Why are there so many foreigners working in Hollywood?

Why are there so many foreigners working in Hollywood?

Whenever you look up a new project, the cast seems to be mostly foreign. Why is this allowed?

americans are shit at european accents

>dat moustache

>California
>white

There is no such thing as an American race.

USA belong to humanity.

It's the ozzie cabal in charge of holywood

Shit like pretending Cara is an attractive female is basically IRL shitposting

Cara is cute as fuck faggot.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Cheaper to manufacture in China for 10c then bulk import via cargo ships for another $1.00, than to manufacture directly in the U.S.A. for $2.00, basic economics duh

I like her moustache

Not hair, it's actually wrinkles.

White women age like a Chernobyl victim.

Get your eyes checked tbqhf

Why are there so many jews working in Hollywood?

Whenever you look up a new project, the cast seems to be mostly jewish. Why is this allowed?

Mods!

Sorry user, she forgot to wax that. That hair.

Brits and Aussies are cheaper, better trained and actually take acting seriously

Producers and directors don't want to deal with celebrity divas who fuck up takes costing them time and money

Hollywood is poisoned by the nepotism of the Hebrews.

>America
everyone you know is a foreigner. Your country exists on foreigners coming together to a promise land. You have no culture other than being fat fuckers because youre a capitalist state where you even have to reference tissues as their brand name.

are you fucking stupid?

is he growing a beard?

Because Cara DeVinegar gives up the holes to producers. Wouldn't you tank your career for coked out model pussy and/or butt hole?

It's a (((mystery))

great. I thought her teeth weird too.

Holy shit, how did her makeup artists miss that?

They do work for cheaper, but a large part of it is British actors start off in television or theatre, American actors start off in commercials for insulin and prozac.