery
Nice effects
Overall I think it got a bad rap actually

I can't stand ScarlettJo, you can tell she's just a greedy cunt playing roles she doesn't care about at all. I hate her voice, sounds like a jaded bitch

>rewatching it due to the fact that there are so few decent live action cyberpunk stories out
Definitely
There were some great scenes
Buddy in the jail chamber neck in himself was is something that stuck with me
That specifically wasn't cyber punk but there were more than a few scenes that were great
The movie wasn't terrible by any means
Unfortunate Scarjo just isn't a real commanding presence in this
She just doesn't pull it off
You really need to work at overlooking her on shortcomings
That being said I'll watch it again
that tank scene was epic tho with her just not giving a fuck and recking herself

She just isn't a good actor
She phoned in 90% off this movie

M-MUMMY!!

what does it mean to phone in?

>implying the 1995 film is at all a "deep philosophical political thriller"

trying way too hard, kid

>she's just a greedy cunt
evil

More so than the shitty Hollywood blockbusters you eat up.

it's means "To fulfill a responsibility with a minimum effort rather than the appropriate level of effort.
" or "to fuck up"

Yeah, it was deeper than Jew Wood's shitty remake. Go eat shit, punk!

>and not the deep philosophical political thriller like the animated movie.

Everything

how many shekels for a 4chin pass?

>giving Sup Forums money
i shiggy diggy

Holy shit, this

I knew this would be a reply. If you want to talk about "trying too hard", take a look at your own post.

Movie just can't compete with television series for plot-lines and character development.

Fuck off lol

I don't even...

No S.A.C-tier soundtrack.