Captain Plastic

Beside being shiny an having a vagina, what's her purpose?

boba fett replacement

i didnt watch rogue nor tfa because i hate disney

should i watch them?

To sell toys

She seem awfully relevant for a character that's just a captain

DUDE GAME OF THRONES! XD

That's it. That's Phasma's entire character

DUDE FEMALE BOBA FETT FOR KIDS LMAO

This

Watch Rogue One. Only watch TFA if you're ok with the SJW agenda they push in the franchise.

According to the leaks she will even be commanding a whole fleet, because somehow, her allowing the resisatnce to lower the shield got her a promotion. I guess that's how it works in feminist land

>does nothing the entire movie
>looks fucking ridiculous
>literally gets tossed in trash

Was there some other, more subtle message going on here?

>Female henchman
>No breast-shaped chest armour
>No high heeled boots
>No feminine-version of a ST helmet
>No sex appeal

What a waste of a potential waifu.

She's about to have a bigger role in VIII. She's probably Finn's main antagonist.

wearing a cape

Why does a robot need a cape?

well, that's not very engaging. I mean Finn got beaten in lightsaber duel by a random Storm Trooper, got beaten by a girl in the market...

FEMALE REPRESENTATION

It's sorely lacking and badly needed!!!!

Apparently he gets kind of supercharged because of healing tech for his wounds. He's still crippled by them slightly but they had Boyega get more bulked up than he was for TFA for TLJ.

Besides, he's not going to be alone. He has random Asian mechanic with him. And possibly eventually other defected stormtroopers if his story is going the way I think it is.

She was in the movie to set up an antagonist for Finn in the sequels but feel free to stay butthurt

Causing the death of all her comrades.

oh, that's how DIsney hacks are writing theyir shotty movies? Create a stupid character and create his nemesis because obviously nobody has to get in the way of Mary Sue. Imagine if Finn helped her in any way, that would be "disempowering" for a character that doesn't need no man to hold her hand

There's an A plot and a B plot that converge at times, like there usually is. Think Luke's storyline versus Han's storyline. Finn isn't and can't be part of the big Force plot. So he's getting a plot and villain of his own.

I will only forgive them if she does become a bounty hunter. Her survival over being loyal to the new order is pretty horse shit if she is going to stay in the new order. If she eventually leaves, like Finn, but is still a villain, that would be interesting. It makes up for the fact she is out for her own skin.