What does Sup Forums think of Deliverance?

What does Sup Forums think of Deliverance?

>delivrance

what did they mean by this

What does Sup Forums think of Delivrance?

The weak must fear the strong

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

The ending drags on though

Pleb filtered

It's one of my favorite move, to be honest.

>In one scene, the stunt coordinator decided that a scene showing a canoe with a dummy of Burt Reynolds in it looked phony; he said it looked "like a canoe with a dummy in it." Reynolds requested to have the scene re-shot with himself in the canoe rather than the dummy. After shooting the scene, Reynolds, coughing up river water and nursing a broken coccyx, asked how the scene looked. The director responded, "like a canoe with a dummy in it."

ROASTED

>watching Deliverance with step-dad
>rape scene comes on
>step-dad bites lower lip
>mfw

The movie that single handedly destroyed masculine american culture by making it seem like a weird homosexual degenerate cockparty

Maybe because it wasn't a cock party until they ran into the rednecks? Also make on male rape wasn't even considered a thing, much less in movies, so it of course was going to be the most memorable thing about the movie

Are you trying to form an argument or something? Redneck culture is southern american culture and it used to not be such a negative thing until this movie.

Outside of this one movie, it's not considered a negative thing except to screeching liberals from the coasts

In your fantasy world, maybe.

I've never heard someone use "redneck" in a positive light, especially not in the liberal jewish controlled media and films.

Why'd they kill some random hunter?

I have, by other rednecks, who don't realise that drinking 'shine and chasing greased hogs is the lowest excuse of a "culture" anywhere north of the equator.

Chasing farm animals is a better activity than anything you're going to do this week. At least they can make homemade alcohol. Can you?

You've never heard of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour?

>Ebert hated it
Contrarian as usual, I see.

>At least they can make homemade alcohol
You realise how easy this is right? And yes, I can and have. It's a piece of piss.

Perfect movie that has one awful bit: that "night" sequence they shot at day.

>At least they can make homemade alcohol. Can you?

>put yeast in some sugar water
>wait
Wow so difficult.

That's your problem and not the rape?

Point Blank is superior Boorman kino

classic movie very cool. they really dont make em like they used to

but why did that guy jump out of the canoe?

Is that the one about the surfer cult?

Southern Comfort felt superior to this.

t. Manlet on the coast that sits in traffic 90 minutes a day

Sounds like you're from a flyover state and just got triggered, buddy.

Are you serious? He was shot, idiot.

Had a good bussy scene