/cel/

Hey guys,

is this bitch dead? I remember jerking off to pictures of her in like 2012, and was going to nostalgia fap but her blog is down and all the pictures online are from 2014 at recent-ist and her 'twitter' is unverified and only posts old pics and has conversations with other unverified celeb twitter accounts.

So, she dead?

shame, really. she looked incredibly in 2012, when she was like 16.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JU1jx973iqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she is die?

Jason/TGComix is reeeing like an angry chimp

science should have cloned a few dozen of her before she died

R.I.P. in peace

'tis a cruel god

giv norway gf

she was the only one at that level, and she dropped off the earth at some time in 2015 or 2016.

She's in Valhalla now.

I'm not 16, who is this hag?

back THE FUCK off!!!~

No retarded user, she didn't die. She just became older and is a more private person now.

she deleted all her shit last year because people kept stealing her identity and she didn't have the heart to keep turning down all the people that got cat fished

Generic blonde whore with orange skin. Not ugly but nothing particularly attractive about her. I don't get why you faggots are so obsessed with her.

Is that Macaulay Culkin?

uhhhhhhhhhhh why is she with a white guy??? fuckign racist bitch

some norway blogger from 2011-12, got pretty famous in Norway for being cute. Had legit modeling career from that, was in a tv show for like a week. Went to the hunger games 2 premier, went into music apparently but no one has ever heard any of her songs and then in 2016 deleted all her social accounts and disappeared. Maybe married some generic looking Norwegian guy that she had been dating for like three years.

is probably dead now, there are fake unverified twitter accounts that pretend to be her but only post really old pics and talk to other unverified celeb accounts making them real suspicious.

If that goddess looks like that now, imagine how terrible you look now that you're older m8.

dlete your post right now

>Look like an angel when you're underage
>Turn into a witch as soon as you hit 18
What did women really mean by this?

less that 16% of world population is white, less than a third of that have blue eyes. She's a rarity. A nearly extinct race. The last of her kind. Her beauty wont exist in the world within a century.

shiiit, and she only like 22 now. And that's an old pic.

I'd still kill that guy to marry her and pump five kids into her but only for nostalgic reasons now.

DELET THIS REALITY

this dudes shorts are shorter than hers

Don't remind me

>marrying someone for nostalgia purposes

there are worse reasons to get married, sure.

If I miraculously get rich as fuck within the next.. lets say 18 months, I'll spend up to 30% of my money trying to get her to be mine. I'll hire people to track her down, and other people to help me try to seduce her and other retarded shit.

So if I had a hundred million dollars, I'd spend 30 million on it.

unless, of course she does turn out to be dead.

probably killed by immigrants and the media does everything to sweep it under the carpet

Don't exaggerate user, she looks ok. She may not look as otherworldly beautiful as she once did but what did you expect? She always had facial features that made her look like an adult when she was a teenager, and that teenage youth gave her something else, an X-factor that made her extra beautiful.

She's 21 now, and looks like a beautiful young adult. She's a bit past her prime, but still way above average.

great post about a movie or tv show

she was in a tv show.

still sad that her prime was like 16/17 - thats a super early peak. Also, where do you get new pics? That one is dated 2017, seemed like she disappeared in 2015.I guess she's no longer trying to be famous?

Norway isn't quite as bad as sweden or germany, france, etc. Outside of major cities it's still white.

Remember your fantasies of going to Norway somehow and sweeping her off her feet? How they seemed so real in your mind, so possible at the moment, if only you had enough time to plan it and execute it? That moment is gone now, forever.

>implying all women don't peak at 14-17

pfffrrrrrrrttt

Ever see a woman's photo and then when you meet her she's a hag? That happens. But you put your dick in them because you enjoyed your online interludes with her. And she may be older, and scraggly, and her tits sag, and she smells of beer and cigarettes but there was a time she was that gorgeous girl in that picture. Even hooked up with a mom of three. She looked amazing. And her face is amazing, it's when you get to her neck is where the real her begins and then you realize she's 350lbs. but hey, you got your dick wet and she was cleaner and nicer than the last one you met online for sex. That one smelled of cigarettes, Beer and something else, something nasty. But she was nice too. The beer and cigarettes was nice too and you both enjoyed yourselves, you went out with her and got something to eat, talked for a bit and she rode you like there was no tomorrow. You stayed with her until the morning and you and her took a bath together. She went out got some donuts, cigarettes, and coffee and while she smoked and sipped coffee, you decide to lick her snatch. It literally tasted of cigarettes. I don't know that's possible but it did. She's a kind of friend with benefit so that was a win. The fatter mother of three doesn't want to keep in touch but that's okay too.
Tinder, Instagram, Facebook, all you have to do is so, high or you're gorgeous and not be a skeez and you'll do fine. I was a virgin who thought fucking was impossible. Commented on someone's face book page, yes they were within fifty miles of me, meet up at wendys. Just blurt out everything. She smiles and nods and says, "let's get out of here." And an hour later she rode me raw like there was no tomorrow. Freaked out after that because I came in her and I was afraid of aids and pregnancy and was really freaking out. She asked if I wanted to do it again, we did it a few more times. Never saw her again. STD free.

most pathetic thread on Sup Forums right now

no u

all you have to do is *say, high

I seriously need to lay off the weed.

