Why I'm not going to see Spider-Man

>These are my reasons:

-They clearly took the miles morales story.

-Iron Man will unfortunately take 60% of the story so that Marvel can setup the Infinity Wars story arch. Marvel is clearly using Spider-Man as a fucking stepping stone for their own financial gain and political agenda.

-People are tired of the "Peter Parker" story, Hollywood greed ran it to the ground with Andrew Russell Garfiel films.

-I feel like we need to see an evolution of Spider-Man through characters such as:
Jessica Drew, Gerry Drew, Dr. Max Borne, Pavitr Prabhakar, Miles Morales, Spider Gwen, [Peter Parker/Otto Octavius], Cindy Moon, Kaine, Ben Reilly, Billy Braddock, Ezekiel Sims, Ashley Barton, May Parker, Miguel O'Hara, May Reilly, Anya Corazon, Aaron Aikman and Ben Parker.

-As a Spider-Man fan this movie seems to me more of a cash grab than sincere love and care for the source material.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UgJa10XLf5Y?t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cash grab
Dude, these are comic book movies in 2017.

>Marvel is clearly using Spider-Man as a fucking stepping stone for their own financial gain

wow, i am fucking shocked that capeshit is made with a profit motive

really? this one you sit out? not the last 2? its marvel the hole point is money.

>As a Spider-Man fan this movie seems to me more of a cash grab than sincere love and care for the source material.- 3 posts shown.
Every film in the MCU is 99% cashgrab.

>Give me my suit, you prick

jesus...

>People are tired of the "Peter Parker" story, Hollywood greed ran it to the ground with Andrew Russell Garfiel films.

Did you miss this? How?

It's going to bomb

But he is the most accurate to comic book spider-man yet

I thought spider-man fans loved that shit

Or do you mean "as a spider-man fan" that you watched the sam raimi movies and that was your introduction?

He isn't. At all. This isn't Spider-Man, it's a What If...? version of Spidey with bits from other Spider-Characters thrown in.

All I'm saying is that I'm a little fatigued of the Peter Parker storyline.

The studios needs to come together and explore other characters/stories which I listed above in my OP.

I think they have set up his best friend and Donald Glover in the movie to replace him with Miles if everyone feels like you do

And if their focus groups tell them to do it they can say they had it planned all along.

It was Sony that wanted to milk RDJ being in the movie. They're the ones doing all the marketing.

when its your $150 million you can decide what retarded MC should play spiderman

holy shit, is this real?

>It was Sony that wanted to milk RDJ???
Did you take your antidepressants today?

It looks awful.
RDJ
Nigger racemixing
and people are sick of spiderman after the recent awful reboots

>-They clearly took the miles morales story.

Which you've never read obviously.

>But he is the most accurate to comic book spider-man yet
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute undeniable state of marvel shills

I actually don't think RDJ will be in it all that much as the marketing suggests. Probably 10-15 minutes, like the Joker.

no. faked on kimmel's late night show iirc

You were saying?

like one of those with multiple arms, it would be funny

Not that, God no!

>But he is the most accurate to comic book spider-man yet

how? genuinely curious here

wow, i'm glad i stopped reading comics 20 years ago

avengers was when I realised capeshit is shit

I should have stopped at batman forever but fk my life

>but fk my life
Who cares about you?
You don't matter.

He's not. That guy is just trolling.

You shut the fuck up
Rich Evans is on my side.

-They are also not explaining why a teenage kid is super strong, agile, and can shoot web from his wrist. We are supposed to believe he just has these powers, when everyone else's in MCU is explained

Capekino is waiting for you.

The Shadow
Black Mask
Defendor
Unbreakable
Blade
Hellboy1&2
Darkman
The Rocketeer

Cry more

0/10 you're just butthurt

You are not him
How dare you use his words.

Nobody would see it if they made Spider-Man a darkie

My blue fleshlite beg to differ.

You think just loving Avatar makes you him?
Fuck you. He was a max level autist.

