Are there any movies that really capture Celtic mythology well?

Are there any movies that really capture Celtic mythology well?

there is no such thing as a celtic mythology

the celtic beliefs were so indistinguishable from christianity, the teachings about christ and his resurrection being so indistinguishable from the druidic triads, that the celtic druids adopted christianity instantly and without any conflict or social unrest: the church of england preceded the church of catholicism by centuries, which causes them infinite and ongoing butthurt

you can't learn about things without doing some digging, fictional stories will do you more harm than good

>the celtic beliefs were so indistinguishable from christianity, the teachings about christ and his resurrection being so indistinguishable from the druidic triads, that the celtic druids adopted christianity instantly and without any conflict or social unrest

rofl

nobody cares about non-white mythology

So this...is the power...of revisionism...

feck off with your shite, tan

Cartoon Saloon's films

SHIT-POST'IN

>Celtic mythology

Literally the niggers of Europe, who fucking cares

why would you want to watch anything about irish subhumans

SHEEP SHAG'IN

It's a shame they're shit

Celtic comprises:
Irish
Scottish
Welsh
Manx
Cornish
Bretons

Celts used to stretch across Europe from north Italy to west France, then the Germans came along and pushed their shit in and forced them into Britain and later Isle of Man and finally Ireland.

they should have finished the job

Too busy fucking them and creating modern Brits, then fighting each other, then Normans pushed everyone's shit in

it's a shame you're shit

Lolll

the wicker man. (original one)

King Arthur
Brave
Excalibur

>then the Germans came along and pushed their shit in and forced them into Britain and later Isle of Man and finally Ireland.
But that's wrong you fucking retard.
Celts are still dominant in Western Europe.

All the salty Celt haters here jelly or something?
>tfw no qt3.14 ginger celtic half-sidhe gf

Damn, I want her to penetrate my boypusy with that polearm and step on my balls with those bare feet!!!

Why does Ireland trigger people?

They want an elvish-looking gf/bf but know someone like this will never want an ugly fatso

The celts were living 1000 years behind the rest of the world. There is absolutely nothing interesting or remarkable about them.

bunch of fucking irrelevant turds

It's an abortion of a country.

A failed genetic experiment by British scientists that should have been destroyed.

nope, it's a shame.

celts were in england too, I literally live in a town in leeds with celtic stone markings found here in museums
Why do people think they are irish?

Being ginger is actually more common among nordics than it ever were with celts. In fact Rus were called Rus because of their colors

why do people still post haplogroups as if they mean anything?

You're a Jew, aren't you?

Conan's tribe are proto-celtic people who worship the Irish gods. But I guess the actual film didn't really capture the mythology that well as it uses lots of other inspiration.

the british people are a failed genetic experiment. thats what hundred of years of inbreeding does. thats why theyre importing millions of inbred shitskins, they feel akin to them as genetic sub-humans

Almost everything you said is wrong you retard.
kek