Why the fuck haven't you seen it yet?

But I have seen it

Meme movie

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you were a Bernie Sanders supporter, this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

I liked the use of the Fleetwood Mac song

Agreed

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

You have lost touch with reality user, please find someone to have relations with. I cant believe one who has even ths faintest sense of love in life would watch this movie in a theater and keep repeating to themselves a mantra that which would prohibit any enjoyment of it for the sake of anons on 4 chan possibly perceiving them as cool. Please get off this site its not too late.

because it's shit

>if you don't love me now starts playing

Because Disney won't hire me as a shill and I can do it better than you guys

Because it looked forgettable and not worth the money. I'll watch it on tv in a few months

>Why the fuck haven't you seen it yet?
1080p torrent is not out yet

I did. It was okay (and way better than the usual Marvel crap) but totally forgettable. Just like the first. In five years everyone will forget these movies even existed.

Nigga, you got issues. Or using sarcasm levels not fit for this board.

Absolute pleb garbage

My dad doesn't want to and I want to see it with him for father-son reasons.

>tfw haven't seen non-Nolan capeshit since Iron Man 1

Who else /patrician/ here?

The soundtrack was the only good part of the flick

i learned my lesson after the ridiculously overhyped shitshow that was the first one

First one was kino though

>A.Cure.for.Wellness.2016.1080p.BluRay.x264-DRONES

Did you see it? is it good?

I have, and I'll see it again if any of my local friends who haven't seen it are interested.

Why are you shilling such a mediocre capeshit movie here?
Are you a shareholder or a lonely neckbeard with no friends to talk about it?

How do we get rid of marvel shills Sup Forums?

>>Any time someone likes a movie
>>IT'S SHILLING REEEEEEE

We need a wordfilter for 'shill'. Maybe "touting".

>We need a wordfilter for 'shill'
You'd like that wouldn't you shill?

Reddit

>Why haven't you seen that big blockbuster which spent a third of the budget in advertising
>not a shill
OK retard.

Absolutely. Even the plebbiest of my friends said shit like "how could someone write this?" and a couple threw up their hands in despair at the end fight. Also, we went on a Friday and were the only ones in the whole room.

Because it's capeshit.

My father and I were so disappointing with the performances we threw our popcorn on the ground in exasperation. Not a pleasant experience sitting through a low-impact film with sticky popcorn on your shoes.

Sure buddy.

> redditors expose themselves by not being able to spot obvious pasta.

It's that Dante from Devil May Cry 3?!

yes bro!