Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf_6jhkS-Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=1JpbE_sVabI
youtube.com/watch?v=teF-U0JlxgA
youtube.com/watch?v=9lzsMcX6PWs
youtube.com/watch?v=An6V0RLOq5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based susan

When The Doctor taps the screens and puts all the secret files on Google, is that an I Am The Doctor remix playing??

That outfit would be a nightmare for cosplayers

wtf I love frogs now

Even worse than Colins?

>Moffat: guys John Simm is back
>doesnt appear all season

Shit you're right

Good. Cosplay should require effort, not just going to the store and buying the clothes.

>he wants the doctor to literally be the character archetype of a companion
Your only argument is that you want to wack off to the doctor

jokes on you buddy i do that anyway

We all know who will really play the 13th.

The Doctor should regenerate into a woman, but all her lines are dubbed over by Capaldi.

Doctor Who:

It's WRONG to make fun of people for their skin color!!!

Also Doctor Who:

dude orange president lmao

>The Doctor regenerates mid season

if you die in a simulation do you die in real life?
one of life's great questions i guess

Will Chibby make the show fun again? Doctor Who is supposed to be a family show.

>first nigger companion in a while
>shoots the Doctor

The Doctor will regenerate into a 12 year old girl and the timeslot will be moved to 4:30pm.
Meanwhile all the perverts will be jerking off to The Doctor's new timeslot.

Christopher's run will be like the tunnel scene in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

just finished watching The Pyramid At The End Of The World, and

um

the Doctor's not blind anymore

hooray

I have no idea what the fuck is happening in the next time preview - is it all another Doctor-y ruse

also Missy

fucking yes

we hype for next week?

oh god is Sup Forums here again

Fun is immoral

Jesus guys, it took me like 3 years to get through the First Doctor because of all the missing episodes, and now I'm about to start the Second. What am I in for?

They just need to focus on writing enjoyable self-contained stories that put the politics second to the plot. All the normies I speak to say the same thing. They just want it to be like RTD Who again but without the love stuff.

a lot more missing episodes

this was a Harness story

Matt's favorite Doctor.

It's not just Harness though, Oxygen was 45 minutes of autistic screeching about capitalism

it's up to you whether or not you want to watch the animated version of The Power of The Daleks, Troughton's first story, or the reconstruction

if you let any political references ruin a story in any media format for you, honestly, you should find better things to get salty over

but hey I mean we all have different views on what goes too far so whatever, I'm not your dad

>implying Oxygen wasn't goat and capitalism isn't bad

go directly to gulag

I didn't say that it ruined the story for me, I actually thought it was pretty good, but forcing politics into a family TV show is retarded and you're only going to alienate viewers.

Wait so why did the Monks not use the real president in the simulation? That dead guy clearly wasn't Trump, nor was his skin orange.

References should be able to stand on their own merits without needing to know the source material.
Even something well known.

Also they literally shouldn't be pushing politics considering it's made by the BBC

if people are this butthurt about 'lol orange man' i wished they had used a trump double in the simm just to see the fallout

>I didn't vote for the president; he's orange

I will go to hell before I sit here and watch this country and the world turned over to these savages! I’m done, I’m pissed, and I’m not putting up with it anymore! Let me tell you something, you filthy traitors in the government, you pieces of crap.

You are the most degenerate, twisted, mentally ill people I’ve ever seen, wanting to gang-rape this Republic and this country.

You people are enemies, and we’re going to get your asses, and we know what you’re up to, and we’re coming for you!

The Doctor gets Bill to shoot him. He pretends to become evil throughout the episode to get this to happen. He figures out that Bill's care for the Doctor allowed the consent to happen, and if she proves that care is lost then the consent is broken.

The Doctor then starts regenerating as seen in the trailer.

I would be mildly ok with this.

I'll probably do the animated

Who thought this midget was a good idea?

just drink your beer granddad

but does he shoot the regenerative energy into something ala Stolen Earth/Journey's End or does he manage to suck it back into himself for long enough to last until the end of the series/the Christmas special

does he shoot it into Nardole

>pretends to become evil

nah senpai he dies and becomes pure evil, next regeneration is actually 14th doctor i work for BBC Wales so you can trust me

It was bantz m8.

