2 episodes left

>2 episodes left

Hold me bros ;_;

hopefully the finale ends as well as every other ep this season has

did Laurie become an hero?

This season is such a rushed disaster, last episode felt like 6 hours of footage crammed into one

People actually watch this, huh?

it's one of the best shows on TV

deserves a bigger fanbase, but i suppose if it had it HBO would've dragged it out forever like Game of Thrones

:3

Yes

i doubt that she did, but i don't think we'll see her again anyways

it's a nice way to end her arc

Yes, Kevin will meet her in the hotel

Kevin doesn't know she's ded though, and since it's all in his head he won't see her

he didn't know the old fool was dead

>last week's episode
holy shit bravo lindelof

holy crap she looks even better when she's not crying and acting like a victim all the time

He knew Virgil was meant to be his guide though, did he find out that Virgil was dead while he was in the hotel or after?

After

Gonna end with everyone realizing they fucked up and Kevin being dead as fuck. Cannot wait.

Season is pretty weak compared to 2. Episode 3 was fucking amazing though. Still haven't topped pic related though.

is it better than Lost?

2 episodes left and still nothing has happened.

I started this damn show because of season's 3 concept and trailer and TO THIS DAY NOTHING GOOD CAME OUT OF IT

Lost is overrated, so yes.

2? Its 8, not 10?

I want another season just so we can have another incredible Matt episode

Unfortunately

Regardless, Kevin will have a death experience in the hotel.

He could've (subconsciously) guessed because she was acting funny and gave away her lighter.

she's too thin now. she looks like some athletic soccer mom with that haircut.
first season nora was delicious.

>first season nora was delicious.
Clearly yes.

Wait, this is the final season? Fuck

laurie represents the failure of moderns man psychobabble to understand and explain and thus control the soul.
i can understand how nora breaks down after so many years and decides to take her own life, even if she disguises it, but laurie? what about her kids?

So did Laurie start crying because she found out the "physicists" were actually scam artists? I was really clear on that.

*wasn't

Don't worry, it will get a netflix revival in 20 years

WE HOTEL TONIGHT

she cried because she didnt want to spoil the "fun" of the machine so she went and committed suicide with the machine

the show depresses the hell out of me

Nothing of value will be lost anyways
Season 2 and 3 are so bad compared to 1

you have to go back

In 20 years Netflix will be something that goes on only '10 kids will remember lists.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Plebian

*weepy violin music intensifies*