Cry more

Because literally everybody already knows Spider-Man's origin story. He's one of the most popular comic characters ever. No need to waste time on it again.

Except that this Spidey is so different that it's the only time where it's NEEDED.

Bullshit. We want the original Spiderman, not your 30 year old directionless 2017 comic shit.

See ya opening night!

Ha, fell for the Spidernigger sjw shit, huh? Fuck you AND Bendis.

Wasn't the original spider-man an adult scientist
And not a kid?

For one thing, he was a high school kid. Even Raimi took him out of high school.

Only his personality has changed. All of his powers are the same.

Do you even know the English alphabet?
GEFO!!!

Spider-Man, not Spiderman.

Who said anything about 30 yo? This isn't the original Spidey. At all. Did you ever read early Spidey comics? Or even Ultimate Spidey is you're too young to want to read 60s comics?

This Spidey is so different from them both that it's basically a new character.

???
No.

What the fuck am I reading?

I hope you are clowning around. Go get Marvel Masterworks. In the 60s and 70s Spidey always felt ouy of his element around the "adult" Avengers and Fantastic Four.

>being over 18
>watching capeshit

Pathetic.

I'm mostly disappointed at the age of this Spiderman. I would have loved them to do some of his college aged shit and post college stuff, like Kraven the hunter and the trial of daredevil

Yeah, I guess I should GEFO real quick.

Are you retarded or something?

Which powers are different?

>As a Spider-Man fan this movie seems to me more of a cash grab than sincere love and care for the source material
It's fucking capeshit. Of course it's a cash grab, you stoop.

This spidey is not different enough come on. It's ultimate spidey again but younger. The vulture is a fun villain but i doubt he'll be able to syphon youth out of his victims like in the comic so they could have literally replaced him with any other villain desu. What is it with marvel and neutering their villains abilities?

It seems like it's going to be mediocre and all the big set pieces seems to have already been spoiled by the trailers so there's potentially no wow-factor.

Dude, I trekked to 7/11 to get my comics. I never bought this Sup Forums alpha Spiderman meme. He was always insecure.

Different supporting cast.
No bugle.
Mentor Stark.
High-Tech suit.
Avenger potential member instead of going solo like early Spidey.
Youngish Aunt May with no healh problems.

I could go on.

Sony dropped the ball with the garfield spider-man.

This is why there are so many deviations from the original characters so much.

Everyones view of gwen, mj, and harry is tainted by those two movies.

They shouldve just gotten tugboat parker in on it view parallel universe shenanigans

Marvel is purposely making a shitty Spidey movie to undermine his value

In the 70s he was an adult. Try again.

He graduated hs in 1965 in issue 28.

Okay but the original post was about his powers, which are all the same. So we can assume that he just got bitten by a spider again.

>Different supporting cast.
They will get an introduction and don't need uncle ben to die for them to make sense
>Mentor Stark.
>High-Tech suit.
>Avenger potential member instead of going solo like early Spidey.
>Youngish Aunt May with no healh problems.
Literally all of that is already established in Civil war.

TWO SUITS?!

Spider-sense is now highten senses that needs some special lenses shit.

For one.

>Spider Gwen
Do comic book characters ever stay normal? Even Pepper Potts has a superhero persona

i never saw a spidey movie in my life because the character doesnt interest me at all, will only watch this novie for based iron man

Uncle Ben is the only one left untouhed. It used to be Gwen and Ben, but not anymore.

They ALMOST resurected Ben after the Deal with the Devil bullshit. The cucks.

Spider Sense isn't the same. He has those weird eyes thingies to protect his sensitive little eyes (wtf??). His webshooters are Stark Tech.

>No bugle.

this is legitimately triggering

>His webshooters are Stark Tech.
But in civil war he said he invented them himself.

this would actually be an incredible movie but

>best emma

false advertising

That's not his Spider-Sense. He just has heightened senses. Always had. The only difference is that in this one he's having a hard time adjusting to the change.

