pastebin.com/TDtvypx0

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpsisSk_cYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TP is a joke character right? right??

I want Audrey to pee on me

HELLLooooOOOOOOooooooo

she was a good character that mark frost created and lynch ruined by casting a girl with zero acting experince because he was fucking her

FIRST FOR WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT JUDY

post teresa

Can't wait to buy the season 3 blu ray for all the bonus features we will be getting.

2ND FOR INTESTINAL PROBLEMS

kino

This shit was 2spooky4me

This. Amy Shiels is the real TP in my mind.

Who?

Remember in the penultimate episode of season 2 when everyone's hand was acting weird and demonic and possessed? Are they ever going to allude to that again

HELLLLOOOO-OOOOOOOOO

name my band guys.

teresa from the books

her voice was scary as fuck but i dont think the footage of her being reversed/stopped/jittered over and over worked too well. It just annoyed me.

Is this good?

They already did.

I just want my movie referencing qt from the book.

I'm sure he meant for the scene to be uncomfortable, the banging on the door along with the visuals is unsettling to anyone.

>yfw the body belongs to major briggs

Dougie lost feeling in his arm before he went to the red room.

>IT'S A KOZ .GIF "SCENE"

My favorite scene of all time.
It plays upon my deepest fear that I had from a recurring nightmare where time would slow down and speed up and I'd be unable to control myself because of it.
The coloration, the sound design, the look of the woman, seeing her jump off the satellite into space, the door pounding for what felt like forever...it was perfect.

If this season ends up a total disappointment then I'll still be grateful for this scene.

Leland, pls

Just feels fucked up since the actor is actually dead

Watch Fire Walk with Me

>My favorite scene of all time.
you're trying way too hard

It's surprisingly well written. The fuck scene at the lake is the peak of the novel. It becomes a bit too tedious and disjointed towards the end. But all in all Jennifer truly is able to capture the feel of the town and the character.

Shit didn't notice this thread.
>watch some Twin Peaks videos before I go to bed
>have a dream
>in it me and my family are traveling some island with beautiful structures similar to Japanese temples everywhere
>my aunt breaks her leg at some point so my cousin is forced to carry her
>eventually at night time we find some wooden place on the side of the mountain where people go to eat and rest
>it has a caged floor so you can see the drop underneath you
>I'm afraid of heights but an inner monologue has me tell myself that I can't continue to be afraid and I climb to the tallest room of the structure
>right as I begin climbing fireworks set off
>then the chef makes some fruit dish with a watermelon being cut in half
>a nearby apple has a beautiful monologue about how it will remember the watermelon as a good friend and how it is happy that it will now be served to a child to make them happy
Jesus christ Lynch has made me dream in pure kino.

Does it make me a bandwagoning faggot that I've never seen the original show but am enjoying this current season?

I don't get most of the call backs, but I feel like I get the basic plot. I'm enjoying it.

Tammy Preston, the FBI agent who's with Gordon and Albert. In Frost's book, she writes stuff in the margin throughout it, so it's like "oh maybe this character will be a cool FBI agent in the new season!" but then she in the show she is just hot and that's it (so far at least).

Weird how nobody else has mentioned this, it was explicitly stated for a reason.

It happened last time because the black lodge was opening, perhaps its happening again.

It isn't

Major Briggs died in a fire

>It plays upon my deepest fear that I had from a recurring nightmare where time would slow down and speed up and I'd be unable to control myself because of it.
I have semi-recurring nightmares where I'm being chased by something and I move Sonic fast away from it, but so fast that I can't control myself to leave the room or go inside and just get chased endlessly

Not what I'm talking about. The paralyzed arm is a side effect of the Owl Ring. It happened to Laura and Teresa too

I want to fug Tammy.
youtube.com/watch?v=qpsisSk_cYE

i'm curious. what would you describe the basic plot as?

Kind of a dead giveaway when the DNA came up as a highly classified military person. I'm pretty sure that came up as an issue in the original series at some point.

Also, his missing head is floating around in space.

THE NUMBERS DOUGIE, WHAT DO THEY MEAN??

seek help

You can watch Rocky 4 without watching the others but you're still a faggot

Go watch the original faggot.

Nah you are, which is fine because you saw all the merchandise at Hot Topic and LYNCHED posts on Sup Forums so you tried to bandwagon and all that but it's just sad now.

/r/twinpeaks probably has some vacant spots though, so you can still start over elsewhere buddy!

Might have something to do with spirits moving through electricity and your arm having a lot of nerves.

It makes you a huge faggot.

I've mentioned it in previous threads. Also at least Pete got the weird feeling in his right arm, not his left, so it's unrelated to the MIKE/Dougie thing in this season.