They went away for a while and now they are back. Millions of guys all had this dream and it has died.

But I'd still give it a shot if I had the means even though she's old now, and maybe married or pregnant or some shit. Time is a cruel god.

Now I fantasize about traveling back in time to 2011 and kidnapping her. It's about as realistic as sweeping her off her feet.

Why did I read all of that

Her facebook m8.

The difference is that she looked 21 when she was 17 because of her facial features (that pointy chin and dem cheekbones). An impossibly youthful and fresh faced 21yo. Now she looks like a real common adult and the result is disappointing.

norwegian kino thread? we SIGRID now

youtube.com/watch?v=JU1jx973iqs

Please stop sexualizing our women

there was something special about her though, and it really only existed for a brief moment. Seeing her now, she's only 22 and the magic is already gone.

That's probably why she gave up trying to be famous.

A bunch of north-african refugees pulled her into an asylum center and gangraped her. She killed herself from the depression afterwards.
IIRC.

Hey, women need love man. Sure she may not be that Euro girl in the OP's picture, but she has a warm snatch and usually her breast isn't all that bad. Just say high, is what I'm saying. Women aren't all that deep. I thought so too. I would have anxiety attacks. Just freak the fuck out and hyper ventilate. The weed helped me to see women as people. We objectify women and add mystery and shit to them. You just say high, show her she could be with you for a bit if that's what she's into, and the two of you meet up and you cum and hopefully she cums and you go your separate ways. Real women are usually fatter, and a lot of them loves to smoke, cigs or weed they're smokers.

>we live in a world where if this happened it wouldn't be surprising or shocking at all

Goodbye, Europe.

>she looked 21 when she was 17 because of her facial features (that pointy chin and dem cheekbones). An impossibly youthful and fresh faced 21yo. Now she looks like a real common adult and the result is disappointing.

this.

hopefully she'll have like ten daughters and maybe at least one of them will look like her.

The Rocker from the Eagle group, the rock band who had the concert where the muslims invaded, yeah well he made a comment about the incident and he gets banned. Euro is doomed.

She looks like the ideal WIFE in that pic. Will probably make one hell of a MILF in the future.

Imagine her in a wedding dress, Imagine marrying her. Imagine feeling every problem you ever had slip away for that moment.

the Eagles? Or do you mean the French thing, balcava or whatever.

What was his comment? Banned from what, Sup Forums? I know whisteblowers in rotherham and sweden have lost their jobs and shit.

I'm not totally sure what you're talking about here.

Yeah, hard to believe she was underage in this pic, she had the cheekbones of a girl in her early-mid twenties. But with the added freshness of youth.

>hopefully she'll have like ten daughters and maybe at least one of them will look like her.

Considering the modern birth rate of the first world, it's doubtful.

A friend of mine used to date her
Never fucked her though

She's seriously dead after gang rape? wtf lol, and there's been literally zero news stories about it.

She was pretty famous in Norway for a while. If she suicided I feel like there would be some record of it but I don't fucking know. That one guy says he has her on facebook.

if she's actually dead that is some fucked shit. If she died like that and people still havent woken up to the truth about this fake 'migration crisis' shit then there is no saving us. She should have been a martyr.

Goodnight, sweet princess.

>modern birth rate
also some people say she's dead.

This. She probably has a family now.

nah, shes alive and well.

in the next life

that's sort-of nice. Better than her chasing fame forever and becoming a used up hag.

Don't be retarded.

I'm not sure. I read on Sup Forums that he made a red pilled comment and was punished because of it. Yeah, it was balcava. it's like that guy in Sweden who was arrested for saying that Muslims are destroying Sweden and they arrest the guy for hate speech. In Germany over a few weeks, 118 German women are raped by immigrants and that's glossed over because it was too bigoted. Europe's fucked. Even the dicks in the UK won't say, Islamic Extremist. Do you know why Muslims doesn't condemn these guys? Because it's all in your interpretation of the prophets words. The Koran is not the bible. Jesus spoke about staying away from wickedness and wicked people but he said to love them even if they were to kill you. The Prophet says to kill the infidel at every opportunity. So it's literally Jesus saying to keep pure and far from evil but to do the evil ones no harm, and the Prophet says to kill the Infidel. And an Infidel is anyone who isn't a follower of the Prophet. You ain't got to be doing them shit. You're dying because you're not one of them. that's why you'll never see Muslims making comments on anything the extremist do.