Sorry, the is a mens only thread. Ladies stay the fuck out

So any of you guys actually going to see Wonder Woman?

y/n?

Yes. The age of DCKino has only just begun.

I'm probably going to take my 10 year old sister to see it.

She seems pretty excited about the movie.
In this case I hope it turns out to be a fun flick and not a masterpiece kino so my little sister can understand and enjoy it.

The most complex things she's enjoyed so far are Evangelion anime and the movie, Jurassic Park, Man of Steel, and for some reason harakiri and the comedy arrested development

Forgot to mention she's seen all of the alien films, even avp2

Don't let her watch arrested development, it is quite naughty you know.

i already have my tickets for the 10:10PM showing opening day, cutting hole in my pocket to have a wank

>Evangelion
>harakiri and the comedy arrested development
Why is a 10 year old watching this stuff?

To clarify, my question isn't even about mature content, I just think they would be boring for kids. Especially the ones without giant robots.

nah

yeah, and taking the family with me too.

I don't watch capeshit.

I don't know, she always sits down and watches things with me.

We marathoned Evangelion in like 2 days

yeah huh

>So any of you guys actually going to see Wonder Woman?
>y/n?

Not with this miscast

oh yeah? well YOU'RE a miscast, is what your mom said.

wait, you're saying user is gadot?

Does this film feeture any Footsexual content? Or is it a titsguynormative flick?

capeshit needs to die already.

a fiery, savage, soectacular death

I am leaving this board.
Online, my name is 'Marshal Wilson'. In real-life, I am a mixed-race Mohawk/Colonial man in his early fifties. I am a helicopter pilot and former Infantryman who has served six tours in Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.

I have been supporting Sup Forums from the day I joined this community. Through EVERY difficulty, I have stood by the board; determined to do my best for "The West"; the thing I like most on this site.

But just now, I entered into what could euphemistically be called an 'argument' where many - well, all - of the posters not only freely engaged in sexist talk but ferociously defended their sexist comments. And NO-ONE took the opposing side.

I'm sorry, but I CANNOT stand beside anyone who freely admits and supports sexism. I CANNOT support anyone who defends their right to make Jew jokes, black jokes, woman jokes.

I WILL NOT stand with this site so long as this type of sexism is freely stated and any argument is simply dismissed.

I will join another community - one who is at war with this one. I love the site, I love the history of the the boards, but I will NOT stand by when sexism is so freely expressed.

Sorry lads - I don't want to join another site but words have power, and your words injured me deeply. What hurt worse was your utter disregard for my protests.

kek

there's incest stuff in AD. do you guys (((bond))) to that?

>the is a mens

Damn...

Fuck off then. Bye.

Everything is already "Only Men Allowed". What are you crying about?

hahaha see you tomorrow, faggot

Yes I am. Marlels are on suicide watch.

I will watch this movie to support Patty Jenkins

It's not her fault that she had to make the movie in the DCEU landscape and she deserves big things

>2 hours of Gal Gadot's awful accent
no thanks

I got burned so fucking bad on Suicide Squad, honestly my least favourite movie EVER. I vowed after watching it to never see DCEU again, but if this movie clears 80% on RT, I might see it. Otherwise just fuck off

>wait, you're saying user is gadot?

uH, ThEy Found me!
Me sorry for you english
I am woNdeR womEn
lOve yu BeN

Why not cast Daddario as Wonder Woman?
>Piercing blue eyes
>Great figure
>Black hair
>Pretty charismatic
>No stupid accent

>subjecting your sister to AvP 2

I'm calling child services, user.

>I'm sorry, but I CANNOT stand beside anyone who freely admits and supports sexism

YOU ARE TOTTALY WRONG HERE

WE don't like that "actress"

that all

sweet lord are you triggered

I hope both of these aren't true,
Pre Ordering tickets is like pre-ordering games, you're giving money to something that you don't know will be good or not.

not kosher enough

SS is trash. The Snyder DCEU films are masterpieces though. WW is probably between those two extremes.

Why the fucking hell are people overreacting to a single theater doing a female only premiere?
Yes it's retarded but it's a single theater

Marvel shitposters have to latch on to something now that it's been confirmed that WW is good. They are trying to turn this into a Ghostbusters thing when in truth it's more similar to Hunger Games.

I don't even think it's Marvel fans, I think it's just people who get high off of this culture war schlock
Misinformation spreads like fire and people think the studio would actually be retarded enough to make it a universal female only premiere

Overreacting? I thought it was the new trend, so I was just going with it.

>now that it's been confirmed that WW is good

but it hasn't

>Now that it's confirmed Wonder Woman is good

Haahahahah

>use the element which brings life

>WW is supposed to be fat
No fuck off tumblr

>WW is supposed to be muscular
No fuck off closet fags

WW always had physical traits of that of a normal woman, not a bulking body builder.

BUT MUH ROIDED UP INSTAGRAM WHORES REEEEEE

Right! She'd probably look like pic related, and wouldn't sound like a retard.

The actress playing her in major theatrical releases would also probably be able to act too.

but what the fuck do I know

Diana is cute
CUTE

I haven't been to a theater since Deadpool

I'm going to see it. Taking my mom

Fuck yes.