How and when did cinema transition from art and entertainment to existing purely as a vessel of leftist propaganda...

How and when did cinema transition from art and entertainment to existing purely as a vessel of leftist propaganda? Is there ANY hope of reversing this?

Has anyone else gone from being a huge fan of going to the theater to rarely going at all? Last time I went was about a month and a half ago to see a showing of Goldfinger during my local theaters retro Wednesday.

who took that picture

Some looney leftists are bound to love a Wonder Woman film. Does this surprise anyone? I think she might be in chock that this is the first female superhero film that's actually watchable.

fuck off. if you can't enjoy movies because there are brown people in them now just go ahead and stop

this.

Fake and gay.

>heteronormative
That word pisses me off so much.
Not there is anything wrong with it, but its literally only used in a context that criticizes heterosexuality as a norm.
Are these people literally so delusional at this point that they literally believe Heterosexuality isnt effectively the default setting? Do they not understand that "heteronormativity" is quite literally responsible for human survival?

The left or the right is not to be blame, because films have gone through several eras of left leaning and right leaning themes.
The only thing that has really changed since those eras has been the leveling of advertising. Of course a former ATT spokeswoman is going to shill for WB franchise that has failed in previous attempts. Why wouldn't they pander to women after failing to appease a mostly male fanbase.
Women are the new demographic to target, politics be damned.

Yeah, I grew up wanting to be a writer and director and now I despise Hollywood.

>A jew applauding another Jew's performance while promoting feminism and the fight against "heteronormative" roles

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Does rotten tomatoes allow emojis in reviews?

Sorry if some of us want at minimal a decent propaganda movie.

Probably sometime after the 70s, when the original era of Anglo directors died off. Then the 80s rolled around and you started seeing more single moms and atypical families in movies and TV.

>several eras of left leaning and right leaning themes
>right leaning
when? you have to go back to pre-60's (((culture revolution)))

i hope you realize that movies like taxi driver, american beauty etc. and tv shows like archie bunker, married with children etc.were also leftist propaganda. in fact the most insidious kind.

just because something has non-pc content does not mean it's driven by a pc agenda.

it blew my mind a while back here in a thread that people actually thought archie bunker was "red pilled" when in fact it's the most blue pilled show maybe ever (until the recent full-on insane period at least)

I definitely no longer care much about any media nowadays, especially "nerd culture" since they all got invaded by sjws.
Only real advise I can give people that are tired of it as well is to stop paying attention to it and get a new and more productive hobby like hunting, bicycling, fishing, camping, jogging, fixing cars, etc.
Not only is your social standing going to improve a tone you are also going to feel and look better.

>Is there ANY hope of reversing this?

Not unless the Jew menace is driven out of America, otherwise it's only going to get worse. The only other option is for people to stop going to see this garbage.

art has been political for literally thousands of years

you're a fucking moron

>"nerd culture"

The 80s was the epitome of right leaning films, specifically action and slasher films.

Are you suggesting I go outside and stop shitposting?

>when did white males become insecure turboautists who get TRIGGERED each time they see a woman or minority onscreen

ftfy

Nah, half of them were interracial buddy cop movies promoting blacks as authoritative law figures. This also ignores multiple movies encouraging creeping sexual confusion- Tootsie, The Crying Game, Philadelphia, etc. Sure, popcorn shit was made but it was laced with bits here and there.

>the_media.jpg

Wait....is that Milana, of giant-tittied AT&T girl fame? Never has there been a woman I've wanted to fuck more than that Jewess.