Movies and abortions

How did cinema transition from art and entertainment to existing purely as a vessel of leftist propaganda? Is there ANY hope of reversing this?

Has anyone else gone from being a huge fan of going to the theatre to rarely going at all? Last time I went was over a month and a half ago to see a showing of Goldfinger during my local theatres retro Wednesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no men allowed in the kinoplex
Are the memes coming to life again? I'm scared.

>"no whites" day at uni
>are the memes coming to life?
youtube.com/watch?v=2b-W1ZFRYBE
you're living it, buddy

(((They))) infiltrated all forms of entertainment years ago. The only non-political media you can find anymore are Japanese and Chinese movies. And for video games play Japanese and Eastern European games. It's too late for the West.

>japan
give it time

I can only really see Japan push for gay rights.

IF MEN TRIED TO PUL A "MEN ONLY" SCREENING, FEMINAZI'S AND THEIR SJW'S KEK LAPDOGS WOULD BE FROTHING AT THE FUCKING MOUTH AND SCREAMING THAT IT WAS DISCRIMINATORY!!!FACT!!!

>out cry

>far cry
fuck white males

>Chinese movies
>non political

Can't you sue them if they deny you service on grounds of gender?

What the fuck, I'm a male and I wanna enjoy the movie as well, but now I'm not allowed?
Fuck this kiddie clubhouse bullshit.
Refusing service to someone because of my gender, what is this, the 1970s?

>make a shit movie
>convince idioits that supporting the movie is a political statement
>idiots flock in droves to see your shit movie

Why do you think they do it?

>How

>he hasn't been refused service because of his relationship status
>he hasn't been refused service because of his height
>he hasn't been shipped off to the popcorn mines, forced to clean up falcon poop, or made target practice for the designated shooter
You new or something?

>>idiots flock in droves to see your shit movie
>don't let half of them in
>movie bombs

>is there ANY hope of reversing this?
Stuff it with rightists propaganda

It's very clearly a publicity stunt for early screenings moron.

So that explains why western media is better then anything the esst can produce, they don't have any Jews.

I'm a leftist and I can't stand this shit. Stop blanketing us and call it what it is. (((them))) capitalising on trending social issues

Fuck, Marry, Kill x2

It's called audience creation and Hollywoods been doing it for decades. Your average female probably wouldn't give two shits about capeshit but with female empowerment angle they'l buy a ticket just to feel like their supporting the sisterhood.

I thought Maggie Smith was Michael Caine in drag.

It's a private establishment, they can do whatever the fuck they want

If you're upset at this don't buy their products and don't go to their venues

Disney is really pissed off.

>Chinese movies.

Literally all state approved propaganda.

It's literally a couple of showings a week after the premiere. Can't believe some people are asshurt about this.

>identify as a woman
>get ticket
easy

>the year is 2020
>'Dear White People 2' is released to extreme critical acclaim (the first movie to receive a 200% Fresh rating out of 100% on RT), it becomes the number one box office hit finally beating Avatar, despite white people not being allowed to watch it
>theaters all over the world now displaying signs reading 'NO DOGS & NO WHITE MALES ALLOWED INSIDE' on their front doors
>white ''''males'''' only allowed to watch new BLACKED episodes on TV screens from their cucksheds

>Gender Segregated Screenings
>Joss The Boss Whedon in charge of Justice League
M-marvel's the r-real SJWs.

All of this for a screening the week after? That's retarded. It's already sold out anyway

The Chicken Fill (or whatever it was called) no gay controversy and the WW woman only screenings reflect the hypocrisy and retardedness of the right and left.

They are both in favour or and against discrimination.

Leftist and Rightist cunts.

Wow, hypocrisy huh

Don't worry guys we'll see it on torrent

>IT'S ONLY!
You're retarded if you think things won't escalate if people don't do anything.

There have been women-only events for decades, where the fuck have you been living?