strawpoll.me/13059205
strawpoll.me/13059205
strawpoll.me/13059205

HELLOOOOOoooooOO

Please come back Denise.

what does this signify?

third for Jade

HelllooooOOoooo

Guys, is it even possible we get a meme as brilliant as Autistic Cooper the rest of the season? Does David Lynch even have it in him to capture lightning in a bottle twice?

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE

It's not about the bunny

>SANTA MARIA

I'm a pleb. Why are there two Coopers?

Just a joke about hospital food in general

>these threads
CALL FOR HELP

Oh, Mr. Briggs, the tears, it come outta my eyes

Is it about the bunny?

Call for help.

No, it's not about the bunny.

There's a good one, an evil one and a fake one the good one can replace when he return to the real world so that the evil one doesn't have to go back.

upvoted :v

THERE THEY ARE ALBERT, FACES OF SCOOB.

OR-EE-GON!

Who the fuck is richard and linda

CARSICK

Watch the series for fuck sake.

I still don't get it. I know Bob invaded Cooper and that's the same body as the original Cooper, right? What made the fake Cooper? Who is Doug E. Smith? He was there before the show started. Why is he retarded? I'm too confused. I wasn't this confused with the original Twin Peaks.

Do you guys think cooper will ever recover from the autism?
Recovering from drinking coffee seems really corny

Honestly, this show isn't so good.

People should just watch the international extended pilot episode, and get the full story as if it were feature length. This is what Lynch intended, as he was forced to turn the short movie into a full length series.

Ask Judy.

>Ep 3&4 again tonight
>First time for lots of people who don't stream

Fun times tonight

I watched this last night and would highly recommend it to anyone who has exhausted all of Lynch's feature films and still wants more of a "Lynchian" experience. This came out in 1977, but it really seems to prefigure the way Lynch deals with subjects like layers of subjective reality, dreams, and the self in his last few films like Mulholland Dr and Inland Empire, just more subdued and with less of an overt horror element. Very dreamlike and strange.

He didn't invade Cooper, Bob used his doppelgänger - not the original.

it was never intended to be a short movie.

Dick Tremayne and someone else

Non-meme answer: Right and Left

I'm thinking that that post is bait.

Me
Dougie Jones

Dale Cooper's soul is stuck in the plastic box in New York. Dougie Cooper is basically an empty vessel.

Cooper never came back from the lodge at the end of season 2.

I wonder how many have been able to hold out. They have a much stronger will than me because I could not fucking wait that long.

doesn't get any b8er

Nope.

I hope the millionaire living at the great northern is Windowm Earle and that he's the one who built the glass box in New York. I hope they find Autistic Coops key and send him there. I hope Windom recognizes him.

or you know.. they have jobs

>wanting Windom Earle back
>believing Lynch would bring him back

windom got BOB'd tho

so they've been working 24 hours a day without break since last Sunday?

That's a great movie.

I would rec you something different though.

A short story. Thomas Ligotti's Eye of the Lynx (1986). This is so Twin Peak/Red Room you'll feel Lynch'ed after reading it.

It's fucking 2 hours. I hate people who pretend to have no free time just because they have a job. You and everyone else in the world.

lol losers

Okay, right. So, Bob's occupying the place of the real Coop, right? And the real Coopers soul was trapped in the lodge for 25 years. But after those 25 years the real one can get out which means Bob would have to go back. But Bob doesn't wanna go back so he created a clone though some sinister magic who's called Dougie Jones so when the real one comes back the clone is gonna be pulled into the Black Lodge rather than Bob.

Bob must have created Dougie at some point before the new season started. I'm still not sure if his family are real people or fake too.

Coop's retarded because... I dunno, we're gonna find out. Maybe the journey back to the real world just fucked with his brain and gave him amnesia. I mean, travelling through power outlines can't be a pleasant experience.

Not even memeing, but did Dougie say "Hi" or excitedly say "coffee" with an open mouth. Someone else pointed it out and I can't stop thinking about it. It would really change the implications of the scene. I realize the captions say "hi", but I feel like it woulf be an easy mistake to make.

Or maybe I'm autistic.

I used to be on the same page as you. But the universe of season 3 is so fucked up so I'd actually be interested to see what Windom could contribute to it.

8 hours for work
8 hours sleep

that's 16 hours just there, if on top of that you have a girlfriend or a kid, forget about it

I started up ep 3 as soon as 2 ended. I couldn't wait.

IS EPISODE 5 AIRING TODAY?

So... will BOB go into Dougie when Coop comes out? I'm assuming Coop will regain his original body and BOB will have to gtfo.

No.

Windom is kill.

Next Sunday.

I actually have the story collection that's in, but I haven't read that particular one. I tend to jump around with authors of weird fiction/horror short stories because if I read them all at once, they tend to blend together. Ligotti's great and I'm glad that True Detective helped acquire a wider audience for him.

Next Sunday.

next week

Gosh dangit

Dougie got pulled back and Coop was spat out where Dougie was. Coop has his original body

Most people on Sup Forums can watch 2 or 3 hours of tv in their job time. White collars a shit like that.

Audrey is the anonymous billionaire and was trying to use the glass box to contact Cooper.

>Lynch calls this basically a 18 hours long movie
>Doesn't go with Netflix because they would release it all at once
Bravo Lynch

I do that too.

What are the point of the outlets? Maybe Coop was supposed to go through 15 but took 3 instead and it's why he swapped with Dougie instead of Bob?

Yes. Yes he did.

It's noteworthy that Coop has never said anything unique up until that point, he was merely repeating the things said to him.

Now yes Naomi Watts did say the word 'coffee' in that scene, but the way he looked at it and then the way he acted after he spat out the coffee saying 'Hi' seemed all too unique to me. Nobody said those words to him, he wasn't parroting like he has been up until then.

It's also noteworthy that the street he wound up on when he arrived back from the lodge was 'Sycamore' street, like the sycamore trees that surround the door to the lodge. He also has been given cues about things he recognises, not just the coffee.

I do somewhat agree Coop isn't back just yet, but I think people are waving off the coffee scene more than they should.

But what about the long-haired Coop being interviewed by the FBI?

Now that theory I can get behind.

It looks like that but what is ever definite in Twin Peaks? Even if Lynch and Frost intends something as definite they can just make another rule that it wasn't.

It's quite clear to me that it's the electric current who fucks with him. Look at his face expression after the second attempt at getting through the portal. He starts to stare like Autistic Coop at that moment. I believe that's when the change occurs.

That is the evil doppelganger controlled by BOB

Ehh, I like binging as much as the next guy but I much prefer this method. We get a whole summer of speculation and theories. I love these threads. For the first time ever the internet gets to discuss new Twin Peaks material.

Much better than blowing their load all at once.

But is it different to Dougie? I'm a bit confused but it's still awesome.

We wouldn't have these threads if it were bingeable. Binging shows kill the memes and I wouldn't want that for Twin Peaks.

fantastic body, couldn't act worth a damn

Dougie was created by evil coop/bob, that way Dougie gets stuck in the black lodge instead of Bob

That's retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=fiwtDoxHT2Y

I only have myself to blame for watching 3 and 4 immediately. It'll be even better with a single episode every week.

Binging is bad. The shows I biged, I can't recall much about them now. The ones I didn't stayed with me.

Besides, when binging you feel compelled to watch it all. When spacing shit out, if the series is shit you can just drop it more easily.

People don't pretend they don't have free time, they just have poor time management.

Okay so the long-haired guy who shot that girl,and the one who is married and has a kid are seperate?

watch the show with the kid then. he'll be fine.

It's the only thing that would make sense, get lost kiddo.

>implying you can binge-watch this show

I watched the first 4 parts back-to-back and my brain was fried, plus it took me several days to digest it all.

new 2 TP. what can i skip my friends

windom is pointless now because evil cooper is basically windom but actually threatening instead of a wacky jester

read a book you brainlet

Oh, he's the kiddo for not liking what essentially amounts to tumblr fanfiction. You might be in the wrong place.

There's 3 Coops

Good Coop: he's the regular Cooper

Evil Coop: he's the doppelganger and possessed by Bob

Dougie Coop: was created by Evil Coop

We don't know whether BOB created Dougie or the doppelganger of the tree created him to assist BOB. And Dougie's purpose wasn't to get sucked into the lodge, it was to be a surrogate body for BOB to jump into. MIKE slipped the ring on him and stopped this from happening, but the lodge began pulling both of them in at once, and BOB was more aware of what was happening to let Dougie slip instead. MIKE's plan partly failed because BOB is still free, but BOB's plan partly failed because the ordeal of being half-sucked into the lodge has done something weird to his mind like Coop. I think (applies to all of the above).

skip everything, just shitpost with us

Keep humiliating yourself you epic baboon.

Is episode 2 actually part of the double length first episode ?
Or is there a 2 hour episode 1, then episode 2,3,4 ?

Nothing. Nothing that is 'canon' anyway.

Watch season 1 (season 1 is very short) and 2, the movie Fire Walk with Me (AFTER s1&s2, not before), then start season 3.

The missing fragments from FWWM and the books are not needed, but are still good.

If you're new to Lynch, watch Blue Velvet first.