No one's buying it, kiddo, go back to the IMDB boards

I miss Harry :(

Uh-oh

Was she supposed to be Josie Packard or what?

OMG LOL thanks knew this would get tons of replies!! haven't watched a single episode of this hipster show btw LOL

>Harvey I got all of it, it's right here.

WHATS IN THE BAG

Not at all, but try to catch up in the future. The full picture is worth it.

No. Josie is still in the wood of the Great Northern.

At first I thought it was Mike who made Dougie because of the arm thing, but his confusion upon his arrival leads pretty much everyone to believe he's Bob's creation.

The problem is I don't have a definitive answer for the mentioning of his arm.

Proof?

le ebin ruseman xD

Harvey you son of a bitch

Is there a more underrated actor than Kyle MacLachlan?

Cash, you fucking moron.

>...and that there is the most beautiful woman in Twin Peaks

BRAVA LYNCH BRAVA

I had fun reading it, but some of it is kind of corny. Like she writing out a conversation with Bob, who rarely talks in the show.

Lynch was unhappy when he was in the middle of creating IE because he was lost in the process. He was happy with what he ultimately put out.

Starting without a script doesn't mean it has no meaning or is entirely random. Lynch shot new scenes as he realised what the order and structure of the film would be. He could edit it as he went along, and shot new scenes if he felt like something was missing. A lot was cut to reach what we have now as well.

It's mostly a mood piece, but there is something really interesting about the shifting ground of the narrative and the endless confusion it can bring you into. It's my favourite Lynch as well.

Justin Theroux. Sad him and Lynch couldn't work together on this, probably due to scheduling conflicts.

Ray Wise?

Both are very underrated. So is Jack Nance.

Were those whatsapp memes funny while you were glancing at your screen every few minutes?

I liked this better, you can read an HTML version online.

>Is it future or is it past
Mike says it twice. Some of those red room scenes in the first episode are out of chronological order. I'm pretty sure it's the very first scene with the giant in the black and white scene. I bet that scene happens much later in the series

>no proof

Okay kiddo.

If Inland is your favorite Lynch, sorry but you're trying too hard

chip ?

The main plot seems to be Cooper trying to come back to the real world. I imagine all the other threads will have more relevance later on.

And Sheryl Lee

Chris Isaak

I can't really get invested in the new season. Long drawn out scenes where nothing of substance happens, purposely randumb events and visuals, and there will be more unanswered questions than answers at the end of the series because it's a product of Lynch.

It's like Lynch discovered computers and CGI, then had some prep-talk with himself about going above and beyond his previous work. More confusing, more random, more boring. I have loved everything that Lynch has made in the past, but this new season isn't doing it for me. And is he being forced by the studio to include random shit bands at the end of every episode? Synth dreampop bands wouldn't draw in such an audience in a land of rednecks.

Bobby says so in one of the recent episodes.

THE BLACK DOG RUNS AT NIGHT

People called his acting wooden on the original show even though it was intentional but regardless I feel like he's improved incredibly over the years. There is no one else who could have pulled of his role in this season this naturally.

That's not proof.

he said nothing about a fire.

>Jack Nance

Sincerely loved him in tp, all his screen time was great

>it was intentional
here we go again

Also Kyle said it's about Cooper's journey BACK to the Lodge

Is this what Coop did while biding his time in the Black Lodge for the past 25 years? Writing his autobiography?

Fuck off. My post was legit. Not trolling. I am enjoying this season despite never seeing the first two.

He was BOB's creation, but MIKE possessed him and brought the ring onto his finger at the time when BOB was supposed to leap from Coop's original body into Dougie's, as a means of cheating the black lodge. The ring prevented him from doing so, and both bodies were being pulled back in at the same time, causing the vomiting, and because BOB knew what was happening, he wasn't the one who got pulled in.

oh no no no albert
cossacks are in RUSSIA
CARSICK
why is this so funny

If you tell people they're trying too hard because they like something, you have low IQ.

Her performance in FWWM was one of the best performances I've ever seen by an actress

I thought he said it's about Coop's odyssey back to Twin Peaks??

Do you guys remember the movie? The diner owner said that Teresa Banks complained of numbness in her right arm. She also had the ring.

>at least Pete got the weird feeling in his right arm, not his left
I didn't understand that. First a random lady in the diner has her hand shake like that, then later Pete, then Coop. Then in the woods we see Bob's hand appear before the rest of him. Never understood the point of that.

I have to say, I agree with you on the bands. I feel somewhat offended that Lynch would shove this indie shit in my face at the end of every episode. I like the season otherwise.

"FACES OF STONE" was even funnier

fuck that shit the audio version is read by kyle mclachlan

Maybe it is you who is not trying hard enough

WHAT THE HELL?