Can someone explain the aliens at the end?

Literally the most WTF scene ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=rz7sPiOoU7A
youtube.com/watch?v=rz7sPiOoU7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally "idk how to end this movie and i need a exploit to reunite robo-pinocchio to his mom"

they aren't aliens they're robots built by humans to surpass them

>aliens

They are demons.

I kind of recall this scene but you're an asshole and you won't share the name of the movie.

It's I, Robot

This.

kingdom of the crystal skull

What movie is it

Problem AI 2

Oh shit. I've been trying to name this film for a hot decade. Please anons

Theire super evolved humans.

A.I.

A.I.

Her

lamao

Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones

A.I. lmao

Kek, underrated

They're evolved machines.

Fuck off all of you

KEK

were they chinese or japanese?

Is this the natty limit?

I actually really liked that movie and particularly enjoyed that movie. Though honestly, it was tragic, sad, and hard to watch. It actually thematically bears a lot of semblance to ET, in plot and in how it was advertised. It was basically promoted as a kid's movie but honestly, things this tragic are pretty hard as a kid.

It's a good movie, the universe is pretty cool and impressive. Jude Law and Osment both play their roles fantastically.

But it's a story of about the raw human pain of not belonging and they really hammer home the pain of being a fully sentient android child, and that's a bit too real.

When I was a kid I was pretty much allowed to do and watch whatever, my parents were apathetic. And the slasher films with graphic gore and sex never bothered me, but some of this stuff that's intended to make your heart hurt would make me down for days.

I liked the movie.

And the end took a major risk and to most people, that did not pay off, but I think it was the best possible outcome for the android child. And it meant his suffering wasn't for naught.

This is a good movie. Anymore the professional reviewers are *bribed* into positive/negative reviews and people (including tv) march lockstep the herd.

This movie never deserved its bad rap. It honestly compares to some of the better stuff Spielberg and Kubrick made....

>I actually really liked that movie and particularly enjoyed that movie

what I get for posting drunk

ayylmao

Hear hear, tfw android shota gets left in the woods.

The aliens at the end probably represent the amount of time that passed since David has been waiting to finally meet the Fairy. Basically, so much time had passed, that weird as shit aliens found Earth, while it was frozen, and discovered David - the only salvage-able and use-able thing left behind by the long extinct humans. That's how i saw it at least...

whats not to get? they were advanced robots who outlived the human race by so much

It's been said before but the movie really should have ended with him finding the blue fairy and waiting for a wish that was never going to come true. You know, the tragedy of hope and the emotional dissonance of an unrealized dream

I think the scene after with the aliens is great for truly demolishing your heart. I liked the film. Far from perfect but still a vital piece of art imo

top kek

They are not fucking aliens, they are future human machines

Even me as a 9 year child understood this scene.

are you retarded?

but you're fucking retarded user, why do you even bother?

>the aliens
are you really this stupid user?

Literally this. Hinted at throughout the entire movie robots are going to live on and surpass humans. Joe directly tells David multiple times.

>movie keeps hammering that in the end the Robots are all that's going to survive, while humans would inevitably go extinct
>people still think that it was fucking aliens
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums is such a shithole.

i don't really see why that'd be true. robots and humans both just need energy to survive

it doesn't matter what you see faggot, that was the story the movie told.

It doesn't matter if the logic was flawed, it was the story the movie told, stop being a faggot.

each of those robots has infinite energy cause they are fusion reactors

I know they weren't, but it's just easier to refer to them as such

then why wouldn't humans use fusion reactors to provide energy for their greenhouses or whatever

Blade runner

so you're a retard and a fucking liar, kill yourself redditfag

because blacks became the world's majority and civilization collapsed, like planet of the apes

It's the future you asshole.

lol kys fag, if you make a thread asking for opinions, don't shit on them just because your autism disagrees.

>i don't understand this movie because i am stupid - better ask what Sup Forums thinks of it
>lol fuck everyone in this thread their explanations suck

What a gay OP

the fact that they're robots isn't up for debate, you're just retarded faggot

prove that they are robots

if its your opinion that the advanced beings were aliens and not the descendants of robots created by humans then your opinion is wrong and youre retarded. but you are right about one thing, it is your opinion

kill yourself you fucking retard
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=rz7sPiOoU7A

There are 2 finals: Kubrick one and Spielberg one. This is the Spielberg final, where robots from the future revive the AI and look at it memory.

It's called deus ex machina. They didn't have a way to end the movie so they just went ahead and said, "LOOK! IT WAS ALIENS GOY!"

OP, disregard this retard .

The "Aliens" are actually the robots/A.I that humanity made but were so advanced that they left Earth thousands of years before, they came back to Earth to learn more about their creators, Humanity.

i am starting to think that "retarded faggot" is the only insult you know kek

they don't look very robotic

it sums him up accurately.

>spielberg trying to do kubrick
>instead of detached sci fi he goes for a cheesy happy ending with a fuzzy bear
Poor Stanley

what are super advanced robots thousands of years in the future supposed to look like user?

faggy aliens apparently.

>There are 2 finals: Kubrick one and Spielberg one.
Where can I find Kubrick's final? I really want to know how he wanted to end it.

you're a dumb fuck user

Reminder that the original Kubrick script was lighter and goofier and the Carnival of Flesh was all Spielberg's idea

I thought they were aliens desu. Why did they decide to make them look like stereotypical aliens? Ok I guess they're robots then, because the movie was about robots.

bender from futurama

>I thought they were aliens desu.
another stupid fuck, what the fuck is wrong with you kids? get off your fucking phone.

You fucking people...

kill yourself reddit

I also thought they were aliens

can someone comprehensively explain to me why they are DEFINITELY not aliens without being rude?

>kino buffs

see

I hope you get cancer user.

why

Gollum: the teenage years

they were jews

Here you retards, from the jew's mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz7sPiOoU7A

already posted redditfag

This. Such a shitty fucking ending.

The aliums like to splash in puddles. Withhumanity gone and all cities turned into massive ponds they have many free puddles to splash in. They find a human toy.

>people assume that Stanley ended A.I. with David and Teddy underwater trapped by the ferris wheel, and that end credits roll, and they're going to be down there until their batteries run out
>That's where they assume Stanley ended it and I of course get criticized for carrying the film 2000 years into an advanced future where the robots that we created have replaced us and super mechas rule the world and it had become a silicon based society, no longer a carbon based society, and they certainly assume that's how I wreaked Stanley's movie when in fact Stanley's treatment along with Ian Watson when right into the 2000 year future.

>and I of course get criticized
>and they certainly assume that's how I wreaked Stanley's movie

Man, he sounded bitter as fuck.

I mean he intentionally made the film far darker than the original script because he felt it was thematically appropriate, and then got accused of "le schmultzy hollywood jew" meme despite Kubrick actually being the source of the film's schmultziest moments and getting all the acclaim, he had every right to be bitter

Birth of a Nation - Sam Raimi Cut

You really need to die.

The Apogee

It's really his own fault for trying to make a Kubrick film when he knew Kubrick was trying to emulate him. He should have played to his own strengths more than ever instead of thinking to himself, "What would Kubrick do?"

Real Steel

I hate this shitty meme movie

They are highly evolved demons

This

They are ayys P E R I O D

What are his 'strengths'?

LMAO