So we can all agree this movie is shite right

So we can all agree this movie is shite right

i haven't seen it but yes

memester autismos

Vader should have killed Chirrut. Baze should have gotten sniped when he did his meme charge.

was better than the female force diminishes

it is hilariously terrible

I liked it

movie of the year for 2016 imo

>I only watch capeshit

t. literal neet

I wouldn't call it shit. Very forgettable though. Regardless, it's a much better movie and a better piece of star wars media than the far awakens.

You're too emotionally invested in a kid space opera franchise if you're compelled to look for some validation about your hate of this movie here.
Grow up.

It's a perfectly acceptable slightly-above-mediocre space action thing, which means by default it's the best Star Wars movie since 1983.

It was better than I thought it was going to be. Though I only watched it on premiere night, and haven't seen it since.

Better than TFA. But then again so is every other Star Wars movie.

no star wars is much better when it has female leads rather than cis white males

i just wish the white male producers didnt fuck it up by making sure Jin couldn't use the force and wasn't stronger and a better pilot. can't wait for the deleted scene where she beats vader 1v1

>this mediocre movie was better than being forced to eat cat shit out of the litter box
very insightful user

accurate

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

yea it's not a whole lot better than the prequels.
Force Awakens is much better

There was a solid 5 seconds where I couldn't remember if I saw it.

Yeah, it was shit.

Pure Star Wars Kino

The best kino in the Star Wars kino saga

Literally perfect kino.

the epitome of "missed potential"
it was mediocre, but there was a lot more they could have done with it, specifically not make it another fucking space battle
maybe, y'know, explore these characters some more, provide a little internal conflict

what I would have loved to see is internal conflict within Jyn, her debating whether or not to turn the plans over to the rebels or give them back to the empire

Yup forgettable. The best character was a robot ripped right out of KOTOR and watered down.

>mark hamil
>cis

It was great. Brought a whole new dimension to episode 4.

I fell asleep in the theater so no

Same, I don't need to eat poop to know I don't like the taste

I would imaging that anyone who wants more from the Star Wars universe probably enjoyed it. For people like myself who felt three was enough, everything after hasn't been good at all. Even today Mark Hamill says Star Wars had a beginning, middle, and end without needing any more of the story told.