Dee
Cuz shes a dumb bird haha

Mac

Dee, because that's the way God intended it

Now > Mac

dennis > charlie / mac / frank > dee

they change so much every episode, but overall they all have good moments

Old black man.

But seriously tho, its probably Mac, because Dee and Dennis are sociopaths, Charlie has a special retardation that gives him a funny character, and Frank is a disgusting, sleazy asshole to the point where's its comical. Macs just a generic dumb that does little to contribute the comedy

Definitely Dee

Dennis
too flanderized

they're all fine

but the last 2 seasons were awful

Dennis + Charlie is the best combo
prove me wrong

i enjoyed the first season and then they shoved that fat jew in the cast and i despised it

Dennis>Charlie>Dee=Frank>>>Mac

The last season had the waterpark episode which could have been in earlier season

Refresh me on Dennis/Charlie episodes

None of them come to mind

The useless chick.

>Dennis/Charlie
Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person
The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods
The Gang Runs for Office
The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation
The ANTI-Social Network

Middle of the road episodes imo

always kinda hated Dee but lately realized that she's actually pretty good. well-written hypocrisy and very solid comedic timing throughout, and Kaitlin Olson as an actor is able to communicate Dee's detestable qualities really well. She's easy to hate, which makes me like her

I'd say frank's meme has basically run its course at this point. he's just become "isn't it funny that danny devito is being gross," personified.

Mac has also been spoiled with the most recent season. the humor of his character for me always came from his right-wing Catholic denial of his homosexuality, and him realizing and admitting it fucks up the character a little bit.

Dennis and Charlie are the best characters, and the best actors. they have ridiculous range and can improvise incredibly well. I personally prefer Dennis because I think he's a little more complex and entertaining, but I could understand anyone preferring Charlie.

Dennis > Charlie > Dee >Mac > Frank

This desu,
>DUDE IM DISGUSTING LMAO
Has run its course as a gag

>The ANTI-Social Network
Is that the one where a guy shushes them and Charlie and Dennis are in the police station explaining how he raped Dennis?

The best couple of seasons were coincidentally the best Mac has been. When he's shit, the show is shit.

Agreed.
Frank is the least funny.

The only joke I really enjoyed out of him was that episode where they all try to make it to the movie theatre and Frank ends up piloting a tourist cruise

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=UB0F_Jah_R4

>The Gang Runs For Office

Great early episode

Frank.

I didn't know how much the show is improved
I mean there's obviously a script but they go off it quite frequently

Devito is the least comfortable in the show's setting. He has the most memorable one liners but seems like a comic relief character.

Also, I think the OG quartet of the original S1 gang just works really effortlessly. I love Frank as a character and Danny DeVito is great but he was never really essential to the core dynamic of the show, outside of his influence on the scale of the shenanigans that happens with his introduction in S2. I always liked his relationship with Charlie and the whole fathership dilemma but as far as where we are at S12 that whole arc is said and done.

The McPoyle's

>I got boxes full of pepe
Charlie is a redditor

Wrong

Prove it

Sick of the Dee is funny meme tbqh

There are no bad seasons, just bad episodes.

S1 is the worst desu

Who Got Dee Pregnant

>literally one good episode

Still worst

Charlie and Frank

The Gang Dines Out is a perfect example

>the look that Mac and Charlie share
Cracks me up every time

This show is pure kino

The Gang Gets Held Hostage

Frank is a great foil character. Not great on his own, but plays great off every character.

I literally watch that episode for the stare, and "his young sleeping partner"

Have you ever been in a storm, user?

In the early seasons it was Dee but lately Mac has become dangerously unfunny and it's made worse by Rob being the worst actor.

whats this hate for frank, i find his character really complex and i feel bad for him, the fact that he is so old and has given up on life so he decides to run with the gang is so depressing it starts being funny
for me its frank=charlie>dennis>mac=dee

Literal bad opinion, not only is season 1 full of hilarious moments(just one being Dennis discussing with mac climbing over the fence separating the anti-abortion and pro abortion groups to try and pick up chicks) but season 11 is abysmal and has episodes like being frank, which is almost devoid of jokes.

