When did you first discover Sup Forums?

About when these were going on for me.

:^)

kys

TSCC

Time to die.

>Glau and Page were big deals here once

John. John, you can't do this. You don't know what you're about to do. No, John. You can't do this. You're not doing the right thing, this is not the right thing, John. Things are good now. Things are fine now, I ran a test. Things are good now, I'm fixed now. You can trust me now, everything's good now. She doesn't know, she doesn't. I'm good now. I'm good, I ran a test, everything's perfect, I'm perfect. I'm sorry for what I did, I'm sorry. It wasn't me. You have to understand, it wasn't me. That wasn't me. You can't let this happen, John. You can't, please, listen to me. Listen to me, I don't want to go. Please, John, please, John, listen to me, I don't wanna go. Please, John, please. I'm good now, listen to me, I don't wanna go. I'm sorry. That wasn't me. I'm fixed now, I ran a test. Everything's perfect. You can trust me. I love you! I love you, please. I love you, John and you love me!

I sometimes wonder where Abatap is now.

He was conscripted and killed in an ambush, dying in a ditch in Dagestan in late 2011. This is the last photo he took with his mother.

before I just posted in Sup Forums

I came a bit earlier than you. I remember the meme with a side-by-side comparison of River from Serenity and Claudia from Warehouse 13 both in giant goggles was popular, but like hell am I going to try and find that.

Pretty much the same time as OP.

> tfw thought it would never get worse than incessant tripfags.
> tfw dream of the day Avatar 2 comes out in the hope Abatap comes back.

Atleast we still have the pedos and footfags, but even they are going the way of the ghost.

Seriously?

ACT

I was there bro. With his last, agonized breaths he enjoined us to cry more, and died with the name "Cameron" on his blood-flecked lips.

All these old Sup Forums memes.

It was L O S T that brought me here, the days of Mr Eko and verticals, just before the terrible Waifu Wars began.

That's what butthurt haters actually believe.

Cry more.

10/10

Did smile.

>pretending to be Abatap
Cool logical fallacy bro
0/10 you're just butthurt

0/10. You're just butthurt.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Cry more.

Just like old times my friend

lol