Why was he kicked off Silicon Valley?

Why was he kicked off Silicon Valley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9N5AWprG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He kept insulting everyones looks.

he needs some milk

He was actually funny, can't have that.

He seems like one of those guys that's an asshole in real life. I mean he did punch a uber driver who he disagreed with.

Don't even watch the show just came here to say that guy's a fag.

Now that he's gotten some fame he's turned into a huge prick
Remember when he attacked some Uber/Lyft/whatever driver because they said they voted for Trump? That kinda shit

Beating up Uber drivers for fun.

Cloverfield had the right idea of what to do with him.

He acts like and is a chad, dressing goofy and 'nerdy' to fool people.

Someone should punch his face in.

>same plot every season
>Monica is still on the show
>Richard is still on the show
>Dinesh is still on the show
>"le females can hack, too" every season

Good career move tbqh

I don't understand why Monica is there to be honest. Her or her boss. They had no role in the story for a couple of seasons now. And Dinesh is getting really bad now that he actually has a story and is expected to act with his face.

Erlich is not a character , he's playing himself.

Is that asian guy supposed to be his replacement?
I'm not sure how much more of him I can take.

He's a kike who grows weird facial hair in an attempt to appear masculine. Jews can never be chads and when they try the end up looking like a weird crazy person like this guy

DRUGS. are you guys blind. watch some interviews and bits from him.that guy his loosing his mind. NO wonder he was written off the show.
even tho i kinda liked his character.
that dude has some mental issues

>le females can hack, too

The one female programmer barely had any impact on the show.

>replacement
Why would they need to replace him? He doesn't even fit into the ensamble in any way. He just sort of hangs out in the background

It was definitely not a career move and definitely against his will. Check his Twitter likes.

There's a new one this season

there's a reason he doesn't do comedy bang bang with the rest of the boys and its because no one likes being around him

>fat ugly people are chads now
How shitty is your self-esteem, user?

>same plot every season
Not really
>Monica is still on the show
Why wouldn't she be?
>Richard is still on the show
He's literally the main character.
>Dinesh is still on the show
Why wouldn't he be?
>"le females can hack, too" every season
The first time they did it, it was as a joke. I do think the Dinesh girlfriend plot line has been pretty weak so far though.

He over-estimated his worth

His right frontal lobe is completely busted.
He is actually braindamaged.

>Remember when he attacked some Uber/Lyft/whatever driver because they said they voted for Trump?

BASED
A
S
E
D

>You must be 18 to post on these boards

>The frontal lobe contains most of the dopamine-sensitive neurons in the cerebral cortex. The dopamine system is associated with reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation.
Half of his frontal lobe is completely fucked.

>safespacefordrumpfy.jpg

So he's like Jericho in Criminal?

well, he has had life-threatening brain conditions in the past, and he has had to have a part of his brain removed (inb4 jokes)

this standup bit of his is actually pretty good and it's all about the brain procedure he got/almost dying
sucks to hear he is a prick now

>Assaulting people due to politics
>Being this retarded

NICE POST, the_donald

Screencapped for le epic win.

He had some kind of brain aneurysm or something and hasn't been the same since.

He probably didn't get kicked off. He was just too overworked to do a season of Silicon Valley and film his two or three scenes in Deadpool 2 at the same time.

Because HBO doesn't pay dick and he's probably made 10x more money off that fucking Emoji Movie.

Can't really blame him

>t. Sup Forumstard pretending to be a lefty

I see you.

I think that he is a raging alcoholic.

But...he's still on the show?

*raises eyebrow* says in little bitch paki voice "ohhhh shit _insert_person_her_ has _done_some_plot_element"
Guilfole then makes some snide remark which disheartens paki

bravo Mike Judge

I would assume they are letting the fans know early because it makes no sense for anyone to really "leave" that show in terms of plot points and its genre archetype and TJ is carrying the majority of the show by himself so it's jew damage control

He didn't leave of his own accord, he found out when reading the scripts for the current season's finale

He leaves in the season finale

He was definitely kicked off the show. It was reported that he found out when he read the final script. He also faved a lot of angry/sad reaction tweets when the news broke. I assume it's because of behavioral issues but I don't know for sure.

drumpfyboy is le buttmad

Empathy and compassion are linked to the frontal lobe, so his surgery did a number on him.

>he found out when reading the scripts for the current season's finale
I can't find any source for that.

He named the jew.

the show is gonna be shit without him desu

probably gonna stop watching but i guess i'll give it a chance

it was always shit user

faggot

He named himself?

uh oh, the pleb is angry :(

maybe

It's not like he's leaving an actually good and acclaimed show like Mad Men...and why would anyone be on "le thinking man's Big Bang Theory" once you get blockbuster money for voice over jobs you can do from your own home in a weekend?

It's just the season finale cliffhanger he is not "leaving"

This.

He went into contract negotiations thinking he was a big shot and demanded too much. From what I've heard he's kind of a dick to work with so no one working on the show is sorry to see him go.

so funny that trumptards can't even admit that TJ is the best part about the show and the most skilled at acting, although the competition isn't very tough

That's a shame, his character is one of the funniest even if the humour can be low-brow.

He was behind the Manchester bombing but they don't have the evidence they need to arrest him yet. Would you want to work with someone so dangerous and so cruel?

i dont keep up with hollywood news what happened? he was on last weeks episode.

Did Mike Judge do his casting at an about to die men's support group or something?

I assumed he would be in it a lot more seeing as cable sending wade through time caused him to meet weasel and cause him to lose his job opportunity and become a bartender.

This
Gotta be one of the most punchable out there

>not liking based Jian Yang
get the fuck out

>that intro
Fuck thats a lot of unfunny people

Why does everyone hate this guy?

You're both butt mad stop it faggots.

i hear hes living in a park with a guy that has no legs

>trumptard

wtf I guess I'm with her now...

season 4 of SV is crazy contrived anyways. the plot just randomly changes with no point and huge oscillations. Dinesh was CEO, Richard was working with Gavin, Erlich has million dollar app, it's worth nothing, then worth millions again...

This show will not last much longer