Has Joe Rogan ever been wrong about anything?

Has Joe Rogan ever been wrong about anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YU4995BwTjU&t=
us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, he's bought in to the whole 'muh russia hacked teh election' bullshit.

>Ah leave Schumer alone she's funny get over it nerds!

>FUCK YOU NED YOU FUCKING STEALING JOKE MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH!

he's never asked jamie to pull up the video of this chinese dude getting JACKED by an elephant

as a comedian,is he on the same level as dane cook, or higher?

should you choke a dog Sup Forums?

a dog usually will bite your arm so pretty hard to do a choke with one arm
also you should always aim for the eyes

Nearly constantly. Like that time last week when he defended the Atlantis guy because "he deserves to be heard by the archaeological community." Even though he was no better than a flat earther.

theres proof of atlantic, theres no proof of flat earf

marijuana not being addictive

When dogs attack me I usually stab them in the eyes with my car keys.

He's a globehead

He's a paid Big Round Earth shill so yes.

>theres no proof of flat earf

For me, I unsheath my katana and go into Zandatsu mode and chop the dog into hundreds of little giblets.

I listened to that podcast for two hours and was like "yeah, Britcuck BTFO the commie California jew professor" until finally one of the guys said 'you thought the world was going to end in 2012' and the Britcuck was at a loss for words and said 'well there's an 83 year period for margin of error'
So embarrassed of myself

Irony is Mencia is and was funnier than Rogan stealing or no stealing. That era he was known as "the Fear Factor guy" and his standup back then was truly terrible. Credit to him the podcast saved his career.

I dont want to hurt a doggos eyes :(

Knew him back in the day. Used to be cool. Is a total tool now.

This is why people get fucked up by animals though. At least from what I've seen, it seems like people will just let an animal attack them until they're gravely injured or have been pulled to the ground by the thing out of apprehension against hurting the animal.

You have to be confident and impose force or the guy will fuck with you

*the dog will fuck with you

His eggs

JUST MAKE THE PAN SLIGHTLY HOTTER

its pretty much undeniable they did

the only bit that noone knows is whether the Trump campaign knew about it and helped

Everytime he cooks.

What in the fuck is Ezekiel bread?

Would definitely eat!

What is up with american macho men and their hype with "le habanero ghost pepper chili eight gazillion scoville"?

I mean sure, could be nice in a chili dish, a stew or a similar meal, but just pouring it on a fucking sandwich?

it makes for nice snapchat foodie pics, has versatile uses as garnish

....he didn't cook that to actually EAT it, wtf who does that in 2017?

>le habanero ghost pepper
Those are 2 very different peppers. I haven't tried the stuff in that pic, but if it's just habanero than it isn't the super hot kind. It's like the average hot sauce, just made from green peppers.

>nothing about raping the dog after it's unconscious?

the real best way to beat a dog is the old thumb up the bum

>sliced jalenenos

I would have said eye, but I suppose in that situation you should go with whatever you are more comfortable with.

he pretty much gave up on her though he only defended her at first.

If a dog attacks you, grab it's front legs and rip them outwards.

Yeah I know, just wrote some gibberish spicy-words to seem funny on a taiwanese knitting forum.

why? what would this do that a swift kick to the underside/head wouldn't?

the dog wants to hurt every part of you in this scenario, so fuck it

If you've never had El yucateca then sit the fuck down. This is why I hate this sight everyone speaks out of their fucking ass on the most miniscule details

his material is more original and i'd say better comedian. but dane cook was more popular in his top than rogan has ever been. i don't mean this in an insulting way but he's only ever been b list tops. even though he's done a lot of different shit. dane cook as shitty as he is, was a list for a hot second.

I hope so, the eggs look toxic, he needs a new pan.

source?

also you have no idea

Yep, it's been confirmed by "sources"

Why the fuck would you lean down and put your face *closer* to its mouth?

Yeah, I can't imagine doing anything other than trying to kick it, although I guess if you miss you're about to get a chunk ripped out of your leg.

youtube.com/watch?v=YU4995BwTjU&t=

t. Joe Rogan

I'm truly sorry.

he's like a parody of a hack comic

His topics are interesting but they way he talks about them are very bad. Stoner philosopher with no education or patience

Thank you, :^)

Push your arm into it's mouth. So it can't close it.

Dogs are easy to defeat if you're standing. Once you're on the ground your odds get smaller.

us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

The head of the FBI, the Acting head of the FBI and the head of the CIA have all said they are definitely sure Russia interfered in the election

And in terms of nonclassified evidence, theres tons of stuff anyone can see for themselves, like how lots of Trump hashtags originate from St Petersburg before spreading or how some of the leaked DNC documents bore header information from Russian-only software that had been used to process them

The fact that satellites are a thing is proof enough that the earth is not flat

I'm sorry, but it takes a wild imagination to conceive a situation where
>Russian state would have (((leaked))) fabricated intelligence memo to the FBI implicating hillary in some kind of conspiracy with George Soros to buy political access (was debunked as russian disinformation last week)
>and would also have launched a massive fake news campaign against hillarys campaign through third party (((news sources))) through non-vetted platforms like Facebook
>and would have used state and privatized hacking operations against dem party and Obama admin targets
But
>would have had no coordination with the candidate who publicly advocated repealing economic sanctions for both parties' financial benefit
>and despite the repeatedly omitted contacts between members of his administration, who had large stakes in de-escalating the sanctions regime (including sec of state tillerson, longtime Exxon Mobil ceo, whose company stood to gain half a trillion from a deal with Russian oil industry

Can you say it with me?
CONGRATULATIONS MADAM PRESIDENT! !