Do you really want them to see cast somebody else but Simmons as Jameson?

FUCK
YOU

He was perfect and nobody should ever touch that character again

Did you even watch Civil War?

That version doesn't have a spider-sense. He has enhanced senses/vision.

wtf
Personality-wise he appears to be nothing like comic-book Spider-Man. In the comics, Peter really only came out of his shell when he was in the spider suit fighting bad guys, otherwise he was a bookish, worrisome kid who would probably have regular anxiety attacks over his aunt if he didn't have boosted metabolism from the spider bite. This version seems like a basic Chad with a few quirky friends and a lot of dumb, misplaced quips up his arsenal.

He had spider-sense in civil war

youtu.be/UgJa10XLf5Y?t=20s

At the 20 second mark here.

He gets Stark Webshooters later. Because Stark is the Mary Sue of the MCU and he upgraded them.

This, but at the same time I don't want to never see the character again, he's just too good to waste.

the MCU is barely adaptations. it's just an alternative universe that revolves around stark with some 616 and Ultimate touches. let it go.

No. He never had enhanced senses. Not until that Morlun shitty storyline. Do you even Spider-Man?

eh, it's just part of what makes Peter Parker compelling. that lowkey middle class job that leads to all these adventures. JJ is a great character and Simmons iconic, but no photog petey is a missed opportunity.

this movie looks like 100% dogshit, babby spiderman made civil war worse than it already was

Apparently that's his senses, not his Spider-Sense. Word of God and all.

Enhanced Senses: His senses are greatly enhanced; he describes them as being "dialed to eleven". He is able to sense things that could be considered a danger. For example, an object is being thrown at him, even though it is from far away and he is facing the opposite direction.

>this movie seems to me more of a cash grab than sincere love and care for the source material

You have just described pretty much every comic book movie since the MCU started

>teen fuckboy in tights beating trained soldiers

>Word of God and all.
B-but his reaction and everything looks exactly like spider-sense

For fuck sake Marvel.

You have just described pretty every Hollywood movie.

Spider-Man never had enhanced senses. When he was in the dark he closed his eyes and used his spider-sense. He didn't have a stronger smell, hearing or touch than a normal human.

Everybody who read Spidey knows that. You've never read him.

I watched it like 14 times, kid. He uses it to dodge Bucky's throw.

He has enhanced everything. It's a generic aspect of his powers.

Are you retarded?

>He has enhanced everything. It's a generic aspect of his powers.

No. Show me one use of these "senses". Just one. Excluding the see-in-the-dark-sense-vibrations shit from The Other storyline.

Test

>otherwise he was a bookish, worrisome kid who would probably have regular anxiety attacks over his aunt if he didn't have boosted metabolism from the spider bite.

I've been seeing a little more of that from Holland's Spidey. There's a clip out there where his fat chink friend finds out he's Spider-Man that really drives that point home. He seems like a worried, beta little shit, true to character.

I'm willing to give the movie a chance but I wish they would stop pushing Iron Man. I don't go to a Spider-Man movie to see fucking tech bullshit and alcoholism, I go for swinging through the city and being a sarcastic dick to bad guys.

can someone explain to me this part?
it seems like MCU is actively avoiding the word MUTANT.
They didn't say it about Hulk, they are not saying it for Spidey.
Are they pulling away from MUTANTS because FOX has X-Men and now everyone is just a "super-soldier serumed human"?
What's the deal behind this?

Except that it's explicitly stated in the comics that he DOESN'T have enhanced senses, only a Spider-Sense (that can also pick up electrical impulses as seen in the early comics and when he's using his spider-tracer in the later ones).

He teamed up with Daredevil so much it came up a lot.

>>it seems like MCU is actively avoiding the word MUTANT.
Fox has the rights to it or something.

I'll buy two tickets to make up for your lack of purchasing a ticket to support kino.

>he thinks Iron Man is going to have more than 10 minutes of screentime