Cannon Films

What is your favorite Cannon Film?
Which one is the best made?
Who is your favorite Cannon film actor?
Do you have any fond memories of Cannon Movies?
Discuss anything related to Cannon Films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=o6RCnrd6F6g
youtube.com/watch?v=GvA3Cjpff-M
youtube.com/watch?v=7HwsoqPzkVU
youtube.com/watch?v=YcliZsBUYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=OFeDt0eVcTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, we all know you're just existed because you watched that documentary that everyone's seen.

Over the top.

Actually I have been watching Cannon Films since I was in diapers, so you can go shove it.

This is probably one of the goofiest ones that menahem made. However it has a charm to it, that many films struggle to achieve.

Avenging Force is great, I own the Blu-ray.

Fuck kid, I haven't seen a cannon film in decades. They were the bomb back then. I only remember Rambo though because of the music. And I think the first Punisher. I think Assasination with Charles Bronson was one too, but I can't remember. I think harlem nights with Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds, and maybe invasion USA. Then you had some other films by Chuck, like the one with the crazy guy who was super strong and another one when Chuck took on the devil. Or was that the film with Chuck and Louis, it's been so long.

What documentary?

I haven't seen that in decades. I remember that high pitch siren wail that sounded like a violin when he put that other guy over the top, the very same sound was reused in Cobra. Cobra was a awesome though. We will never see its like again.

I'm 42 kid, how old are you?

They were all hammy but done well and cool.

Best cannon movie its the terminator by based james.

This documentary. Very entertaining.

I am 22, but I had about 50 of them on vhs when I was a kid. I have been watching Death Wish II since I can remember.

Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films

probably the best documentary on Netflix since they removed American Movie.

An actual oldfag. I wonder how many people on this shitty site aren't 17 year old fuckbags.

I don't think Cannon had anything to do with the Rambo series.

Terminator was made by hemdale and Orion.

The Terminator was Orion, not Cannon.

American Ninja 2 is underrated and better than the first.

I think the best think about movies made by Cannon, were the soundtrack. I watched Breakin again yesterday and was shocked at how good the soundtrack was.

No wonder you're such a degenerate with a rape fetish.

I love Enter the Ninja but my favorite unironic is Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=-EvPvfVOUV8

I mean the exterminator not terminator and i didn mean james cameron but james glickenhaus.

I agree, but I have a soft spot for American Ninja. I think Dudikoff was one of the better actors for Cannon Films. He could do his fight scenes well and he had some acting talent.

Exterminator 2 just got a nice Blu-ray release.

Have you seen Avenging Force? I think it's both his and Sam Firstenberg's best Cannon movie.

Reference to Cannon films?

youtube.com/watch?v=o6RCnrd6F6g

That is good to hear I need to add that to my collection.

I will look into it, immediately.

I loved the Death Wish movies. Haven't seen them in a long time though. I could remember vividly Jeff Goldblum Mouth Raping Bronson's daughter.

I'm not the oldest. Some are a lot older. Guy even showed us his pictures. He's retired and found this place a few years ago and now he shit post every day.

I thought it did. There's something about the music that's similar maybe.

One of my first faps was a Clint Eastwood movie of this woman going around shooting dudes in the dick and balls for raping her sister and her when they were younger. This one guy's on his knees and he's all, "Now Look, I made a mistake, I'm sorry, I moved on now, I've changed. I really have. So you don't have to do this." And bitch looks at him with dead eyes and shoots him in the dick and balls and then once in the head. I remember jerking it to lifeforce too, that and lair of the white worm.

I liked Avenging Force more than Invasion USA, I feel like Avenging Force is too underated.

Let's get the best opening credits in here:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvA3Cjpff-M

Yeah Invasion USA doesn't make any sense, the villian motivation is never properly explained. I do like how Richard Lynch shoots multiple guys in the balls at close range.

Lots of great extras on the Blu, though.

My favorite imitation Cannon film is Jaguar Lives! Feels like they made it only they didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HwsoqPzkVU

I miss Orion

Death Wish III would probably my second favorite next to highlander.
youtube.com/watch?v=YcliZsBUYxI

I miss AVCO/Embassy

I have to check it out sometime. Right Now I am watching this gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=OFeDt0eVcTE

Action International Pictures made singe cheesy gems. too.

My favorite from them is The Final Sanction.

I think he just wanted to cause shit. He probably wanted to punish the US for being in everyone's pie.

Hercules was one of my favorite Cannon Films as a kid.Stupid but awesome. Also Sybil Danning Tits are the best tits.

The Best Cannon film ever made prove me wrong

This guy starred in it, and later turned up in gordon ramsay's UK kitchen nightmares. Pretty funny actually.

I like the apple, but I don't think that it was one of menahem's best works.

>Robotech
Fucking dweeb. GO watch Macross like a real man.

Nah this is fucking garbage.

Rifftrax version is funny.

This was the only anime VHS I had as a kid so I have fond memories of it.

It maybe garbage, but it is better smelling garbage than a lot of modern hollywood movies.

>GO watch Macross like a real man
like a real millennial.

Could some kind user give a me a good Cannon Films Starter Pack?

Damn. Where to find Canon films. Come to think of it. I haven't seen an Orion film in ages. Wasn't there another company, Corelco or something? Remember Sunbow? They were the shit back in teh 80's for animated movies and shows. Filmation's ghost busters. Inhumanoids. Visionaries, I think GI Joe the movie and Transformers the movie. Both of which were kino, by the way.

That's Megazone asshole

Cyborg

Highlander

Cobra

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

80's Cannon was peak Cannon

I watched that episode after the Orlando nightclub shooting, when they started playing Gay Bar I though someone was fucking with me