I couldn't take any scene she was in seriously

Who thought your conception was a good idea

Doctor Who has always had political parables in it, it's just the politics have changed and now you're on the other side of the fence

Really boring episode. Worst of the season

I wasn't butthurt, I was just asking why the Monks wouldn't use Trump as the president in the simulation. And what do you mean, in the Simm? You mean you wanted them to portray Donald Trump as the president rather than President Winters? ..In 2007? A decade ago?

>Doctor Who used to be Right Wing

You shut your fucking mouth, that's the next companion you're shit talking you bitch.

>And what do you mean, in the Simm? You mean you wanted them to portray Donald Trump as the president rather than President Winters? ..In 2007? A decade ago?
>someone out there might legitimately be this retarded

I know the show has always had left wing undertones but that's what they were, undertones. Oxygen was just 45 minutes of Mathieson forcing his views down your throat.

>Seriously, what're you doing when this is all over?

Can you fucking imagine a midget companion?

>Tiny, I need you to hold down the space-time throttle whilst I prime the Helmic Regulator!
>But Doc! I can't reach!
>*laugh track plays*

Dwarf detected

>most advanced alien civilization in the history of the universe
>doesn't have a cure for fucking blindless

FUCK WHY DOES THIS PISS ME OFF SO MUCH

It actually didn't bother me at all until you said it. Fuck. Now I'm fucking seething. He can give Ram a new leg but can't get new fucking eyes? He can't travel to the peak of some powerful civilization and get them fixed? REALLY? NANOBOTS? REPLACEMENTS?

They use retina scans.

What?

or why doesnt he just travel back to when he could see, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=tf_6jhkS-Y8

you seriously want a "get out of jail free" card this quickly

this is why they got rid of the Sonic Screwdriver in the 80s

You're not looking at it from the right angle. If they were gonna put him in jail, they should've locked him up in Fort Knox, not in fucking Mayberry General with Deputy Fife dangling the keys a foot away from the bars. If a solution is viable and obvious, then the situation that it could resolve shouldn't be presented.

I dunno if there's something relevant to this topic in that video; if there is, just say it.

>Their retinas are so sophisticated that they can almost think on their own. In addition to rods and cones their eyes are equipped with octagons, gives them amazing night vision and the ability to see, and recall, an amazing amount of detail in something over 100 yards away. They can shift their vision outside the normal visual spectrum allowing them to see a total of 170 different levels of the electromagnetic specturm, including in some shades of ultraviolet. However, having their second heart removed prevents them from reprogramming how their eyes work. There's a lot of evidence that their eye color can change depending on mood. Their pupil response is very different from humans and can resist super intense photo-emissions that would permanenlty blind a human. They can control the musculature of their eyes to bring things into a very precise focus. (If they remember to check) they can tell whether a humanoid is Gallifrey just by looking at them. Despite all this, blindness is not unknown on Gallifrey.

This is probably jumping on from the TV movie where the retina scan is used as a security feature. Why? Because it's sophisticated and difficult to break. Probably difficult to replace too.

Although if you take the half human shit to be true (which isn't really, but Moffat liked to tease that with the Hybrid statement) there's only a very unique combo of antigens he probably doesn't react to and moreover he can probably fix it with a regen but it might just be a waste of energy. Should you, shouldn't you.

>say last week that I was happy the sunnies were back but I'm still missing the guitar for that full 12th experience
>start of this episode
>the guitar is right there and he's playing

I have a few issues with the episode but I'm letting them all slide because of this. I'm still in a state of maximum 12th comfy.

on a different note, have they run out of actors to use this series and are now resorting to Big Finish voice actors

because I mean like, half of this cast as well as the last two weeks' cast have been heard in BF and the Pope was in Turn Left

there isn't I was just posting it

Jamie looks a lot different than I thought he would

It's not about a "get out of jail free card." It's just that even if the time lords didn't have a cure for blindness, the doctor has come across aliens/future humans who have had medical tech advanced enough to cure it. It's just retarded.

that probably would've happened had Oxygen, Extremis and this episode not been linked to each other

I actually didn't even actively register that he was playing the guitar. I guess it's just been naturally ingrained as being a part of the 12th Doctor. Beautiful.

