Wtf fans hated it

Wtf fans hated it

>no female nudity at all

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

LOL you gotta be kidding me... Fans loved this. The theater where I saw it, everyone enjoyed it and the audience was laughing and clapping when appropriate.

Does the fat jew get naked?

LOL you gotta be kidding me... Fans loved this. The theater where I saw it, everyone enjoyed it and the audience was laughing and clapping when appropriate.

Literally pissed myself in theaters lol haha everyone in the theater did! Better than the other option wink wink haha!!

This movie was fucking amazing... Best time at the theater in a long time. Audience was laughing &clapping when appropriate.

Go to bed, Dwayne.

Are you posting positive comments because you think Rock will get into twitter argument with you and then hunt you down? Pussies

All of my friends loved this movie

Wasn't that the point of baywatch, people watched it because they wanted to see girls naked. They didn't watch it for the gags

What a pointless stupid movie. Whoever came up with this idea should be lynched

Great comedy! Audience watching with me loved it

>fans of baywatch

It was a popular show for like 6 years in the fucking 90s. Who the fuck still calls themselves a fan of baywatch? jesus

what was his purpose?

>clapping when appropriate

Why would Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson be posting here with losers like you? Don't you think he has better things to do? I think The Rock has better things to do than sit around and argue with some nobodies.

Oscar when??

He's there for the same reason they're all crouching in that pic, to distract from Efron's severe manlet status

>"hot guy" is less than 6ft

This is why even women didn't like it.

>clapping when appropriate.

Story checks out

We know it's you faggot.
Why don't you go jump out of a car, with your shitty 2 fast 2 furious movies

I think both in show and in flick Summer was hotter than Pamela