Name a more hateable character

Name a more hateable character.

Fuck you. Sweet dee is pure. I wanna cuddle with her

95% of other characters on every show

The waitress is infinitely more hateable.

Blossom from Powerpuff Girls.

Sweet dee is actually funny when she says vagina

>Hating on Dee
What, did she give you a zero rating?

She is aware how pathetic she is. Dee in the other hand is unaware of that fact and tries to avoid it by doing unlikable things.

would you say the same thing if she stuck her wet foot in your mouth?

Waitress is way easier to watch. Dee is a cringe factory. I have to shield my eyes from her gangly bird fuckery.

The jew lawyer is actually the most hateable

What kind of an asshole doesn't tip

I used to find Dee attractive in the earlier seasons.

She's starting to get the "skinny in the wrong places" look that most thin women get in their 40's

Charlie for starters.

I actually feel unironic anger at what Dee did to cricket

He is the most BASED character.

I mean she's my least favorite of the mains, but she's still pretty goddamn funny for a chick. I mean look at her co stars, they're all comic relief in their own right. I hear her new show is garabage tho, something about ball gags and forced sexuality involving children

Yes, but a brilliant character.

Janice is a pleb filter. One of the most underrated in the show. She served to show how neurotic and sociopatic the Soprano gene pool was. She was like a female Tony, but short of her mother's nihilism

>Later, boners!

It wasn't even his kid. She just used him for his mega riches

>tipcucks

What character? Thats just a picture of a giant bird.

I felt ironic anger because Cricket has been utterly spent as a character and should stop recurring already

He did it to himself desu.

Oooh good one

This guy's a HOOT

That's why the OP said hateable characters not bad characters

the MacPoyle's

Looks like a girl I work with. She's a cunt, too.

went batshit crazy just because she couldn't get fucked on the side

Definitely a hard contender. She went totally batshit.

She's such a cunt and yet Aida Turturro did maybe the finest job of any actress on the show. You hated her but you were supposed to hate her.

YOU WILL CALL HER

Elaine from Seinfeld. At least Sweet Dee gets her comeuppance for cunt-i-ness. Elaine shits all over George and gets no blowback for it.

Cricket is alright in places, but that episode last season that focused solely on him is one of the worst things they've ever done

The behemoth in the middle

except she's working as a waitress instead of just living of forests millions of dollars

>mfw he gets BTFO'd by Bird Law

>Charlie
>most unlikable

Kill yourself. If anything his retardation makes him the most endearing.

Dennis will always be my favorite character.

at least ellaine is hot

I hated how smug he was in boot camp smirking and laughing all the time while the drill sargeant was around.

Imagine if dee BRAAAAP'd on your head and accidentally jammed her big toe in your mouth lol

>Sweet dee is pure.
Dee is a HOOR

Charlie has better lines.

>S you in your A's, don't wear a C and J all over your B's

Cricket needs to die due to the negligence of the gang. That is where his story arc needs to end. After they see him die they'll just shrug it off and go back to the bar to drink and sing.

Who is that even? People still watch Modern Family?

>Name a more hateable character.
Every character in Game of Thrones except Davos.

#pizzagate
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH