What are some DVD/Blu-Rays with great features?

What are some DVD/Blu-Rays with great features?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpdY97Tt_iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand why Sup Forums hates this movie.
>Sup Forums always whines about capeshit taking itself seriously
>Deadpool comes along
>movie knows that it's source material is silly
>director makes the movie silly
>Sup Forums hates it
Is there any real criticism besides reddit liking it?

because it's reddit incar-

oh...well it's just not funny to be honest. I enjoyed most things about it except the attempts at humour which were a little too juvenile to me, but as you say, that's just true to the source material.

>Trying way too hard
>Reddit humor
>le safe edgy humor
>hellafuckin epic references
>cringey epin marketing xD
Take your pick

>Is there any real criticism besides reddit liking it?
Reddit liking it IS real criticism

Is it true Deadpool gets pegged in it and you see the strap-on go in and out of his bunghole?

It's a piece of shit unfunny film for people who think le poopy fuck words are funny. Infantile garbage. Couldn't last more than 30 minutes.

He gets pegged but the Pam the screen to his face so you don't see it

I knew I was in trouble when I went to watch this film and the audience was literally howling at the opening credits with the 'British Villain' and 'Hot Girl' came up.

I remember him getting pegged but there's nothing too graphic seen IIRC.

Sup Forums fancy itself as a true critics board when it's nothing but edgy contrarians so naturally they would hate a capeshit movie aimed squarely to then

>sack of balls
FELLOW TEENAGERS

Few things to say.

I enjoyed it.
I have my issues with it.
I appreciate what it has done, showing R-Rated movies can be successful.
I have never been to the site that shall not be named.

cringe

>inb4 anything by Disney and/or Pixar

The Babylon 5 boxed set. Every episode has a commentary and many of them are by JMS. The actor commentaries are funny, and the JMS ones are instructive.

Hi redit

>All Sup Forums hate nu-males
>Deadpool love being pegged like a nu-male
Now i wonder why Sup Forums dont like deadpool

nobody is a contrarian, you just keep watching capeshit and expect Sup Forums to lick your balls for having normie pleb taste.

it's safe as fuck and marketed as edgy that's why it sucks, you can picture fat redditors laughing and clapping at the jokes, it's the millenial "holy moly" humor

its later season Family Guy tier humor
and not nearly as edgy as it marketed itself as.

I was really hoping it would have been a Mel Brooks style take on CapeShit with hyper violence (think Evil Dead 2 meets Blazing Saddles meets Mystery Men)

Any John Carpenter movie w/ Kurt Russell. They've been friends for like 30+ years so their commentaries are basically them bullshitting with each other and tell fun stories about the filming. Highly recommended.

The people I know who like this movie wear Cookie Monster flat brim hats and D.C. Shoes, share atheist (and dead pool) memes on Facebook, and never left home. That was the exact audience it catered to. Fucking 20-23 year old man children. It had good parts, but overall it tried way to hard to be funny and edgy and it just came across as kid humor. It's gonna be hard to make people think you're edgy in an era when isis beheads people live on the internet. Overall only man-children liked most of the humor in the movie. I'm not hating because of the audience that like it. I just picked up on the fact that marvel was catering specifically to those people.

If Deadpool was marketed to 20 year-old reddit browsing manchildren why does Sup Forums get so mad about it? They clearly weren't the intended audience. It's like going to see a children's movie and complaining that it's childish

>why don't you like this movie
>because x
>lol why so mad just ignore it

It was a good movie, I only see people complaining about the kind of people who like the movie, not the movie itself, that speaks a lot about you faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpdY97Tt_iE