Why is British humor so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZvT3MHpffk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>British """"comedy""""

Can someone explain this meme to me? I'm a burger and Monty Python is the pinnacle of television comedy to me.

>thought this was the funniest shit ever when my friend showed it to me
>get to highschool
>everyone is reddit tier always quoting it like it's some big ebin secret club thing
>suddenly it's not so funny anymore

>lets compare 50 year old comedy to modern comedy which is better suited to our current tastes

Nice try

Pooftah

> tfw you grow up in a non-English speaking country so no one has actually memorized actual quotes but instead just wants to havea conversation about their favorite parts.

FeelsGoodMan

Brits are still proud of Monty Python though, they think it's the best of British comedy

who do you mean by "they"? I've seen just as many British Sup Forums anons prefer stuff like Peep Show or Blackadder over Monty Pythons' comedies.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=cZvT3MHpffk

those were paki anons

>his entire life is shit. Kek

not enough jews

>Grow up in non-English speaking country
>FeelsGoodMan

I don't believe you.

so the only reason you don't like it any more is because other people do?
just exactly how much of a faggot are you?

Over-familiarity breeds contempt, they either liked it when they were young and got overexposed to it, or others liked it and having it quoted at them ruined it before they saw it.

And of course, the most recent Python stuff is 34 years old now, there's been a lot of copycats in that time, especially Sup Forums which a lot of people here will have used for years.

Monty Python isn't even the best British surrealist comedy, Vic & Bob and The Goons are both funnier.

>American humor
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DICKS PUSSY ASSHOLE
>FARTS SHITTING CUM AND PISS LMFAO

this

Only people I know who like it are middle aged people or contrarian people who think "comedy was much better back then"

Forgot
>MUH VAGGINNAA

Congratulations, user. That's called contrarianism. You'll fit in here perfectly.