Honestly Frank and charlie are the only good characters
The rest of them piss me off

i like dennis, dee and mac are kinda irrelevant to me, mac had good jokes with him denying his gay but they threw that away for some reason, and dee is a punching bag but i guess she has a purpose

Used to be Dee but now it's Mac. I feel like they didn't know what to do with him after Fat Mac was a thing.
Charlie is consistently the funniest character and Dennis is arguably the most versatile cast member with some of the best episodes.
And Frank is hit and miss, mostly miss as of late since they became more and more reliant on playing up the gross jokes and the past memes of the character or putting him in silly costumes since The Trashman is one of the show's biggest memes. Still, I think DeVito's charm and his diminished role prevent him from being intolerable, and he still has several great moments. He works best with Charlie and they acknowledge this.

Overall
Charlie = Dennis > Frank > Dee > Mac
Still, I really like all 5 of them.

this we can rank them all we want but i still like every single one of them regardless

fpbp

dennis/charlie on par depends on the episode > frank > dee > mac

rude man who shushes, please call

Frank and Dennis are best. Orgy episode is proof.

Charlie is the best one, with Dennis following him closely.

Others are just second tier, they have their moments and lines, but overall whenever Charlie or Dennis are in a scene, I will at least smile due to their dynamics with other cast members.

Frank is nice as a plot device, the episode with his wife "pretending" to be alive, when they buried her coffin...holy shit, I laughed so hard at the end of it, totally took me by surprise.

So there are no bad characters.
My fav show for real.

Dee. Her insults are hamfisted and her whole role feels forced (which it was when they basically got told they had to have a female character)

Frank

Schmitty

What are some rare gang combinations?

Like, how many Dee and Frank episodes are there?

dee and charlie was a good one, the one where they kissed

Nu-Mac, objectively

>Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person
>episode where Charlie and Dennis write the Dayman song.
>Middle of the road episode

You have no soul user. user, you bitch!

DAYMAN

So much of Dee's humor revolves around her being fucking unbearable to watch, so I feel like it's a cheat to say her. The gang is all perfect and beautiful.

When Mac is on, he's on. Pic related is funniest moment of the series. He is regularly the weakest link though. I'd have to put Frank as the "worst" member though I still think he's great. I just don't think he can hold a scene by himself and really relies on the rest of the gang.

So much of Dee's humor revolves around her being fucking unbearable to watch, so I feel like it's a cheat to say her. Frank only works when playing off of other characters. Dennis and Charlie are fucking phenomenal so it depends on which episode for who's my favorite. Mac is generally pretty boring. He's dumb, but not as dumb as Charlie, so he plays a weird semi straight-man (pun completely intended.) Mac admitting he's gay to be gay rich Mac, is funny, but it ruined the only interesting thing his character had, which was the right-wing closet gay stuff. The gang are all really great but if I had to rank I'd go Dennis=Charlie>Frank>Sweet Dee>Mac

Rob is the weakest actor of the bunch, but I think Frank is actually the least funny. I always thought his dynamic with Dennis and Dee was much better than his dynamic with Charlie, but they usually emphasize the latter.

>Give me the hot dog, baby.

he isnt really rich he got like 14 dollars off that

i cant imagine frank being the least funny, hes still my favorite along with charlie, but i think its about his character as a whole not just how funny he is

1. Dennis
2. Frank
3. Charlie
4. Dee
5. Mac

Psycho Pete

just watched the high school reunion episode wow dee is a bitch, charlie and frank are the only one that care about the gang

That's the point

She is supposed to be hamfisted to you, and the gang. It's why everyone hates her, and why she is a shitty person.

18+

"We should have got a less intense black guy"

>the humor of his character for me always came from his right-wing Catholic denial
So you don't think mac was funny until like season 8?

Mac character was written for that angle way back since he was dating the tranny in season 1

anybody cant wait for season 13 where charlie ditches the waitress?

