Are there any movies that ruin themselves by having misplaced comic relief as much as this movie...

Are there any movies that ruin themselves by having misplaced comic relief as much as this movie? I literally got angry at this because of it.

I think I'm not interested in watching it anymore now

Name some examples.

such a fucking uninspired poster

The colleague character ruined this movie completely. Literally every scene he was in should've been left out. Completely ruined the tone of the movie.

Being unintentionally funny because of poor acting isn't comic relief.

>I didn't see the movie
Why not just shut up then?

Alright yeah I'll agree with that. Especially the end "I'm TS mother fuckin' A, we handle shit. Right after the climax and then it ends.

>poor acting
Ebin, truly ebin

That scene where he goes to the cops almost made me turn the movie off. And it started off so well, could have been a very creepy movie.

>I literally got angry at this

the movie isnt the one with the problems, autismo.

Don't lie, you got angry because the star is a black person.

The movie is about white slave owners getting BTFO, and my complaint is that the movie didn't take itself seriously enough. It would have been great if it did. Please keep your racism drivel out of this.

Closet racist

Is this streaming anyplace yet? I still haven't seen it and I want to.

The pirate bay has it, so I'm sure you can stream it somewhere too.

did the real niggers go see this or only the upper middle class tumblr ones with a chip on their shoulder

>the Pirate Bay
Can't even do it anymore. I got flagged for downloading an episode of Bill Maher a couple weeks ago and they shut off our service. I called and told them it must have been an error and they turned it back on but they said if it happened again they'd suspend service for 6 months. So I'm off that pirate train.

lol wtf? What country do you live in?

Also, do you have Kodi? Exodus can stream it, which just means it's on all the streaming sites.

garbage thread

great contribution

thank you, I try my best

The comic relief is what made this movie different than the suvivor sharing some kino hug as the sun rises in the end.

Sure, but different in a bad way.

I thought the comic relief was actually fantastic here.

disgusting

why? it didn't fall flat, it didn't feel like oh XD COMIC RELEEEEEEEEF XD it just felt like who that guy was

The comic relief in Get Out didn't really bother me. I thought it was pretty well written and the actor who plays Chris' best friend didn't wasn't a bad actor. For me, Kat Dennings in Thor was a much worse example of how comic relief can ruin a movie.

What did they mean by this?

I refuse to watch this solely on the fact that it's racebait

i thought it said bumhouse

freudian as fuck

If you genuinely believe in what you just said then you are a fucking idiot who has no idea of what racebaiting is and just assumes that any movie that shows a conflcit between blacks and whites is totally just pandering to those damn SJWs!!

BIG

stay slept

shiiiiiiiiet ami gay now?

It's supposed to be a comedy.

That's like complaining that Young Frankenstein was ruined because of comedic relief.

ya movie was trasssh.. I'd rather rip my dick off then watch that shit again

>it didn't feel like oh XD COMIC RELEEEEEEEEF XD
That's exactly what it felt like. Everything about the colleague was stereotypical and forced.

The only 'comedy' was in that one shitty side character, the rest of the movie wasn't comedic at all, and felt like it was trying to be a thriller. It would've been good as a thriller, it's garbage as a comedy, there's nothing funny about it.

lame opinions kid, rlm explained it quite well that he was a good character.

>muh favorite youtubers said it so I agree
ok lad

talk to me when you're older, kid.

>pretending this hard to be an adult
child pls

Ah so now I see the only reason people say they like this movie is to show how totally NOT racist they are

>It's supposed to be a comedy.
Ehhh, no it isn't.

Ironic you think that since those are the exact type of people the movie makes fun of.

where did you learn to insult like this? Go back home and as your mom for some new comebacks.

>waaaaa

I don't remember the white brother wearing that helmet at any moment tho, only remeber the black dude finding in on the car's seat, did I miss something?

you type like a faggot
kys