Plot idea for Prometheus 3

Walter wakes up after self healing, realizes David took off with his friends and is gonna kill them and contaminate the Earth. Walter takes an alien ship and goes after David in the most epic space battle chase ever imagined

Howd he dye his hair so fast

aged semen

Walter is one of most likable character's Assbender has played, too bad writing made David into a gary stu

I have a better idea:
A completely new crew is sent on a seemingly unrelated mission. Things seem to be going well for them, but it turns out that Weyland-Yutani had a hand in it and the true mission has something to do with aliens. The crew encounters a "completely new and original" variant of the xenomorph. Characters make questionable decisions and are killed off one by one. Some scrappy scientist manages to get the upper hand at the last minute and "win".

David, Walter, or some other character from a previous film may make an appearance.

Why not just get walter to solo the xeno with his superman strength.

that sounds strangely familiar

>Prometheus starts with the engineers sacrifice leading to the creation of human life
>Alien:Covenant starts with Weyland(human) explaining to David(android) that he is his creator
OBVIOUSLY Alien:awakening will start with David creating the perfect Xeno

I really liked Alien Covenant so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but I want the 3rd one to secretly take place AFTER Alien/Aliens and have Ripley vs David. They can explain the pre-alien stuff in a prologue.

They'll go back to the original idea, the Xeno will be feral at first and go on a murder rampage only to eventually reach it's adult stage and begin talking and showing an interest in peaceful discourse.

Then the female lead will snarl and kill it before a discussion can be reached - just like the ending of The Thing remake.

David vs Bishop

Martin Freeman as a new line of android who beats David

Engineers find Walther, repair him, chase David and fuck his shit up.

Facehugger will attack David even though he's android. Few hours later Alien queens comes up from David's chest.

>That neat little tid bit where massive planetary storms shield the planet from outside detection

on one hand they make engineers into actually intelligent people

>No planetary defenses

When humanity has better planetary defenses than a species mastered interstellar flight for at least hundreds if not millions of years, wtf.

Why was Walter so much more handsome than David?

>xeno is violent at first and eventually becomes diplomatic and peaceful
>David creates the first queen facehugger from Daniels and facehugs David
>xeno kills David after David goes full retard again
>as David dies the queen chestburster comes out of him and grows rapidly
>xeno communicates to the queen as she becomes YUGE and she decapitates the xeno

Walter crash lands on Pandora. While recouping he learns to become one with nature and uses his peaceful ways to destroy David. There's also a hispanic woman with bad ass one liners for no apparent reason.

Walter realizes the only way to save the universe from the aliens David created is to create aliens of his own to fight them

>The origins of two of most iconic fictional alien species are cylons.

I've got one

>A solar storm blasts the convenant killing everyone but David
>His head is left floating in space
>He uses his tongue to navigate through the debris and catches the facehugger embryos in his mouth
>An unsuspecting ship passes by and picks him up
>Alien Covenant 2
>

God I wish I could unwatch this movie so bad

>space battle
>both are cargo ships with no weapons
better leave that shit to Star Wars. here's a better idea

>Walter is alive
>based on David's works he begins to work on something that can save humanity from the Aliens. He creates The Predator

but Predators kill humies and even kidnaps them for off-planet hunting games

haha too slow nigga

I felt the same about Alien: Resurrection back in 1997

>Predators kill humans
In combat

>and even kidnap them for off-planet hunting games
That was a different species that's an enemy of the Predators

Predators are our greatest ally, deal with it

Arnold's merc group wasn't fighting the Predator, they were murdered off one by one.

They were killed in a ritual hunt, it is clearly shown they only kill armed men.

Explicitly searching for the toughest bastards on a planet to test your strength against is more excusable than eating and raping an entire biosphere, but more importantly Predators are clearly sentient and anthromorphic than xenos are which means they can actually recognize and honor an alliance

yeah i only noticed after i posted. my mistake.

>Xeno talks to david in alien gibberish that is not translated
>Pause
>David rips off the xenos head

It rhymes.

>Plot idea for Prometheus 3 A

A Female David

>Creature is a bioweapon created by an android
>Film is still called 'Alien'

>When humanity has better planetary defenses than a species mastered interstellar flight for at least hundreds if not millions of years, wtf.

They transcended the need for shit like this, did you see what the fucking goo does to organics, idiot?

It came from an alien substance on an alien planet so it's alien.

>Transcended

Right, so we're accepting star trek shit now? Please delusional nig, let me hear more about how they trascended shit while the black goo is literally their creation.

>dur dey trascended need for military defenses dur
>but what about their bioweapon that they created
>Durrrrrrr

good thread