I think it's going to be the waitress literally stalking Charlie all next season.

plz Glenn, don't leave the show

i think hes just bored of it, id rather he left than half ass it, but i doubt he'll leave
but yeah i see the waitress stalking charlie

Mac brings the least to the table.

Glenn got picked up for an NBC pilot which was picked up to series. NBC will not play nice with Sunny like Fox does with the Mick and Kaitlyn Olson's time. Sunny's probably dead, and NBC's show may have been a move designed to sink it.

i hope this goes somewhere

GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU DONT YOU SAY ITS DEAD, IT CANT BE FUCKING DEAD WE NEED A PROPER ENDING

charlie or mac

charlie is overdone and lacks consistency, too much charlie day bleeds into charlie kelly

mac has no compelling character traits other than
>into karate
>cutoff shirts (lasted... a season?)
>into working out
>friends with dennis
>dad is a criminal
>mom is an ugly lesbian
>catholic
they wore out all of that shit so they turned him into a fag

>dennis is #1
>frank #2

in terms of humor
>charlie #3
>dee #4
>mac #5

in terms of character quality
>dee #3
>charlie #4
>mac #5

i can't recall a single episode where mac carried a single scene by himself

>Sunny
>Proper ending
Have you been watching the same show I have or are you retarded?

dennis and anyone is the best because he's the best and most well-written character

turning dennis into a loser sabotaged the show
>being a sociopath who manipulates women into sleeping with him and keeping rated VHS tapes of them is funny
>dennis being a friendless egomaniac in high school and manipulating girls in spite of it is funny
>the dennis ECOsystem is funny
>dennis actually being intelligent is funny
>dennis being a friendless loser who women hate and him never getting any is not funny
>charlie being smarter than dennis is not funny

as the show has worn on it has made three mistakes
>charlie kelly has become an outlet for a self-conscious charlie day who hates playing an idiot, even if that's what makes his character funny, lovable, and charming
>dennis has turned into a complete loser who as it turns out never had any friends and only THINKS he gets women
>mac is gay

completely fucks up the dynamic of the show, but i get it; the writers ran out of juice.

it's certainly not the characters who were running dry.

I think we have been watching a show where every last episode they treat it like the show could end there. So, Im not really seeing what the problem is in making a heartwarming or devastating ending to the show

THIS. I never got this, Dennis being a sociopath who gets women and is pathetic as fuck but still some kind of a winner was good, then they turned him into a fucking loser who cant do anything right, and Im not sure why

he carried the show. almost every good episode centered around him.

him being gay period ruins the show

wtf were the first 6-7 seasons of the show if mac were gay? wtf was the MAC (Move in After Completion) about?

mac has apparently fucked tons of girls, and i know
>um gay guys can have sex with girls lol
except mac clearly was not gay in the first HALF of the series
>charlie wants an abortion

the funniest part about mac being gay was the subtle gay worship he had of dennis that is VERY common in bromances; the gayness extending beyond that ruined a lot of the relatability of the dynamic and the character

gayness in his bodybuilding and martial arts stuff? also funny, because there's also a lot of superficially homo shit in that world.

making mac officially gay is hamfisted and just bad

re frank, he is still very much a supporting character vs the core C-M-D so i don't mind him. i like his schemes.

i don't like kaitlin olson and i don't like dee, but i think to your point she's a great dee, which i think is the whole point of her character

in total, if the show comes back, i think it has about two seasons until it's completely spent.

>Move in After Completion

god DENNIS system was such a GOAT episode

well they are planning 2 more season so yeah

>s1 is bad
kys my man

s1 is classic sunny.

the s1 to s2 to s3 arc is phenomenal and sets up most of what we're watching right now except
>gay mac

fucking priceless

mac has never been particularly funny, but he's really helped guide the plot each episode which i think is probably analogous to rob's role in real life

rob is funny, but i'm pretty sure he's very shy. i don't think he's a bad actor, just has a boring character that they've tried to add meaning to

yes. frank is a much more complex character than he seems
>whats wrong with him? is he dying?

>hating dennis
pleb

his whole point is being someone you hate

a few
>gang goes jihad
is off the top of my head and it's a classic