Underrated Shows

Go!

Are they getting ready to reboot this? All the shilling has me suspicious.

It isn't being shilled, I think it's just starting to become more popular due to netflix and word of mouth, so people are making threads about it on Sup Forums now.

That said it would be really nice if they did make some kind of continuation. I miss PoI ;_;

How? Reese took a missile to the face

As long as The Machine is still alive, they can do a spinoff. In another city with another team and shit like that. I dont actually think theres gonna be a continuation though, atleast not for a very long time

I watched all of it, but the more they included root, the less I enjoyed it. I guess it being on netflix explains this surge in discussion. Thanks for the response.

This show was shit and boring. Hope it right stays dead.

I also heard somewhere that the last season just finished airing in Britain a couple months ago, don't know if that's true or not since Im not a bong, but that would probably explain why there's been more threads on it too

the machine can make a cyborg version of him
having androids it's the next logical step for the show

Final season wrapped up like 2 weeks ago on 5USA in the UK.

>critics loved it
>no one ever saw it

t-th-thanks Starz

I wish it didn't have an annoying laugh track but Tim Allen's character is GOAT

this was decent enough but already got weaker towards the end

terriers, on the other hand... what a waste.

>This show was shit and boring.
Couldn't be more wrong. Let me guess, you watch 6 episodes and gave up.

That's the case, pretty much every single time. The first half of the first season can be a little slow, so most people just make it that far and quit, and then decide the show is shit.

That's probably why it flies under the radar

>shilling a show that has been dead for more than a year

The first couple of episodes are like a Bond redemption movie. If you're not hooked from the start, it's not for you. I didn't mind the girly shit they added later on, because Root has a redemption story arc as well. There's no television show with the espionage, sci-fi angle as well executed as POI.

>american reading comprehension

Different user, but are you're merely pretending to be a moran? Seems that way.

bland shadow of pic related

Nope, that show started off well and went downhill after, whereas Person of Interest went from decent to great.

Also, Burn Notice is better than Human Target.

>Different user
>actually that same user with a mobile ip

Quarry. Great show that literally no one watched. It's probably dead too because no viewership, never did see any news if it was renewed or not.

I always object to people calling the Root and Shaw thing girly shit, it worked perfectly well in universe, the only reason it seems girly now is because all discussion about the show was hijacked by tumblr lesbians for awhile, who made it all about "muh representation" and shit like that. It was actually a pretty well written relationship

I agree with you.