WHAT ARE THE BEST EPISODES ASIDE FROM ALEX JONES & JORDAN B PETERSON
TELL ME

he wasn't that bad at first then it got weird, i don't get why he thought he needed so many weird pointless voices.

You can't just say it like that, because people think they tampered with the voting process or something.

Yes they may have leaked emails or some shit, but the election process was untouched. Fucking commie get out ree.

> pdf of FBI/CIA reports
> dot-gov URL
Obviously fake news. Show me the Alex Jones

There have been some reports which indicate that, other than a few specific areas he cares about, Trump will just adopt the policy of the last person he talked to on a variety of 'lesser' issues

so its conceivable he is innocent but was manipulated by his subordinates like Kushner or Manafort.

doesn't mean squat unfortunately

Because if it is a large dog it will likely topple you so when it pounces you use your legs to force it back and then go fucking ham on it's front legs.

This sounds dumb but it works. Big dogs will use their front legs to try and take you down.
So you can do this while standing.

When our dogs would get in a fight I'd usually grab two by the scruff of the neck and push their faces into the dirt.
Then I'd keep hold of their neck and lift them off the ground.
They submit pretty easy after that.

Trump took these positions as a candidate, long before bringing those guys on board. Trump would surely have thrown anyone under the bus to save face in your scenario. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to see this as anything other than collusion and coverup.

If a dog attacks, you do THIS.

this is extremely disturbing behavior from a pupper t b h

>they're sure Russia "interfered"
See the way it's phrased? That's a dead giveaway that they have absolutely nothing.

post proof of the PHYSICAL addiction of marijuana (which is all he's ever argued against since he will agree that it can be PSYCHOLOGICALLY addicting to some people) or shut the fuck up with this inane bullshit

It's bread that was mentioned in the bible, basically it's a super grain bread, it has shit loads of good things in there like lentils and seeds.
It's sprouted bread too, they let all the good shit in their start sprouting before they use it and it gives it better health food properties
It's actually really fucking tasty. I eat it with peanut butter or just toast it.

Since this seems to contain many experts on dog fighting, I have a question.

How realistic is it to expect to pin down a dog by lying on its back then grabbing its head with both arms and neutralise it in this manner until help arrives.

wow he really REALLY likes women

Explain yourself - what actual concrete evidence makes up your opinion?

It sounds to me like youre just putting your hands over your ears and ignoring what you dont want to hear.

Trump himself said he thought it was Russia, although he also said he didnt think it changed the overall outcome.

daz why dey call dee dog weesperer

Are you one of the nitwits who kept parroting "no contact" for months, before many such examples came to light?

This truly is the most hilarious timeline

Keep in mind the dog i not just going to let you lay down on it, and will try to squirm it's way out. not a good spot to be in if it manages to get on its back, then it's mouth is right by your neck

>fake news

back to Sup Forums

>"The tone of voice they used when every single head of all the major intelligence agencies testified under oath that Russia tried to influence the election PROVES Russia didnt try to influence the election!"
Dude wtf lol. youre like a badly written TV character.

>He thinks Jordan Peterson is one of the best episodes

THE CONCEPT OF EVEN HAVING A PRESIDENT IS BULLSHIT AND OUTDATED

ALSO RELIGION IS BULLSHIT BUT MOSES WAS DEFINITELY ON DMT WHEN HE SAW THAT BURNING BUSH

You mean the same FBI who constantly takes credit for dealing with criminal cases they had absolutely nothing to do with? The same FBI which fired upon US citizens and then denied it despite thermal imagining showing it happening?

The same CIA that's not suppose to operate on US soil but does it so openly that people believe it's okay for them to do so? The same CIA that MKUltrad people against their will, admitted to doing so when pressed, and got away just fine because you can't sue the government without the government's permission? The same CIA that killed a man because he didn't want to work with Nazi scientists anymore but knew too much?

I mean it's pretty obvious Trump is in deep with the Russian mafia. Anyone who's from New York and paid attention to him since the 90s know this by now.

More like they didn't have then and still don't anything remotely resembling concrete evidence. So they keep the wording deliberately vague so that any mention of the election by any Russian constitutes interstate

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
Whataboutism is a propaganda technique first used by the Soviet Union (and later, Russia), in its dealings with the Western world.[1] When Cold War criticisms were levelled at the Soviet Union, the response would be "What about..." followed by the naming of an event in the Western world.[2][3] It represents a case of tu quoque (appeal to hypocrisy),[4] a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position, without directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument.

At the end of the Cold War, the usage of the tactic began dying out but saw a resurgence in post-Soviet Russia in relation to a number of human rights violations and other criticisms expressed to the Russian government

his food is ugly as shit and no matter what it is, it's floating on a pool of yellow liquid. i'm assuming he cooks everything with a full stick of butter.

you're using that accusation incorrectly

>le white people don't like spice meme XD niggers try to push
>What is up with american macho men and their hype with "le habanero ghost pepper chili eight gazillion scoville"?

Interference*

I'm going to try to get it to bite my arm instead of my neck and hopefully be able to get my knife out of my pocket and stab the shit out if it.

>Whataboutism is a propaganda technique first used by the Soviet Union
I guarantee it's been used far longer before Bolshevik kikes used it. By being anti-Soviet you're also being anti-Semitic by the way, no matter what side you fags choose you always lose.

He's a health fag, so it's probably not butter. It's probably something that has no business going with eggs, like coconut oil or activated almond juice.

>Russia interfered in the election
they gave hacked Clinton info to WikiLeaks
there were no "hacked elections"

>you're also being anti-Semitic by the way

i just don't get how his comedy is popular, he's just not that funny

>killing your enemies therefore letting them win
ur a baka desu

He called Ronda rousey a once in a lifetime fighter, like she was destined to be GOAT.

lmao