Why the fuck is this shit praised?

Why the fuck is this shit praised?

Normies can't into technology so anything that seems "advanced" will impress them.
Im a fucking nerd and find some of the episodes good while more than half are just goddamn boring and shit.

its faggy forced contrived dogshit

its like the director of ghostbusters 2016 trying to do twilight zone episodes

its like a dumbed down twilight zone for people that refuse to watch anything thats black and white
>Why the fuck is this shit praised?
its just overhyped

Seen as modern day Twilight Zone.

Highly unnecessary as I can vouch for Twilight Zone still holding up nowadays.

Still, some episodes are interesting. It's a pick and choose show.

I was hoping the prime minister was behind the entire plot in the first episode so he could finally act out on his fetish of fucking a pig live on television. Instead he just wound up being a fucking normie.

The one about the soldiers with implants was alright. At least it acknowledged that the underlying concept wasn't original.

Cause it's kino

The creator of the show has a lot of journalist friends.

The people enjoy bad acting.

You and me are the only ones who liked it.

>Why the fuck is this shit praised?
It's very hit and miss, but when it hits, it hits hard

It was well received here.

Then it got the netflix season and it became popular so naturally we get top notch threads like these.

I won't deny that the dream sequence with the 20 black chicks factored into my enjoyment of it.

Kek

This, I wouldn't say they 'hit hard' but there definitely are a few decent episodes.

agree show is hit and miss

ex loved it..she was 23 and also loved adult swim so..

From what I've heard, the show has a lot of niggers in it. Make of that what you will.

Because television is such shit people are willing to consume garbage.

I thought the one with the bear cartoon was a good take on the potential usage that late night comedy series, John Stewart clones, could have in using sarcasm and derision to force politics views and drown out opposition judging by most millenials. Still that's how I took it and not necessarily what it implied

The first episode was good but the second episode was shit so I stopped watching

This tbqh

I don't know. I made it through 3 episodes and had to stop because it's just so fucking terribly contrived.

I guess 13 year olds might think it's socially/politically "deep" or "meaningful".

It's like DUDE, WEED the show

>smart phones... dumb people
BRAVO BLACK MIRROR

If the actual concept of the show was "Twilight Zone but for the modern times" it would be great. Too bad it isn't and is a TV show of the pictures you see where people equate phone use to being a zombie