almost done rewatching season 1. music is still top-notch

>favorite episode
>episodes you always skip
>favorite character
>favorite season
>favorite monster

scully is so cute it hurts to watch because she will never be yours

>>favorite episode
the coachroach one. such a light tone; tons of jokes and mulder trynna fuck the big-titted science lady.
>>episodes you always skip
ghosts at the mental hospital. ho-lee man that ones bad
>>favorite character
deputy director skinner is pretty based
kyrcek can be pretty based too
>>favorite season
2?it flows more as a body of work than as individual seasons
>>favorite monster
vent-crawling guy. really early episode but very spooky stuff

best scene: in beyond the sea... when scully just fucking loses it
And if he dies... because of what you've done... no one will stop mr from being the one who throws the switch AND GASSES YOU OUT OF LIFE LIFE FOR GOOD YOU SON OF A BITCH!

>favorite episode
folie a deux
the black and white one
the one where there are inbred people
>favorite character
kycek
>favorite season
3 or 5
>favorite monster
insect from folie a deux

bump with some chart

Reminder Reyes is better

the only episode i haven't seen all the way thru is post modern prometheus

>skipping "Home"
wtf are you doing user?

kycek was supposed to be mulders nemesis but he was a FUCKING CRY BABY

how can you have a super bad guy that turns into a sniveling little mamas boy everytime he gets foiled or caught

krycek was the worst character ever

crying like a little baby is all part of his master plan

Is Spender the most underrated character ever?

>favorite episode
E.B.E.

The field where I died

>favorite character
Apart from Mulder, Skinner. Honorary mention to X and Krycek.

>favorite season
Can't decide, 1-3 are all too good. Maybe 3?

>favorite monster
Fluke-man

it makes me uncomfortable to look at those characters

The 1st Tooms episode has always been a favourite of mine.

Kek, used to be the same for me, I always skipped it because the scenes with the mutilated tooth-missing mother made me uneasy. Recently manned up and rewatched every scene, wasn't that bad.

>>favorite episode
X-Cops
Scully episodes
>>favorite character
Mulder
>>favorite season
>>favorite monster
first appearance of the black goo

>favorite episode
Die Hand Die Verletzt. The most ominous atmosphere the show had and the ending had a neat twist, too.
Unusual Suspects. Ruined both Mulder's and the character of Lone Ranger members for me. Such a cliched, tediously mediocre episode and one which undermined the characters a bit, made 'em look retarded.
>favorite character
Mulder. Later seasons fuck too much with consistency between characters and what not, but I loved Mulder and his personal struggles in first 4 seasons. His dynamic and character growth that was a product of Scully's friendship was quite nice to observe and made for fun moments, especially the clone "Mulder wants to make out with Scully" episode.
>favorite season
2, had the best ratio between good and bad episodes, also packed with some of my favorite moments/episodes.
>favorite monster
Can't decide

>>favorite episode
The devil is a teacher episode. Very nice creepy episode.
Ayyliums episodes, I don't actually skip them since they are the most plot relevant, but I wish I could.
>>favorite character
>>favorite season
>>favorite monster
I don't actually remember enough to answer all of these.

Weirdly it wasn't until the new season that made me realize that Scully counts as one of the monsters, the last ep and the lizard were-human ep made it clear that she really is immortal and she knows it.

>Unusual Suspects. Ruined both Mulder's and the character of Lone Ranger members for me.
What made you think they were undermined?

They were just retarded and too stereotypical, even more so than in average and/or worse episodes the show has in the latter seasons. I just felt disgusted while watching it.

I used to love xfiles, and it will always have a place in my geart, bit now that im a bit older it annoys me. The atmosphere, music, sense of mystery and menace, the spooky ayys, etc are awesome and hold up perfectly. But what annoys me are the unrealistic plots (in reality mulder would just have been killed), the fact that carter was just making up the conspiracy mythos as he went along, the dumb stubborness of scully despite all shes seen, and the cutesy episodes like 'Memoirs of a CSM' that pop me out of taking the myhos seriously. There are some individual xfules episodes that work marvellously, but the show viewed as a whole doesnt hold up as a realistic, serious conspiracy drama.

Cont. I think it disappoints me because the best of it is so good it makes me think of how much better it could have been.

It was a yearly 24 episode show user, the best writers couldn't get involved with everything.

Yeah, but it annoys me that even the best writers on the show seem to have gotten bored of the main show arc around the 2nd-3rd season and started making one-off experimental episodes like 'Memoirs of a CSM' that dont play well with that overall arc. I wish that the central mythos had been more realistically and consistently developed. I know it's too much to ask from a show of that time period, but still.

>>favorite episode
DPO - a young jack black and giovannie rabisi? are you kidding? Plus that end: NO YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!
I don't skip eps because I actually like the show and don't watch it so I can poast in Sup Forums x-files threads.
>favorite character
CSM. One of the best characters in television history.
>>favorite season
>>favorite monster
Tooms, oc. Although the computer in Ghost in the Machine was great. Also the no-monster in Kill Switch was scary. Also Bryan Cranston was great in the Drive ep.

I'm a big fan of the string of mega campy episodes near the end of season 1, with the weird wind tunnel murder episode being perhaps my favorite for pure ridiculousness.

Also, in the weird darkness bugs episode I could never get over how they couldn't just hike and keep well-maintained fires. Surely a bonfire would be brighter than one light bulb?

>>favorite character
Unironically the alien bounty hunter(s). I just found their presence entertaining - usually fucking some shit up.

I'm rewatching MOTW episodes and went on Die hand... these days. Fuck that was disturbing, awesome episode.

>Kill Switch
>I don't like to watch the Mytharc episodes
>Mulder
>Can't remeber clearly, but 1 and 2 have the best episodes I think
>Currently Luther Lee Boggs