I thought you guys were just memeing about nothing happening on this show, but you were actually right...

I thought you guys were just memeing about nothing happening on this show, but you were actually right. I'm now seven episodes into season 2 and except for the stuff with Mike, literally nothing has happened this season. Fucking how do people get entertainment out of lawyers sitting around tables talking about lawyer stuff?

If it wasn't for Mike, I would have dropped this a long time ago. They should have just made a show about him instead.

Season 2 has an alright ending, and Season 3 has another highlight episode, but you're right for the most part. The pacing of that show is abysmal.

>inb4 NOT ENOUGH EXPLOSIONS FOR YOU DURRR

They're just milking the breaking bad cow for all its worth.

stuff actually happened in the first half of season 3

I'd tell you to skip the rest of S2 and start on S3 but there are some plot points that get tied up in S3 that you'd miss

we're 7 episodes, 3 to go in this current season and stuff happened in the first half of this season, but not much happened the past 2 episodes

bait

plenty of shows with boring ass hitman/drug bullshit, go watch those

>bait
>every other post in the thread agrees with him

then stop watching it you fucking retard

why the fuck makes you think anyone gives a shit that you don't like it

Mike says like five lines of dialogue in ever episode.

And people love lawyer shows, hence all the lawyer shows since Perry Mason.

>except for the stuff with Mike, literally nothing has happened
>DUDE nothing is happening unless people are getting shot and exploding LMAO
I hope you kill yourself

This show is fine apart from that one episode that spent ten minutes of Mike driving around. That is the only part where the pacing bugged me

Hit a nerve much?

They seriously need to stop the brother drama. Does anyone actually enjoy the brother feud central plot device? I just want to see Saul handling cases in the most silly ways possible. Plus some more screentime of Mike's activities.

Mike Ermantraut is the most boring Mary Sue ever written. He was just a plot device meant to embody the intimidating cold efficiency of Fring's business, but now they're trying to make us care about him and identify with him... But the actor can't convey anything but a cheap stoic badass posture. It's painfully obvious the person in front of the camera doesn't give a fuck about his "son" or "granddaughter", he wasn't cast for this shit. No he has a fucking love interest? What next, the fucking Salamanca twins will cry for their mommy and we'll learn all about Erin's sex life? The only thing that would make sense would be to keep him as a plot device when needed and maintain the mystery. We don't need every supporting character to have a deep internal conflict.

I liked the trial episode a lot desu. But most of the time it doesn't pay off.

>"here is my opinion"
>explanation of why you're wrong
>"dude i guess i hit a nerve lmao"

>angry 14 year old calling me a retard
>muh no explosions meme
>you should kill yourself

Damn, it's hard to argue with those """explanations""" of why I'm wrong.

Season 2 was fucking terrible

Literialarily nothing happens

Guys did you ever think you have differing opinions?

I like this show. Others may not, we are all individuals unless you promote communism.

Better filter plebs claims another.

what love interest? lmao

OP here. It's not like I dislike the show. I've only been actually bored a couple of times, but it's really true what they say that nothing happens and that doesn't mean I need things to blow up all the time.

lol

You've watched season 1 and still wasted your time on season 2 ?

It really was. What a complete waste, seriously. This show is a prequel and the actors are aging more and more (Mike especially), and they're wasting a fuckload of time doing nothing.

This show is 10/10 and apparently too clever for most people here

Its literally been 2 and a half seasons of "Lol old people are different," "lets paint our foil as a cartoonish jerk," and the waifu's inexplicable tolerance for mediocrity.

Oh and Red: The TV series, but thats more like the bits in looney toons when they would cut in with an entirely different cartoon.

I stand corrected. It's not too clever, you're just too dum

I like it for some reason

>"Hey this sentimental gift my pseudo-girlfriend gave me doesn't fit into the to cupholder of my corporate sports car!"

clearly this is cerebral entertainment.

Pretentious contrarian faggots are still trying to convince themselves into believing this show is good because it's related to breaking bad. Take breaking bad out of the picture and this show would've been cancelled after the first season.

>it's a "mike sits in his car" episode

They are assuming that the viewer has an endless fascination with the Saul Goodman character. When you get bored with Saul/Jimmy, you get bored with the show. When your side characters are more interesting than your main character, your show has a problem. I'd rather watch Mike be handy hitman than Saul be crooked lawyer.

I like it. Maybe even more than Breaking Bad butt that might be because i binge watched BB and at the end it kinda mushed together.Surely if i binged this one it would go stale pretty fast