Why would Chloe make a movie like this?!?

Why would Chloe make a movie like this?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/fat-but-fit-myth-diet-fitness-obesity-complications-inclusive-a7741126.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fat people are disgusting

There's something about the way people talk on Twitter that really fucking drives me up the wall

Shit like "Uh" and "Hey so..."

I don't know how to describe it but its really damn irritating

kind of like how your reddit spaces irritate me?

What the fuck is this spaces shit I've been seeing the last few days? Are you autistic?

it's passive-aggressiveness, the #1 tool of cunts
it's fucking embarrassing when a guy does it

For all the hardcore SJW bullshit that has invaded this fucking culture, good. I'm glad a movie like this can be made. You bet it's gonna get torn apart. You're fucking right I can hear into the future. You know what it sounds like? A bunch of fat fingers typing as furiously as they can on cell phones and keyboards heard around the world.

I'm fat, I hate myself, and I'm not in a delusional denial about it.

Fat people are disgusting.

If she can't win our hearts with her cuteness she can always do it by pissing off feminists.

>last few days
how new are you?

Fuck off fatty

"What is Snow White was no longer beautiful"

The film would be 1 minute long seeing the evil step mother would have no reason to kill Snow.

fresh off the boat from reddit, huh kid?

I don't know, maybe I just hadn't noticed your autism. Maybe you weren't forcing it hard enough. At any rate, you should off yourself.

So the basic premise is what if Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was Fat Chick and her 7 Dude roommates?

The evil queen or whatever would look in her magic mirror, get the answer she wanted and nothing particularly good or bad would come of it

>There's something about the way people talk on Twitter that really fucking drives me up the wall
Me: They are just normies having fun
Also Me:

>fitted sheet on a pool mattress

>facebook/pol/ memes
Get out

It's a self righteous tactic. People that talk that way are the ones to avoid.

what did you just say to me

Me: I am not gonna respond to that idiot
Me to Me: Destroy him.

Funny thing is this ad doesn't specify her being fat as the reason she's not beautiful. Look at her face. Her eyes are smaller, her mouth is agape like a retard. I'm glad shit like this still exists. Of course people will complain until the ad is changed but later on something else will come along that triggers these sjw faggots.

I know right? It fucking infuriates me. You have 134 characters or whatever, so if you STILL need filler, your shit isn't worth saying.

>why haven't we moved beyond the idea of thin being beautiful and fat being the opposite

Gee I don't know, because men's penises haven't changed despite you desperately wanting them to and they are far less likely to become engorged with blood with a fat cunt than with a slim, beautiful girl?

it's always great to watch a redditor get butthurt when you tell them how easy it is to spot them and remind them they're not welcome here.

No the reddit spacing meme is fairly old
But it got a recent resurgence because Sup Forums invited half of reddit.

reddit spacing is a meme
only newfags don't know the quick reply box makes paragraphs seem longer than they actually are

>literally admits to being a redditor
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

I want to conduct an anonymous survey to see just what percentage of men find obese women genuinely arousing over thinner women. I want to see them try to argue cold, hard facts.

I've started doing it just to annoy people.

It's pretty gratifying.

>"it's just a meme"
>"only newfags bring it up"
>immediately stopped spacing when he was called out on it

>implying i'm the guy you were responding to in the first place

this

same reason i have like 40 pictures called "image.jpg" and IMG_XXXX

I too enjoy to trigger that autist

it's the best

I want to spend the rest of my life with my dick permanently in her mouth.

valid

Ugh ikr *sips tear in ebonics*

same desu

But...
But fat people are ugly. I thought everyone agreed with this.

I'm just a little bit overweight and I'm still disgusted with myself. What do people expect?

I sinply have no idea what you're referring to sweetie.

I can't believe the patriarchy has warped poor Chloe's mind so much. We should just kill all men tbcauh.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS QUEEN

>It's exhausting
I bet not as much as a stairmaster.

Why do men always sexualize me?
Hay! Why aren't you to see my movies? Whuah!

Because they are usually passive aggresive comments which only cunts and numales make

what do you mean?

SO IT'S AN AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL ROLE HUH

Yes, fat = ugly. What the fuck is wrong with this nation and their bullshit agendas? God, sometimes i hate burgs.

Nobody likes fatties. It's an illusion propagated by fat people who cannot be bothered to eat healthy and exercise. It's a societal cop out because we live in a society that is afraid to criticize it due to SJW PC bullshit. There is no such thing as 'fat is beautiful and I am happy in my fat body'. It's self delusion and lazy fat fuck propaganda.

fat = lazy
ugly = unlucky

the queen will envy her "natural beauty" and kind heart

I just love how easily triggered fat girls are
Some day they're gonna see something so startling they're all going to have heart attacks and die and the world will be better for it

>wah wah I can't make fun of fat people in children's media anymore

A bit of photoshop can do wonders these days. She almost looks female.

>WAAHHH WE NEED TO TEACH OUR KIDS IT'S OK TO BE FAT SO THEY CAN HAVE HEART PROBLEMS IN THEIR LATE 20s TOO JUST LIKE ME SO I WON'T FEEL SO ALONE

independent.co.uk/voices/fat-but-fit-myth-diet-fitness-obesity-complications-inclusive-a7741126.html

I think it's more like
Fat = Lazy and Ugly
Ugly = Unlucky or Lazy

fatties should be made fun of in all media

Hit the treadmill, lardass.

I'm getting chubby bc a cop sprained my wrist with handcuffs and I can't even lift anymore

no bully pls

Hey so you need to like uh... shut the fuck up and stuff.

And that's a good thing.

Maybe you shouldn't have been a dumb faggot and got arrested then.

Trips of truth
Arrested faggit is a faggit and deserves to be fat

so the movie is an autobiography?

I wasn't even arrested. I was cuffed because I mouthed off to a cop who told me "to get the fuck out of here". I filed a complaint at his precinct and got a phone call saying it was under review, so that pig will probably get fired or reassigned. Who was in the wrong? Certainly not me!

I've been renaming blatant shitposting images after tumblr filenames.

user, fat is disproportion. Not harmony in proportion - literally definition of unbeautiful.

Why are black sjw always such whiny bitches