>tfw they didn't give him a rock cover theme for his entire run

>I consent.
>No, even though you say you consent, it still doesn't count.
I don't understand what consent means any more.

..Shit. You think that was some liberal date rape allegory? Like "even if a girl says yes it's still rape," like some next-level safe-space shit?

it wouldn't have made sense in Series 8 because he was still Serious Icy Twelve, but if they added in the elements in the whole of Series 9 onwards rather than just one episode, I would've had no problems with it

still trying to learn it on my own guitar desu

the UN guy consented out of fear - it wasn't true consent
the other guys consented because they had a secret strategy - also not true consent
Bill consented by her own choice to help the Doctor - true consent

That's the vibe I was getting, but I'm not sure if it's just my own Sup Forums leaking through.

I'm still hoping they're saving something like that for his final episode, or a guitar played version of this: youtube.com/watch?v=1JpbE_sVabI

>a guitar played version of this
we kinda had that in Class

Never watched but that's neat, as long as we get guitar something for his send off I'll be sad as fuck but happy it was done right.

She needed to be short enough so she couldn't see the Doctor in the locked room. If she was taller he could have used some reflective surface to show her the numbers on the lock, but as a midget she couldn't see in there.

here

youtube.com/watch?v=teF-U0JlxgA

Overall, I think 1st Doctor stories are better, but the 2nd Doctor is pretty awesome, as is his dynamic with Jamie (Zoe's pretty cool too), so I might actually enjoy the 2nd Doctor's run more (despite too many monster-of-the-week stories). The 2nd Doctor has the most missing episodes though, so expect a hard slog if you had trouble making it through the 1st Doctor because of that.

Why did the sonic screwdriver suddenly not work on unlocking doors? Did I miss something on that?

deadlock seal I think

Thanks but I was imagining something far slower and softer. The original is slow anyway but bring it right down and have nothing but those plucks of the string. To me that would be absolutely perfect.

We've known he's been leaving for awhile now, but listening to this it just kind of started to sink in for me. Fucking feels, man. I don't want him to go.

>pic related
why

>It's a shitty rip off of The Other Doctor
Reminder that comics

You mean the one the Doctor couldn't open? He explained that the screwdriver could calculate the code, but the lock itself would have to be manually pushed into place — it was made up of four dials, which couldn't be shifted into place unless the user knew into what position he wanted them to be in. And, if the Doctor knew that, he wouldn't even need the sonic.

>before start of season Steven Moffat confesses to a priest all the bad thoughts about oppressed minorities he has ever had
>penance is to make amends by including them in his final season
This season has been like a fucking game of SJW bingo.

You forgot your pic.

f u n

>yfw his regeneration theme is a reversion of youtube.com/watch?v=9lzsMcX6PWs

He's honestly my favourite Doctor and I've never felt this bad about an upcoming regen before. It's seriously depressing.

shit episode

>it took me like 3 years to get through the First Doctor because of all the missing episodes
What took you so long? Where you looking for the episodes? Did you find any?

kino episode

youtube.com/watch?v=An6V0RLOq5E

where has cloister been?

Dead

Why didn't the doctor just stream the lock to bills phone, so she could tell him what the numbers were currently at?

the BBC and their diversity scheme

Just saw the episode
the characters were boring and it was full of pseudoscience bullshit, just like every other harness episode
Please tell me /who/ isn't jizzing over it

fuck you shit

Because Harness is retarded
now stop positng this question every 20 minutes

so what exactly was Missy's "clever idea" in The Witch's Familiar

>Please tell me /who/ isn't jizzing over it
Tripcunts are

>Can you fucking imagine a midget companion?