Lynch JUST

Has there ever been a more humiliating """comeback""" for an artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2TSyU6djt7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

it was expected. original twin peaks wasnt successful at the beginning either. it became cult after it settled down and gave people room to recognize how unique it is.

Is it really that bad?

Twin Peaks was a real interesting look about where Evil comes from told through a very soapy atmosphere to highlight the horror aspects.

Twin Peaks The Return feels like a fantasy fanfic shoving in all these unnecessary scifi elements and taking the story and the mechanics of the TP world too literally.

no op is just a faggot looking for attention

No, it's a masterpiece. Plebs want a quirky soap opera, like S2, which was garbage.

lolwut

everyone is praising s3 to high heaven

He's a white male who's out of touch with reality. His misogynistic, racist kind will soon be lynched (get it? That's his name).

are you kidding, Twin Peaks was bigger than got. Literally everybody watched it.

JUST

>humiliating

He even got a standing ovation at Cannes
youtu.be/2TSyU6djt7M

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

literally everything that gets shown there gets one

Those are pretty good special effects. Looks more like something Tim and Eric would make, but since it's Lynch it's art.

But not if you're Netflix.

t. film student

30 million people watched the original twin peaks pilot you underage faggot.

comeback?

he never left

Um no sweetie, you're wrong. Season 3 is officially a certified kino masterpiece.

Dude, what?

But it was garbage

>b-but I know better than the top critics
t. every retarded pleb

No they don't. You get a lot of booing and walkouts at Cannes if audiences don't like your movie.

Lynch is the ultimate plebfilter. It is a breath of fresh air to have kino art to watch, rather than all this fucking capeshit garbage.

I'm too lazy to post Adam Sandler one but you can google it. Sandler confirmed kino.

Well, considering Twin Peaks is doing well and is well recieved by most, then no?

Lynch got boo'ed out of Cannes 26 years ago.

good I'm glad people are realizing how bad he sucks. His only ok movie is Blue Velvet

It's unironically his magnum opus. Lynch-hater BTFO

It's NOT called "Twin Peaks: The Return", pleb. It's called "the third season of Twin Peaks".

It's the best thing I've ever saw on tv.

Can't even watch Fargo anymore because it's trite shit compared to it.

Everyone loves it, just because you hate and/or can't grasp it doesn't mean it's bad. Go watch walking dead or mad men or some trite bullshit.

Are you surprised it was shit?
The current trend of reboots and sequels has and will continue to produce nothing of value.

Fargo S3 is really bad.

FWWM got booed you fucking idiot

>scifi elements
They're just Lynch's fever dreams.

Dropped by the end of the first episode. Soundtrack is here, MEW is here, but it still somehow unwatchable garbage, worth than BCS.

Twin Peaks was a phenomenon when it first started and all the teens watched it. It only really became cult when everyone ditched it in season 2 and only the weird kids carried on

Nice try faggot. Too bad you're a faggot