TGWTG: Episode 2

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY

King Spoony is up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUkDry3WNjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next up.

Why do internet famous people not have power levels? You just throw all the A listers in with literally who Z listers. Why do they deserve to be next to James?

it seems to be based around tgwtg

youtube.com/watch?v=gUkDry3WNjI

I barely watch his videos anymore but it's really hard not to love this guy. The dude here is explaining directly to his fans how he schedules like an actual professional and uses his time and money to create content. This great fucking guy is one of the originators and he has no ego and no bullshit and works hard and stays positive. People on this site should be ashamed for the cuckposting and the nasty shit they said about his baby.

James un-cucked himself recently. He's a good guy. I hope is next child is not like the first one and comes out healthy.

and what is the problem with linkara except beeing mild-sjw?

What about Linkara isn't a problem?

i'm really courios, because i watch him about one a year when i'm reminded that he exist. so i would Appreciate explenation

why would anyone watch fucking anything from tgwtg? even way back when i knew they were embarrassing faggots with camquarters who shit on people's stuff by reacting like looney tunes characters all day without the ability to make anything beyond a backyard home movie themselves

the whole thing is just bizzare and plays out like one massive cringe video in retrospect

>Sheriff Joe Arpaio believes Deputy Miles Antwiler was protecting the public when he held his service revolver near Castellanos' head and pulled the trigger, the bullet entering Castellanos' skull between his eye and his ear and lodging in his brain.

>"I think the deputy is probably a hero," Arpaio said.

is that why that the user in pic related had that name

kek

how about he's a nasty cockslut poopy puffer who once sent DC his fanfiction about Power Girl and Supergirl fucking each other with their futanari dicks and expected it to get published

you shitting me. is this real? i want to see it, seems like kek material

>

sauce on this?

>history lessons over youtube celebrities who review video games
I literally cannot think of a bigger waste of time. Why don't you all just kill yourselves?

#JuanButNotForgotten

i find this shit interesting from watching the past two episodes but have no idea the stories behind stuff like this.

is this spoonys gf mentioned in the video that everyone hates? and im assuming she's had many abortions?

>Thinks avgn is actually a step above tgwtg shit

No and no.

>Thinks you need to be fans of something to believe in objective facts about popularity.

Do you think Tom Cruise should be on a list with nobodies? Putting nobodies on lists with big guys is some kind of unnatural commie bullshit.

Doug has almost always been bigger/more popular than AVGN

Is this the first thread? Or was the last one deleted.

He shouldn't be with the trash too.

bump limit

Could you please link me the thread?

this is Nostalgia Chick, she
>copy pasted Doug's character, did her own spin on him,
>had her child aborted (and did something crazy after that, don't remember it and i'm to lazy to open the ED on her),
>was the only TGWTG person who actually went to film school,
>had massive loans and money problems due to the film school,
>got ToddintheShadows to be her Omega-provider
>turned a 180, became a hardcore feminist, called her fans all the feminist slurs
>became buddy buddy with Anita Sarkessian
>stopped producing content
>never got any money from Sarkessian
>is probably somewhere in the gutter blowing Linkara and his tranny girlfriend for 15 bucks and a cheeseburger

the only bad things about James are that his movie was utter trash, and Mike is ruining his channel

I never liked spoony, don't know if I could name a video of his but that amazon wishlist reveal had my job on the floor.

Damn

An hour long vid of Linkara, damn.
I guess Jim will talk about
-him getting fatter
-his storyline in the reviews and the movie
-let the ads play
-his leaked fetishes
-being a poopypuffer

>not doing greentext

HMMMM I THOUGHT SO

Why not just do Linkara next? Nobody who's anyone else besides those three.

>hour long Linkara video at the end
>Chick is next
>still has Joe, Lupa, and Jesu to choose from, among others
I'm very much hoping Joe's vid involves JW, I remember clearly how much shit came down over Joe when everyone found out he monetized the (heavily edited) crying tribute vid. JW was too pure for this world.
I'll actually be shocked if James Rolfe gets one cause he seems to have his ducks in a pretty neat row.

I kek'd

i want to see an ep on latza splatza

James really is the best of them all, he's like the anti-Spoony

>Gives you an update on his schedule to keep you in the know
>Keeps his output consistent and even introduces new stuff
>Really likes his fans
>Does charities
>Is a functioning adult with a family
>Never gets involved in online drama or twitter flaming

Keep doing what you're doing, James

Does anyone else have a weird crush on Lupa?

No.

yes

>is probably somewhere in the gutter blowing Linkara and his tranny girlfriend for 15 bucks and a cheeseburger
she makes almost 5k a month on patreon bucks alone, welcome to retardo fanbase world.