Idk if you guys dropped this really shitty teen show or if theres still a handful of you guys that stuck with it BUT...

Idk if you guys dropped this really shitty teen show or if theres still a handful of you guys that stuck with it BUT who watched the last epiosode?

Am i missing something? Holy plot holes ammirite

Anyways the 100 thread

The last 5 minutes left me with many questions.
Like how did clarke survive in the lab with 0 supplies since the others took everything to the bunker and to the ark.
Who the fuck is that lil girl? Clarke's been eating bean since they landed so it cant possible be Bellamys. Also with primfyre no one outside survived so wut!?!

I cant possibly be the only one still on this....right??

you missed the threads already. and no, the space penal colony was brought up in short bursts, like an article and the blackblood bit with raven. you'll catch it on the rewatch if you pay attention this time around

OkAy ThEn WhAtS Up WiTh tHe PrIsOn pLaNtE sHiP!?

Just trying to start a conversation, no need to be a dick user

it's the descendants of the space prison coming back, keep up.
people were calling them crimekru, but i didn't like that much.

Space prison? But all the countries put their spaceships together to form the arc. And on the arc when you did something bad you just got floated so is there a whole nother people that lived outside on different ships and such??? And why come down now

probably figured out when was the best time to come down after the nuclear winter, the ark were rushed by running out of oxygen iirc.
we'll see next season for sure.

Clarke survived because her nightblood worked

The little girl is another nightblood, they are the only two known surviving people on the outside

The bunker in Polis is buried under tons of rubble and Clarke couldn't dig it out

The ship at the end is from prisoners who were sent to an asteroid mining colony and back as test subjects for extended hibernation in space travel, it was mentioned extremely briefly in season 1 and 4

Thanks for being a bro and actually contributing to the thread

Which plotholes are you referring to?

Just the general "wut"
Its not well written, they cut corners, dont explain things, and what not

Those aren't plot holes. The only things not explained are things that weren't meant to be explained in the last 5 minutes. They're just a teaser for season 5. Why are you such a dolt?

Why does everyone in this show look so short? They should call it The 100 Manlets.

I dunno if the female actresses in this show are just tall, but the guys generally being no taller than the women makes me feel like I'm watching a bunch of 5'9 betas.

I didn't really spot any amazingly obvious plot holes, but I also wasn't watching that closely because I was playing sudoku on my phone every episode this season. The writing has been pretty lazy this season and they've been relying on, AND THEN THINGS WENT WRONG to fill in the time and string it out to the correct number of episodes when it would have been more productive to streamline the journey from finding out about praimfaya to their respective solutions for surviving it and instead do some more character building.

Over all I'd say they finished really strongly. The time jump at the end of the episode took me by surprised but it seems like they're going to intersperse season five with lots of flashbacks to the in between years.

>my fucking heart hurt watching clarke broadcasting to bellamy and then her fucking hopeful thiccness when the ship breaches the atmosphere and then the disappointment when it's not him

Pretty hype for some next season though desu. Rothenberg has been everywhere talking about how O and Bellamy have become rounded leaders in their own right and Clarke's adoptive daughter totally changes her decision making process and how those things will completely change the relationship dynamics between characters.

My god, people here are fucking dumb, you guys pay literally zero attention.
Yeah, it's not a good show, but if you're not willing to give 100% while watching, just don't.

The criminals are like Australians, they were sent to space with nightblood so they could mine asteroids as a way to pay for their crimes, but then the war happened and they had to develop into a working civilization.
They probably didn't know if it was safe to come down to earth, but either found Bellamy and others (i personally like that one, since it means they're not just Mount Weather 2.0) or heard Clarke's transmissions and came down. Or maybe they just did some math, who knows.

Clarke survived because she's a nightblood, it wasn't tested so they couldn't risk it, but they had a good chance of surviving the radiation as long as they didn't die in the first wave. She just got sick, but then recovered.

Kid will be explained next season, but she's probably just a little girl Clarke found after the death wave. Nothing that important, but mommy Clarke is cute as fuck.

I figured a time skip was the only way for them to deal with the bunker/space. But given I figured making the characters look aged would be too much effort, I assumed they'd find a way to bypass needing to hide for five years.

Then I remembered the characters are 17 year olds played by people in their late 20s so they don't actually have to do anything. It's easy to forget that the main cast is supposed to be so young.

>praimfaya resets everything so no more GoT shit next season (I hope so)
>Space Miners come down with a huge badass ship
>Probably, well trained military prison guards descendant
>Probably well armed
>Hope they did it well this time and wipe the niggers once and for all

tits

can I post yet

fuckin A

> the others took everything to the bunker
The others loaded as much as they could in the time available, they didn't take everything

>Who the fuck is that lil girl? Also with primfyre no one outside survived so wut!?!

Some other nightblood who presumably found some other shelter from the death wave. An underground parking lot, maybe, or deep in the sewer system.

>Yeah, it's not a good show

Nah, it is though. Genuinely.

Nah, it's not.
Season 2 was good, maybe even great.
But since Season 3 the show has been kinda meh, it has it's moments still, but it's not really good.
Season 4 sets up the ground for an amazing season 5 tho, holly shit.

>mfw new space people are all either black or mulatto
I mean, they're criminals right?

Tallest guy on the show was Roan and he was 6ft

Bell next tallest 5'10"

Most of the girls are around 5'5" - 5'6"

Echo is the tallest girl at 5'9"

This show got really good. Don't tell me last episode was season finale?

Yes, it was.
We're about a pregnancy away from the next season.

>mfw 6ft and would give my soul to look like bellamy even if it meant losing a couple inches
Being tall doesn't matter, being beautiful does.
Anyone else would go gay for Bell?

I mean they probably took short actors because they were supposed to look like teenagers. Grounder background actors actually looked like grown adults.
Now it's kinda weird yeah, just bunch of manlets.

I like the time jump. I though that at least half of season 5 would be about Bellamy and the group surviving in space and domestic disputes in the bunker.