twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for notification

>40 minutes

Oh boy.

It's not Sup Forums related you actual shill
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83125216/#83125881

Oh no oh damn oh no....IT WAS THE YEAR OF THE SPOONY

tldw

I was about to kill myself I'll just watch this instead. Thanks.

What is that?

>Mister Reddittour

looks like an arm stump

lol ebin xd

man, I will be forever grateful to spoony for introducing me to the Ultima games

but something was broken inside that guy from the beggining

I didn't even know Spoony was still alive.

I checked his site some six months ago, and it looked like he had had maybe three videos posted on there in the year leading up to that point.

>Internet Aristocrat
An enormous faggot that had to change his name 2 times just to try to get people not to remember the fact that he's a massive faggot.

How can people watch this twat

Jeez, Spoony is a really lousy person. Wouldn't feel sad if he killed himself desu.

This guy is wrong about tgwtg breaking spoony, they're talentless nobodies. Angry Joe left and it did absolutely nothing to his popularity.
What really screwed him over was his boycotting of youtube because he didn't get his partnership status right away. He left when there was a huge wave of new visitors to the site, he was at the top of his game and he threw a shit fit.

I made it to 1:15 before I had to stop. Who was narrating and why was he sucking the spoony experiments dick? Really cringeworthy, even more so if that was "spoony" himself

>why was he sucking the spoony experiments dick?
To show you how much he used to like him, and what a horrible waste of space Spoony has turned into.

Damn it, I want to spam Juan but not forgotten on a stream now, I missed my chance

>eceleb drama
These people need to find something else to do with their lives

who do you watch

>40 minutes of some autist over inflating and then tearing down an internet personality

What an annoying accent.

Fuck you

No one I don't give a damn about e-celebs, however I feel I should tell people when they are being taken advantage of

As Internet Aristocrat one of his last videos was calling his viewers fucking retards and thanking them for their donations.

Now I see he has a Patreon

Watching these clowns self destruct and embarrass themselves and each other to the extent they do is just as good as any show.

Cool Russian active measures, OP

For a second I thought you meant that Spoony had put out a new video.

cool

That's just delusional user

Is this just that Internet Aristocrat guy with a new profile? Why can't he edit his shit down. 40 minutes to get to the point that can and has been summarized in a hundred different Sup Forums posts.

> Autistic twitter dweeb got lots of money from similar autistic twitter dweebs for nostalgia from videos he produced in 2006. Grrr!

He can call me anything he wants because I don't give a shit about what he has to say about me, I enjoy the videos and I will never give him a penny, so It's a win-win for me

most of it is him reading off quotes out loud

Most of his videos are shorter, it's just Spoony is such a mess that you can talk about him for hours. Sup Forums is proof.

I mean his main point was that Patreon overwhelmed him. He didn't even get much into stuff that could be worse character assassination.

Where can I find a supercut of Spoony getting mad at Juan but not forgotten?

God he's terrible at Alien isolation

I've been looking but I can't find anything